WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Haven't tried it without using MC Command Center. From what I've read though, it has improved it - but not fixed it. I think I'll just leave things the way they are with MCCC. 

Tried a new save without mcc. Seems fixed. 3 months, ty ea

Can anyone please tell me how objects are selected for activation?  There are many activation points throughout the house, but in 90% cases it is a punching bag and a shower, very rarely activation occurs on an armchair in the living room, even if there are people there.  I tried to change the settings, but there are too many of them and they are not all clear.

2 hours ago, Soldream said:

Can anyone please tell me how objects are selected for activation?  There are many activation points throughout the house, but in 90% cases it is a punching bag and a shower, very rarely activation occurs on an armchair in the living room, even if there are people there.  I tried to change the settings, but there are too many of them and they are not all clear.

It depends on what animation packs you have. And gender specifics can affect what animations will be available. If you click on an armchair, and you have no animations that use an armchair, then no sex can occur there. Same with a shower or bathtub. Usually there are animations that work on a couch as well as an armchair. People don't have to be on those pieces of furniture in order for animations to work. There are different ways of starting animations. 

Edited by Sandatharius
52 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

It depends on what animation packs you have. If you click on an armchair, and you have no animations that use an armchair, then no sex can occur there. Same with a shower or bathtub. Usually there are animations that work on a couch as well as an armchair. People don't have to be on those pieces of furniture in order for animations to work. There are different ways of starting animations. 

I definitely have more animations with the bed than with the pear.  It would be strange if it were the other way around.

I'm really hoping that somebody can tell me why any of the male NPC Sims in the game have their genitals looking like this when I bring them into CAS. The strange thing is, they don't have this in the game. In game, it's perfectly normal. 

I do NOT, repeat, do not use any penis rig. When 170k was released, I got rid of the one I was using. My playable Sims are all female-only. I don't play male Sims. But when I bring any male NPCs into CAS, they're all like this. And all of them are game-generated Townies or Randoms. Butt-holes are like this as well.

Genitals.jpg

Genitals 2.jpg

Edited by Sandatharius
34 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I'm really hoping that somebody can tell me why any of the male NPC Sims in the game have their genitals looking like this when I bring them into CAS. The strange thing is, they don't have this in the game. In game, it's perfectly normal. 

I do NOT, repeat, do not use any penis rig. When 170k was released, I got rid of the one I was using. My playable Sims are all female-only. I don't play male Sims. But when I bring any male NPCs into CAS, they're all like this. And all of them are game-generated Townies or Randoms. Butt-holes are like this as well.

Genitals.jpg

Genitals 2.jpg

Glitchy cocks and other issues inside of CAS with WW are a normal thing.

It displays a default with glitched textures for me since I remember.

I just got used to it, and to preview what my sims would look like I just temporarily add the genitalia as another costume that I then remove before exiting can.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Genitals.jpg

Genitals 2.jpg

I've had this issue before, try changing your sims skin tone. I usually get the black penis when my male sim has a miscellaneous skin tone on.

3 hours ago, natokaay said:

I've had this issue before, try changing your sims skin tone. I usually get the black penis when my male sim has a miscellaneous skin tone on.

Thanks, but I have had that, too - but it caused it to be black in-game. This is not doing that. In-game it's fine, and all the NPCs I bring into CAS have a huge variety of skin tones. It doesn't make a difference to change it in CAS, I have tried.

37 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Thanks, but I have had that, too - but it caused it to be black in-game. This is not doing that. In-game it's fine, and all the NPCs I bring into CAS have a huge variety of skin tones. It doesn't make a difference to change it in CAS, I have tried.

Hmm that is weird, guess it might be a bug. Good thing is it's normal during gameplay.

On 11/28/2022 at 8:14 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Good to here you sorted it out, i would have linked the archive but i was not online.

WW 170k does work fine though, i don't know why it did not work for you.

:) 

Hi @B10HAZARD. , sorry to ask but i use WW since longtimes now , actually i use ww 170k and when my sim is naked , i don't have this option "take photo" in wicked menue pie and i don't have option on computer "Simhub".

These options are removed from 170k ?

15 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Genitals.jpg

Genitals 2.jpg

wow... your sim's body/skin is good

what body/skin do you use? and it's oil?

Edited by lix_mus6435
11 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Umm it could be many things, (conflicting textures, conflicting penis model, graphic configuration, drivers...) so let's discard some options. Does it still happen if you take out everything but WW and delete the cache?

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
19 hours ago, procian said:

Turn on climax finish.

I fixed it . I was just asking around because I was lazy as hell . Lot of sex was going on in sims world .  
Took all the wokey shit out
better sex parts
better skin
beter assorted mods
works 100 % had to remove a few parts out of some mods like animated tongue, 
Warning that some mods here need to be updated for the new version of wickedwhims.

3 hours ago, lix_mus6435 said:

wow... your sim's body/skin is good

what body/skin do you use? and it's oil?

This is just a vanilla male NPC no mods or CC, except body oil. Removing that, since technically is a skin texture, makes no difference.

1 hour ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Does it still happen if you take out everything but WW and delete the cache?

I've deleted the cache but I have not had a save with only WW. I will try that. Thing is, I have NO male mods or CC since I only play female Sims. Everything I have is female only. The body oil works for both male & female Sims.

Thanks for the replies.

Edited by Sandatharius
45 minutes ago, Latuda said:

Where can I find body oils ?

Dumbbaby has one that is added as an accessory.

43 minutes ago, Latuda said:

I'm having trouble finding this mod in curse forge. I search by name but it gives me no results?  Is this mod not added yet ?

Pretty sure Turbo only have WonderfulWhims there. It could be that I need to log in and set my profile to +18 tho. I'm not so sure it's going to be adopted by everyone, I've heard mixed opinions. In any case, try to look for creator instead of mod, Turbodriver is there

12 minutes ago, Latuda said:

Maybe I'm not looking enough but I can't find it. Can I have the link for the body oils ?

@Sandatharius

Sorry, this came with a Sim that I downloaded a while ago. I don't even remember which one. However, I did find this one: It's called "All Oiled Up". I didn't like it as much because it made Sims' hair and faces oily, too. I assume you wanted the male version?

Xld_AllOiledUp_SkinOverlay_Male (mediafire.com)

Edited by Sandatharius