WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

It's a little weird that the casual sex relationship option requires regular friendliness relation instead of romantic one, and I feel that should be changed. After all I don't want to know someone on a more deeper & personal level, but only in a sexual way, which is also technically possible through hateful relationships, though it might refuse sex in that case, at least non autonomous one (haven't tested it too much).

With the new backup system I'm a bit lost regarding settings_profile. I would like a single setting for all my sims now when I try to rename the settings in the folder there are several saves I would like to have only the one I renamed. Is it possible or am I doing something wrong ?

Here is my file.

Also yes I will delete save_data_backup but do I have to delete WickedWhimsSettings in my mods folder ?

Capture d’écran (5).png

Edited by Latuda
10 hours ago, Paladin187 said:

Since installing the new update (WW and NWP) every time I travel with my Sim it brings every member of the household, even if they aren't selected, or are at school/work, they all end up being pulled along. 

I was just about to bring this up as well. I wasn't sure if it is WW related but it definitely happens since I updated WW & related mods that had a newer version. No exception messages being thrown from what I can tell.

39 minutes ago, Dark Thoughts said:

I was just about to bring this up as well. I wasn't sure if it is WW related but it definitely happens since I updated WW & related mods that had a newer version. No exception messages being thrown from what I can tell.

Are you sure that it's WW causing it? I just upgraded to the new version and all my Sims in multiple Households travel alone to any location. More than likely, it's another mod you are using, conflicting with WW.

24 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Are you sure that it's WW causing it? I just upgraded to the new version and all my Sims in multiple Households travel alone to any location. More than likely, it's another mod you are using, conflicting with WW.

No, since there's no exceptions being thrown. But it's about sims within the same household but different groups, not about multiple sims in different households. For example sim A and B living in one household, sim A is off at work, sim B gets invited to a date with sim C from a different household and agrees. After the load screen sim A, B and C are all at the date location & sim A receives reduced pay and a bad work day.

1 hour ago, Dark Thoughts said:

No, since there's no exceptions being thrown. But it's about sims within the same household but different groups, not about multiple sims in different households. For example sim A and B living in one household, sim A is off at work, sim B gets invited to a date with sim C from a different household and agrees. After the load screen sim A, B and C are all at the date location & sim A receives reduced pay and a bad work day.

Ok, so it's when you're travelling to a location, and the game asks you who you want to choose to travel with. And you choose to travel alone - some other Sims within the suggested group also come along, even although you didn't select any of them?

So, I had some previous WW settings from v. 170k that have carried over to 174a. Everything works fine, but I wanted to save my WW preferences in a new save. Right now, I have settings saved as "My_Sexy_Settings_1_General.json". How exactly do I save the new settings without changing my present settings?

12 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

So, I had some previous WW settings from v. 170k that have carried over to 174a. Everything works fine, but I wanted to save my WW preferences in a new save. Right now, I have settings saved as "My_Sexy_Settings_1_General.json". How exactly do I save the new settings without changing my present settings?

when you start a new game, a new profile is automatically created.
if you want to inherit settings from the old save, copy and name the profile.load your new save, toggle the profile in your new save

Hey everyone, I recently upgraded to v174a and everything works fine, except for performance while Sims are having sex. When I try to swap to another Sim in the household, simply clicking on a Sim to bring up the social menu wheel, or even pause the game, it takes a really, really long time.  Like at least 30 seconds for operation to complete. Is anyone else experiencing this? I dunno if I need to remove other mods that add options menus accessed by clicking on a Sim, but I will if need be. I will mention that I do use MC Command Center's 'change clock time speed' option just in case that's a potential cause. Anyway, if anyone has or has had an issue similar to this, please let me know! 

3 hours ago, KTAY1989 said:

With the Oh La La animations. do we need to exract the folders after we download them? Before adding to your mod folder. Or can we just copy and paste the folder right after downloading? Please help! 

You must always unpack animations. 
You can, however, unpack the animations in folders such as Mods\Animation\OLL Animations (AP)v15.0\OLL Animations (AP).package

Edited by PsychoGhost

Cool, we're back to it being basically impossible to make two sims you create be 'extremely attractive' to each other again. The notes said it would be easier and simpler now but it's just as bad as it was a few months ago, when it had just finally started working properly for me again. Honestly it's just frustrating instead of exciting every time the mod is updated. I wish there was a more detailed guide about all the settings and how to make them do what you want them to. Also it says playlists were fixed, but now mine won't open at all and keep giving me an error. 

Edited by aoi8888

I have noticed weird discrepancies in the debug Attractiveness panel, showing why a Sim finds another attractive or not. Age seems to be fixed, but some of those discrepancies still exist. An old one that's still around is that feminine/masculine appearance still considers unisex clothing to be a significant factor (which really just means an attractiveness penalty to anyone who likes feminine or masculine appearances but not both, just for wearing a watch or something).

What stands out to me now is that black-haired Sims have "50% Auburn Hair". Pretty sure that's not how it should work. Likewise, red-haired Sims are 33% red, 33% auburn, and 33%... black?

Actually, it seems that this panel considers all Sims to have part-auburn, part-black, and part-their-actual-hair-color hair.

Edited by heja
20 hours ago, PsychoGhost said:
when you start a new game, a new profile is automatically created.
if you want to inherit settings from the old save, copy and name the profile.load your new save, toggle the profile in your new save

Only profiles. delete and then new profiles? Then sim 4 turned off, then sim4 turned on, is this success?

Névtelen.png