WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

2 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

I've never seen a "failed fertility test" sad moodlet, only the pregnancy test one. Are you sure you didn't hit the wrong test by mistake? Also, do you have KawaiiStacie's SOL mod, because I believe it will cause that if you use WW. 

Nope. Just the usual pregnancy and fertility test that have always been there. And I don't have any of KawaiiStacie's mods.

I just remembered. The sim just turned YA and picked up the Family Oriented trait. First time I've seen that in this save. Suppose that has something to do with it?

i'm having trouble with my male sims stuck with a erection while naked while showering and using the get naked option, but if i get naked through WW naturism the penis is flaccid, I also have a couple of female sims that are wearing shorts while naked, but WW naked (naturism and sex) they look normal (it might be MC command, but i can't find anything on it either)

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Better body Female files do work with Tan, i use them.

I posted picture's on Wildguy's Female body details thread.

I've downloaded the BB Femalefiles, but it still doesn't work with sunburn - Island living. Any idea?

48 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Nope. Just the usual pregnancy and fertility test that have always been there. And I don't have any of KawaiiStacie's mods.

I just remembered. The sim just turned YA and picked up the Family Oriented trait. First time I've seen that in this save. Suppose that has something to do with it?

This is more than likely your problem then. The latest patch (the last 2 in fact) have messed up family aspirations, badly. Your best bet would be to take it off of the family until the next official update/patch. Sad to say. Or you could restore a older save you had before this happened and manually assign them to avoid it. 

I know neither are a real "fix" but until EA/Maxis get their shit together (HAHA YEAH RIGHT) that's the best solution I can propose.

47 minutes ago, Equien said:

i'm having trouble with my male sims stuck with a erection while naked while showering and using the get naked option, but if i get naked through WW naturism the penis is flaccid, I also have a couple of female sims that are wearing shorts while naked, but WW naked (naturism and sex) they look normal (it might be MC command, but i can't find anything on it either)

This is likely due to the IL patch. In which case I suggest this:

1) Update basemental mods if you are using them.

2) Update WW to 4.3.5.142d and delete the NisaK hotfix.

3) Delete the localthumbcache in \The Sims 4 folder.

4) DO NOT use CC baths or showers! Most are broken with the latest patch!

28 minutes ago, Mel_Tess said:

I've downloaded the BB Femalefiles, but it still doesn't work with sunburn - Island living. Any idea?

Did you delete the localthumbcache after making changes to your mod folder?

Do you own the IL expansion? 

32 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

This is more than likely your problem then

I never said it was a problem, just that I hadn't seen it before. A family oriented sim being sad after a pregnancy test comes back negative makes perfect sense. She wants babies! So many babies! 400 BABIES! :D

5 hours ago, WickedAssistant said:

You may be able to change your gender settings around to have them both recognized as females. Under sex settings you should be able to do sim specific gender recognition. That may work and no longer use strap on animations. If not then you can globally disable the animations that require a strapon. 

Thanks for your suggestions. I guess I could play with gender recognition settings a bit.

Disabling animations that require a strapon, however, isn't a viable course of action - I'd need to disable basically all M/F animations, leaving M/F pairs with no animations at all ?

8 minutes ago, sandi45 said:

why i have this problem, is there a solution?

07-02-19_12-18-51 PM.png

07-02-19_12-18-57 PM.png

Looks like you're using Maxis defaults in the body selector. Try refreshing your Wicked Whims settings (deleting the WW save folder) Or just change back the body selector settings. You also may have Wicked Whims installed wrong. If you still have the issue after trying the other things I've suggested then taking a photo of Wicked Whims in your mods folder would help me :)

I have a sim who is a real cuckolding bitch and she's been wondering if there's any possibility of including a command like "Invite to Watch" for the sake of her NPC boyfriends. It's so much fun to see them weep uncontrollably even as they're helpless to do anything but share in that small, painful way their true love's pleasure...I did say she's a bitch.

12 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Thanks for your suggestions. I guess I could play with gender recognition settings a bit.

Disabling animations that require a strapon, however, isn't a viable course of action - I'd need to disable basically all M/F animations, leaving M/F pairs with no animations at all ?

Messing with your gender recognition settings won't help this issue based on past experience.  I have the same frustration with strapons.  Strapons need more settings and better handling in WW and in the animation mods.  I would love to disable strapons entirely.  I have no strapon mod installed in my game (on purpose) and so female Sims are animating with a non-existing strapon in some animations.  It looks ridiculous.

Default WW behavior is that if a female is placed in a male role they automatically equip a strapon.  The player should have more options and control over this. @TURBODRIVER

1 hour ago, smjm81 said:

@DarkAudit I have updated wickedwhims and cnww but it's not working! What do I do???? Please helpzz me! ?

We would help you but we won't because we can, lol.  :)  The insanity cycle continues.  Players, please empower yourselves for a brighter future!

Possibly stupid question, how do I add the poly trait to my sims? I have a small group of sims that I want to make poly but I am not sure how. It says on the website "Polyamorous trait makes Sims that have it accept their partner having multiple other partners. It removes any feeling of jealousy from the Sim that has this trait.
This can be compared to the ‘Player’ trait which removes any feeling of jealousy for Sims that are with the Sim that has this trait." 

But it doesn't say how and I am starting to feel like an idiot. I know it's a reward trait, but I am still not 100% sure what that means or how to add it. I only started playing Sims at all for the first time this month. 

Is anyone else missing parts in the Body Selector menu? After the recent WW update Sopor's Allure breast mesh is missing from my menu. I tried the ww.fix command but it didn't help. It seems to be the only body mesh that's absent in my game. 

1 hour ago, LiHara said:

Possibly stupid question, how do I add the poly trait to my sims? I have a small group of sims that I want to make poly but I am not sure how. It says on the website "Polyamorous trait makes Sims that have it accept their partner having multiple other partners. It removes any feeling of jealousy from the Sim that has this trait.
This can be compared to the ‘Player’ trait which removes any feeling of jealousy for Sims that are with the Sim that has this trait." 

But it doesn't say how and I am starting to feel like an idiot. I know it's a reward trait, but I am still not 100% sure what that means or how to add it. I only started playing Sims at all for the first time this month. 

You buy it with satisfaction points (the sims get them by completing whims and you can use them to buy several traits and potions).

See the picture below.

Spoiler

Rewards.png.e6dcd0f380a146f946040eaa5f77bb15.png

anyone has the same problem as mine? if i click on the floor it only show wicked settings and no sex. im using the latest ver of ww. but other object such as sofa, bed, etc is fine. already using other mod animation as well. 

i also tried to use only ww mod and still no sex option if i click on floor.

pls help.

I am also still with this problem in the game, the mod WW does not want to settle in spite of my manipulations and withdrawal of the old mods but nothing makes the solution does not come and I continue my tests however! My characters are stuck in interactions!