WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi. I have a question about simhub. How to gain more subscribers and don't lose existing ones? When I create a channel I start to gain them fast. But when I reach a daily income around 1000-1100$ they start to quit my channel faster than join. My photos have always more than 100% rating.

11 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

WW works fine, i take it you got the version you wanted?

I was just gonna direct you to the archive site link anyway, it's not hard to find.

I don't understand if you say you can mod Skyrim, but you have trouble modding TheSims4 ? It's literally, the easiest game to mod!

im using the latest game update with latest WW mod, i did everything right like already did before in other versions of the game, like i said........ but this shit doesnt work properly as i said, the WW option doesnt show up in any place just in charcters, that mean the mod have some problem,

if you really want to  help just sand the link of the older version of WW, because the WW site doesnt provide older versions links, i already searched.

Edited by ProblemXR
5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Not really the place to ask. This forum is for questions/issues with Wicked Whims. You'd be better off posting in Sims 4 General Discussions or even Sims 4 Technical Support..

SimHub is a part of WW. So I think this is the correct place to ask.

16 minutes ago, owb84905 said:

SimHub is a part of WW. So I think this is the correct place to ask.

Never heard of this. What part of WW is it? All I could find in a Google search is that SimHub is some sort of racing game simulator or something. 

12 hours ago, ProblemXR said:

never mind i found older version of Wickedwhims in other site, that solved my problem, that proves that the 1.70k have a problem as i thought

the own Wickedwhims site dont provide older version for download,  so stupid, bye.

Good to here you sorted it out, i would have linked the archive but i was not online.

WW 170k does work fine though, i don't know why it did not work for you.

:) 

Hi, uhm, yesterday I downloaded the mod and when unzipping the ts4script file gives me an error in 7zip and winrar as it is corrupt and will not let me unzip it. So, is there any charitable soul that can upload me the TURBODRIVER_Wickedwhims_Scripts file.ts4script or send it to me by PM? Thank you 

3 hours ago, ProblemXR said:

prove it i dont belive  you, click in any chair and see if any WW option appears, stop to ry to defend this shit, you doenst even has tested, just talk 4 talk

It's working fine for me also.

image.png.b404e646a07fe55b94f3b54e71e49d67.png

image.png.3e13ae7d3660ff2335ac06c520f50766.png

So IT IS YOU WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW INSTALL DIRECTIONS AND NOT WOKRING FOR YOU.

So, don't cause problem here and if you don't like this mod, get out and don't use.

Also, you are reported.

Edited by ioawdfv
1 minute ago, ioawdfv said:

It's working fine for me also.

image.png.b404e646a07fe55b94f3b54e71e49d67.png

So IT IS YOU WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW INSTALL DIRECTIONS AND NOT WOKRING FOR YOU.

So, don't cause problem here and if you don't like this mod, get out and don't use.

Also, you are reported.

because  you are not playing the latest version of game, you just think you are,

its working for now too, i just downgrade the game version

20 hours ago, ProblemXR said:

because  you are not playing the latest version of game, you just think you are,

its working for now too, i just downgrade the game version

I have the latest Game version and WW works fine for me.

(WW version 170k)

Screenshot (173).png

Edited by B10HAZARD.
added text to post = (WW version 170k)
32 minutes ago, idon1984 said:
if you can link me where to download the game with the latest update thank you

Are you trying to update your actual Sims 4 game or WW mod? For the game, it depends how you got it. Whether it was via EA, Steam, or Origin you should have the option when trying to start it up. As for WW, you can update here or from Turbo's site https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download

It's interesting that Wonderful whims was updated in November and Wicked Whims hasn't been updated since August. The most suspicious part of me thinks their moral crusade has driven them from wicked whims into Wonderful whims since Curseforge came along as the "official" place for TS4 mods. Why wouldn't i be surprised to learn that Turbodriver has abandoned or is close to abandoning Wicked Whims?

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Wicked Whims is dropped one day.

22 minutes ago, Ortikan said:

It's interesting that Wonderful whims was updated in November and Wicked Whims hasn't been updated since August. The most suspicious part of me thinks their moral crusade has driven them from wicked whims into Wonderful whims since Curseforge came along as the "official" place for TS4 mods. Why wouldn't i be surprised to learn that Turbodriver has abandoned or is close to abandoning Wicked Whims?

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Wicked Whims is dropped one day.

November but fork the vbucks on patreon

Unbenannt.PNG.a6c3e0dbcc942c36932a0ce7099e7efc.PNG

The fix that EA just released for the Mean Interactions seems to have messed up my Wicked Whims. "Make a Move" isn't coming up for any of my Sims Saves. Yesterday, I was having no issues whatsoever. And now, when I click on any furniture, "Wicked" shows in the menu, but there is no options to choose animations, even solo animations. 

EDIT: Seems if was just the save I was using. I tried another Household and it seems fine.

Edited by Sandatharius
5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The fix that EA just released for the Mean Interactions seems to have messed up my Wicked Whims. "Make a Move" isn't coming up for any of my Sims Saves. Yesterday, I was having no issues whatsoever. And now, when I click on any furniture, "Wicked" shows in the menu, but there is no options to choose animations, even solo animations. 

EDIT: Seems if was just the save I was using. I tried another Household and it seems fine.

Was it fixed though? This bug made the game unplayable without mcc tuner.

8 minutes ago, lix_mus6435 said:

TurboDrive has made a blog update but it's still WW v170k in August. I am very disappointed because the WW version hasn't been updated for 3 months.

Take it or leave it. Understandable but see from a dev's pov, people that pay needs to be higher priority. Demanding on free product is equalient to screaming into the void.

2 hours ago, KittcatJ said:

Was it fixed though? This bug made the game unplayable without mcc tuner.

Haven't tried it without using MC Command Center. From what I've read though, it has improved it - but not fixed it. I think I'll just leave things the way they are with MCCC.