WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Has anyone having teen and adult romance option is only showing 2 option only. Even with wickedwhims inapproprate unlock with incest perk isn't allowing other option. This happen to my game after updating to 174a pls help. So 174a has broken the relationship option from wicked whims menu??

WTH 5 C.png

Edited by Ash049
10 hours ago, cooplinger said:

WW has given me incredible sim lag since the latest update, i had to turn autonomy completely off because i would get time rubberbanding every minute or two.

Well, feck. I'm sad to hear that the huge simulation lag is affecting others. May I ask: are you experiencing performance issues in general throughout all gameplay or just while Sims are getting it on? And as for the "time rubberbanding" effect, is that when there are short time-skips? I notice during the lagging periods, every action performed by any Sim who is currently loaded in the neighborhood is stopped and they just sort of stand around there. Then, after about 20~30 real-life seconds, there's weird animation frame skips and even like "instant teleportation"/jerky movement. Like, the game just decides to stop playing a smooth animation, for example, when a Sim is walking from point A to point B and just instantly moves them to their destination.

1 hour ago, Ash049 said:

Has anyone having teen and adult romance option is only showing 2 option only. Even with wickedwhims inapproprate unlock with incest perk isn't allowing other option. This happen to my game after updating to 174a pls help. So 174a has broken the relationship option from wicked whims menu??

WTH 5 C.png

It is happening to household member only not outside household member they multi option for teen romance but not for same household member. Wish I could revert to old WW at this rate.

7 hours ago, heja said:

I have noticed weird discrepancies in the debug Attractiveness panel, showing why a Sim finds another attractive or not. Age seems to be fixed, but some of those discrepancies still exist. An old one that's still around is that feminine/masculine appearance still considers unisex clothing to be a significant factor (which really just means an attractiveness penalty to anyone who likes feminine or masculine appearances but not both, just for wearing a watch or something).

What stands out to me now is that black-haired Sims have "50% Auburn Hair". Pretty sure that's not how it should work. Likewise, red-haired Sims are 33% red, 33% auburn, and 33%... black?

Actually, it seems that this panel considers all Sims to have part-auburn, part-black, and part-their-actual-hair-color hair.

If you use CC most of it is tagged wrongly because the creators, even those that make you pay for it, don't give a damn about quality and release incomplete CC. WW attractiveness system is based on those tags and if something is tagged in the wrong category it messes up the system.

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
30 minutes ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

If you use CC most of it is tagged wrongly because the creators, even those that make you pay for it, don't give a damn about quality and release incomplete CC. WW attractiveness system is based on those tags and if something is tagged in the wrong category it messes up the system.

But it's not CC hair.

Edited by heja

Hello, help. I have manually removed werewolves and always get the error in all animations. I have few of them. All mods have been updated. Tmex-BetterExceptions error search shows animation error. Tell me please, how can I be? Animation error cannot be due to the settings, since I have a lot of things blocked or canceled? I use sex animations without going deep.

Edited by Кобра
6 hours ago, yayoyu300 said:

Well, feck. I'm sad to hear that the huge simulation lag is affecting others. May I ask: are you experiencing performance issues in general throughout all gameplay or just while Sims are getting it on? And as for the "time rubberbanding" effect, is that when there are short time-skips? I notice during the lagging periods, every action performed by any Sim who is currently loaded in the neighborhood is stopped and they just sort of stand around there. Then, after about 20~30 real-life seconds, there's weird animation frame skips and even like "instant teleportation"/jerky movement. Like, the game just decides to stop playing a smooth animation, for example, when a Sim is walking from point A to point B and just instantly moves them to their destination.

It's through all of gameplay. i didn't even realize it was WW for a while because i wasn't really doing anything relevant to WW when I was having the lag, I re-downloaded fresh updated copies of all my gameplay mods while troubleshooting and was still having the issue, so I then tried the 50/50 method on my mods and narrowed it down to WW, and removing it completely fixed any and all lag I was having.

after playing a bit with no WW at all I tried putting it back but disabling all autonomy, and that worked fine to prevent the lag.

By "time rubberbanding" what I mean is that things will be working as normal, then all sims will stop, my laptop fan will spin up, and then the Sims clock will go back 30 minutes or an hour and things will unfreeze and teleport around like you describe. It got very very bad while all my sims were asleep and the game tried to go Speed 3.

Edited by cooplinger

in update notes there is sentence "

• [Discover University] Sims can now have sex with their professor to improve their grades
If you can figure out who is your professor at your university, you can use a new persuasion tactic to improve your grades"
but after finding professor and having best relations with him and even after sex when i go to option profeso> ask for better grades, he answer thet he is disapointed, it's cheating etc, and our relations drops.
Any idea how this supossed to work?
7 hours ago, GorramThrall said:

I had to restart the game since my old saves failed. Fine, but now my new sims finds everyone, and I do mean everyone, as unattractive.  What gives? 

Changed the attractiveness options on the character. It seems that if you use the ones in character creation they don't work. 

On 12/26/2022 at 2:24 AM, yayoyu300 said:

Hey everyone, I recently upgraded to v174a and everything works fine, except for performance while Sims are having sex. When I try to swap to another Sim in the household, simply clicking on a Sim to bring up the social menu wheel, or even pause the game, it takes a really, really long time.  Like at least 30 seconds for operation to complete. Is anyone else experiencing this? I dunno if I need to remove other mods that add options menus accessed by clicking on a Sim, but I will if need be. I will mention that I do use MC Command Center's 'change clock time speed' option just in case that's a potential cause. Anyway, if anyone has or has had an issue similar to this, please let me know! 

Having the same issue, although I don't change clock speed with MCCC (I have the mod though.) Have not found a fix for it yet, but if you find one please let me know! It's only happening during sex and it freezes the game but the animation still loops.

21 hours ago, Ash049 said:

WTH 5 C.png

This has just started happening to me to me. For a short time after updating to 174a, I could still initiate adult-teen romantic interactions. However, now, I can't do that. Yet, for some reason, NPC's can; I've had multiple YA/A/S NPC's initiate sex with the teens on my lot who have registered as lilies.

Edited by FilthilyWholesome
4 hours ago, FilthilyWholesome said:

This has just started happening to me to me. For a short time after updating to 174a, I could still initiate adult-teen romantic interactions. However, now, I can't do that. Yet, for some reason, NPC's can; I've add multiple YA/A/S NPC's initiate sex with the teens on my lot who have registered as lilies.

Wish they update unappropiate unlock. Any Mod admin pls if u are seeing this update the unappropiate or remove teen and adult relation from whole wickedwhims completly. Worse update ever?.

3 hours ago, Ash049 said:

Wish they update unappropiate unlock. Any Mod admin pls if u are seeing this update the unappropiate or remove teen and adult relation from whole wickedwhims completly. Worse update ever?.

For some reason, my unlock had vanished, so I downloaded it again, from the link posted a few pages back, and adult-teen interactions are now back.

16 hours ago, cooplinger said:

It's through all of gameplay. i didn't even realize it was WW for a while because i wasn't really doing anything relevant to WW when I was having the lag, I re-downloaded fresh updated copies of all my gameplay mods while troubleshooting and was still having the issue, so I then tried the 50/50 method on my mods and narrowed it down to WW, and removing it completely fixed any and all lag I was having.

after playing a bit with no WW at all I tried putting it back but disabling all autonomy, and that worked fine to prevent the lag.

By "time rubberbanding" what I mean is that things will be working as normal, then all sims will stop, my laptop fan will spin up, and then the Sims clock will go back 30 minutes or an hour and things will unfreeze and teleport around like you describe. It got very very bad while all my sims were asleep and the game tried to go Speed 3.

I see. Wow, okay, I'm gonna try out what as you did and see if disabling autonomy helps. I'm using a decently spec'd laptop (it's got a 9th gen i7 and an RTX 2070), so I'm fortunate in that I haven't had the tremendous lag for every facet of the gameplay as you mentioned you had.  

Btw, that rubberbanding effect sounds like a total drag as well ?. I've not experienced anything that remotely bad since the Groundhog Day effect after High School Years' was released.

Anyway, I hope that the rubberbanding stops for you, especially for Speed 3. I hate using speed 3, tbh. I always find my game just locking up or time freezing almost immediately after setting the time to that speed, but I doubt that's anything that can be helped. I've had that issue persist as far back as I can remember. 

On 12/25/2022 at 10:00 AM, Sandatharius said:

Ok, so it's when you're travelling to a location, and the game asks you who you want to choose to travel with. And you choose to travel alone - some other Sims within the suggested group also come along, even although you didn't select any of them?

Me too!

I downloaded the newest free version today and my game said that it was an old version. after making sure that I'd deleted any other files from turbo I deleted and redownloaded ww but now I can't even open any save files ? does anyone have an idea of where I've fucked up?

ETA: I took ww out and my game started working again so it's definitely ww causing issues ?

Edited by writeido
added more information

Sorry but anyone can help me with an issue i have? since the last patch I'm unable to shift-click on my sims, every other shift-click on everything is OK.

only when i shift-click on my sims i ear the sound but no popup menus appear....I've tried a new game with only turbodriver WW in my mods folder...nothing

I've tried the testingcheats true trick....nothing.  WW purple announcement at the start says it's all working, no exception error no nothing.

i don't know what to do at this point.....any suggestion?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English......?

1 hour ago, quicky - I said:

I apologize in advance for not being on topic . The fact is that I deleted the entire folder with animations and there were such objects. can you help me find them ?

I had this desk, but at some point, I must have deleted it - I searched my Build Menu, MOD folder (and my saved misc MODs) and searched google - nothing... hope someone can assist you. Unfortunately, I don't recall what it was actually called, so that makes searching harder. 

Edited by Brirena
4 minutes ago, Brirena said:

I had this desk, but at some point, I must have deleted it - I searched my MOD folder (and my misc MODs) and searched google - nothing... hope someone can assist you

Brirena hi?

the second object ( a table with vibrators ) from MYOBI (MYOBI-naughtydeskset-deskopen). and vibrators ... Here I do not know?

Edited by quicky - I
20 minutes ago, quicky - I said:

Brirena hi?

the second object ( a table with vibrators ) from MYOBI (MYOBI-naughtydeskset-deskopen). and vibrators ... Here I do not know?

well I find no dl link on that site and further searching only leads to a patreon page - so maybe item is no longer available free, oh well. I also searched using the names from the info you sent, didn't find it - guess I deleted it during one of my mass cleanings =( 

4 minutes ago, Brirena said:

well I find no dl link on that site and further searching only leads to a patreon page - so maybe item is no longer available free, oh well. I also searched using the names from the info you sent, didn't find it - guess I deleted it during one of my mass cleanings =( 

If I find it , I will send it to you personally .  Help is always needed - in everything .  These objects gave an entourage to my buildings .  And so I was saddened that they were the ones who left .