WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

23 hours ago, Chibomda27 said:

hey guys I don't know why but with the recent updates, I can't keep shoes on sims during sex animations and even when i used the option to undress manually the shoes automatically undress with "bottom", anyone have a solution for this problem ? 

go through the settings, I think it's under SEX -> OUTFIT, NUDITY -> OUTFIT somewhere there you need to uncheck a few switches, shoes and socks are undressed with the bottom by default, if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, wowfactory said:

go through the settings, I think it's under SEX -> OUTFIT, NUDITY -> OUTFIT somewhere there you need to uncheck a few switches, shoes and socks are undressed with the bottom by default, if I remember correctly. 

thanks a lot 

8 minutes ago, Fineness said:

I want my active sims to be the top at the start of a M/M animation, it bothers me to always switch the actors, how can i avoid that ? Thanx

This isn't an easy thing to fix as it's all built on the game's system which does not really have all the gender/orientation variables that mods offer, 

It sees male or female and non eligible and doesn't offer much room to assign pitchers and catchers etc so Turbo has been back and forth on this to find something that works, 

For now switching sims is the quicker option for us 

Is anyone having trouble with the family not loading? I can load the world itself, but the family is loading forever, and I wonder if its caused by ww maybe? I own MCCC and like 60 CAS-things, right now I'm just trying to avoid doing 50/50 to find the mod whos causing it because it would take me forever since I need to repair the game everytime after checking. Its def caused by a mod btw, and I just think its WW or its animations.

Hello! I have Wicked Whims installed and it's working perfectly so far!

Here's a question I have that I feel like probably has an answer - I just probably don't know how to resolve this yet even though I've tried looking in Settings.

I like that NPC sims around my Played Character can start having sex on their own, with other NPC sims....

BUT

Sometimes I just wanna go on a date with another Sim and not have the NPC Sim I'm ona date with having intercourse with another NPC Sim right in front of me.

How do I pull this off? ^_^

45 minutes ago, sumfag24 said:

Is anyone having trouble with the family not loading? I can load the world itself, but the family is loading forever, and I wonder if its caused by ww maybe? I own MCCC and like 60 CAS-things, right now I'm just trying to avoid doing 50/50 to find the mod whos causing it because it would take me forever since I need to repair the game everytime after checking. Its def caused by a mod btw, and I just think its WW or its animations.

I have WW. Not MCCC. I don't have a family loading issue.

6 hours ago, R-Lo said:

This isn't an easy thing to fix as it's all built on the game's system which does not really have all the gender/orientation variables that mods offer, 

It sees male or female and non eligible and doesn't offer much room to assign pitchers and catchers etc so Turbo has been back and forth on this to find something that works, 

For now switching sims is the quicker option for us 

It's weird but it worked at this time o.O

Does anyone have any idea why Wicked Whims would work everywhere other than on the floor? I cant initiate anything on the floor whatsoever and I have tons of animations and everything . Worked fine before the update and I even tried repairing via origin . My sims will even initiate themselves automatically on the floor if I set it so they will but I cant initiate anything that way ..

No option for sex at all. Super confused and frustrated lol

15 hours ago, Jennierz said:

Hello! I have Wicked Whims installed and it's working perfectly so far!

Here's a question I have that I feel like probably has an answer - I just probably don't know how to resolve this yet even though I've tried looking in Settings.

I like that NPC sims around my Played Character can start having sex on their own, with other NPC sims....

BUT

Sometimes I just wanna go on a date with another Sim and not have the NPC Sim I'm ona date with having intercourse with another NPC Sim right in front of me.

How do I pull this off? ^_^

You could go into build-mode and set up invisible no sex permitted signs :P 
Either no sex permitted in room or no sex permitted on lot :P 

17 hours ago, jakkxx said:

Does anyone have any idea why Wicked Whims would work everywhere other than on the floor? I cant initiate anything on the floor whatsoever and I have tons of animations and everything . Worked fine before the update and I even tried repairing via origin . My sims will even initiate themselves automatically on the floor if I set it so they will but I cant initiate anything that way ..

No option for sex at all. Super confused and frustrated lol

You need to give more info, game version/mod version/what script mods you have installed and so on...

saying it won't work doesn't help your problem. :) 

1 hour ago, The Queer Fox said:

Hello, I have been getting a lot of LEs through MCCC and whenever I used the LE help tool it said unknown error, so I opened the LE myself and I saw WW mentioned a lot, so I removed WW from my mods and I stopped getting LEs...

https://pastebin.com/6eMw8Q70 Here is the last one I got before I removed it.

WW isn't the problem...it's pointing out a problem.....Nisa's wicked perversions + a bathtub.....is the bathtub cc?

Outdated Furniture Error

Outdated Custom Content furniture requires fixing.

Outdated Custom Content furniture will cause errors on load or when placing objects.

You can either remove the installed furniture mod(s) or fix the installed furniture mod(s) by using Sims4Studio Batch Fixes.

Batch Fixes are located at the top of the application:
Content Management -> Batch Fixes -> Objects
The most common ones to help are:
- 'Fix Objects for Cats & Dogs Patch'
- 'Fix Dining Tables & Chairs for Dine Out & Parenthood Game Packs'

24 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You need to give more info, game version/mod version/what script mods you have installed and so on...

saying it won't work doesn't help your problem. :)

I helped him last night, game  and CNWW needed updating. 

Do anybody know what's the cause of this? My game and version of WW is up to date, but every time my sim shower instead of getting nude, they just get in the shower with the outfit that they already have on. When they go to sleep, they also keep the same out fit on and this is what popped up when I checked it.

07/07/19 18:33:13 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
TypeError: _nisa_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'sim_info' and '_'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_nisa_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: _nisa_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'sim_info' and '_'

Do anybody know what Nisa sim outfit is? Thanks for y'all help.

1 hour ago, taih588 said:

Do anybody know what's the cause of this? My game and version of WW is up to date, but every time my sim shower instead of getting nude, they just get in the shower with the outfit that they already have on. When they go to sleep, they also keep the same out fit on and this is what popped up when I checked it.

07/07/19 18:33:13 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
TypeError: _nisa_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'sim_info' and '_'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_nisa_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: _nisa_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change() missing 2 required positional arguments: 'sim_info' and '_'

Do anybody know what Nisa sim outfit is? Thanks for y'all help.

Update NWP & if you have the nisa patchfix in your mods folder delete it + delete the localthumbcache.package in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 folder. 

I use NWP & its working fine. :) 

41 minutes ago, himekku said:

Does any of you have this bug where strangers just got into your house and randomly having sex (either solo or partnered) without being invited inside. I don't know whether WickedWhims caused this. Thanks in advance

Do you have the hyper sexual lot trait? That may be causing it. 

If you don't set options for doors between buildings on your lot, is a peeper actually entering your home working as intended? I'm using Oracle House off of the gallery, and there's an outside sidewalk between the main house and the gym. The peeper was looking through the window into the office, and then entered the house through the back door.

That was going too far. I immediately turned off the peeper feature.