WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

So I have the opposite problem of people who say their sims won't stop having sex anywhere and everywhere. I just want my sims to stop seeking out private locations autonomously when I don't want them to. I have all privacy options set to ignore privacy and nudity privacy, however my sims refuse to have sneaky public sex and always seek out private locations. Obviously I want to do that most of the time, but why do they continuously do it even with everything set to ignore? IF I wanted my sims to just drop their pants right where they're at, how do I make that happen T_T.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:19 AM, Husk said:

My guess would be that you've installed the mod too many folders deep and the game cannot detect the file.

Make sure that the actual mod files (.package and .ts4script) are located no more than one folder deep inside your Mods directory!

No, I put the file directly in the Mods file.

Capture.JPG

Is there a way to remove naturism and exhibitionist from all sims not one by one? I looked at my settings and I made sure that in nudity settings and exhibitionist the box is unchecked. I don't like sims in any situation to be half naked or fully naked in the game

1 hour ago, Latuda said:

Is there a way to remove naturism and exhibitionist from all sims not one by one? I looked at my settings and I made sure that in nudity settings and exhibitionist the box is unchecked. I don't like sims in any situation to be half naked or fully naked in the game

Click on any played Sim. Click 'Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes >Take Away All Sims' Wicked Attributes.'

Edited by Sandatharius
17 hours ago, Latuda said:

There is a console command to remove it from all sims, but I don't remember what it was. If you type ww.help it will give you a list of all the WW commands ordered by category, it should be there unless something has changed since the last time I used it

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
17 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Click on any played Sim. Click 'Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes >Take Away All Sims' Wicked Attributes.'

I found a solution to remove naturism and exibitionism for all my sims using cheats ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Latuda
On 12/11/2022 at 1:05 AM, vpmoney324 said:

Anyone know how to fix error code 142 wickedwhims is causing it i load my game and it just pops up with the error code and sends me back to the main menu if i remove WW the game works fine. Here is the most recent last exception if that helps

lastException_63806403548.txt 16.85 kB · 4 downloads

Your LE points towards Road to Fame (RTF).

You have several errors concerning Away Super Interactions such as Singing_PublishAlbum_Away, ArrestedSim_InJail_Cop, Singing_ReleaseAlbum_Away, Singing_RecordSongsForAlbum_Away, Acting_SceneFilming_Away and Modeling_CompleteMagazineOffer_Away.

No idea if these errors are related to your error 142.

Edited by carnation77
17 minutes ago, 00poxdus said:

Guys, why on Wicked Whims site aren´t new mods uploaded since August 10th? Am I missing something or what is going on? Thx for help.

You mean, why hasn't there been a new version of WW? Because it wasn't necessary for TD to release a new version, since this version (170k) works fine, and wasn't broken by the last two game patches. You don't fix what isn't broken.

Edited by Sandatharius
40 minutes ago, Soldream said:

Is there a possibility for unilateral polygamy? So that one sim would not mind joining his spouse's sex, but would not join the others.

And another question, is there a way to change the way sperm is applied? Those layers that overlap are almost imperceptible and quite small. 

Just wondering, are you trying to talking about this?

- Open Love Life (https://www.patreon.com/posts/open-love-life-1-42086339)

6 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Just wondering, are you trying to talking about this?

- Open Love Life (https://www.patreon.com/posts/open-love-life-1-42086339)

It's probably not that. This mod is pretty big and it's about relationships. I just want the characters, or the specific character that my sim is in a relationship with, to be able to join sex at 3 without being in a relationship with a third character. I hope I conveyed the idea correctly. If you now invite a Sim with a relationship to the three, he will say that he has a couple. In the settings it is possible to set an item so that the relationship does not affect the joining, but then there is a chance that any bum passing by will join.

Edited by Soldream
On 12/5/2022 at 9:09 AM, Latuda said:

@natokaay Off topic .But does the version for windows for Curseforge have to go through a Twitch account ? Because currently I connect via Twitch ?

I don't believe so, I tried loging in through my twitch account but forgot my info so I ended up just making an account with curseforge.  

17 hours ago, Soldream said:

It's probably not that. This mod is pretty big and it's about relationships. I just want the characters, or the specific character that my sim is in a relationship with, to be able to join sex at 3 without being in a relationship with a third character. I hope I conveyed the idea correctly. If you now invite a Sim with a relationship to the three, he will say that he has a couple. In the settings it is possible to set an item so that the relationship does not affect the joining, but then there is a chance that any bum passing by will join.

Oh, ok.

7 hours ago, aurorelf22 said:

Ok, but what do I do ?

Okay, exactly what my issue was. I wish there were a clear cut tutorial on specifically THIS issue. It kept both myself and my partner up until 4am the other night attempting and failing to set it up. We were exhausted and frustrated. Because for as much and as many "Onedrive" tutorials, the files didn't seem to be working specifically with my TheSims4 folder. I kept trying to make it unsync but then things disappeared. Somehow, my partner "fixed it" but it was on accident and we can't remember how. I am sorry to making a post that says, "I DON'T KNOW", but it seems this wasn't so difficult for many others? 

If there is a tutorial somewhere here on LL, please link it to us so we won't need to keep asking, or maybe pin it at the top somewhere so people can find it? Idk, it was really super frustrating.  And yes, when we were trying to figure it out, we went back 5-7 pages on troubleshooting and such to see if we could find a post about it. Even attempted a sitewide search. So please, if there is help, someone explain it to us who aren't so tech savvy. :)

Thank you.  I would be ever so grateful. ?

23 hours ago, Despairing Poet said:

Okay, exactly what my issue was. I wish there were a clear cut tutorial on specifically THIS issue. It kept both myself and my partner up until 4am the other night attempting and failing to set it up. We were exhausted and frustrated. Because for as much and as many "Onedrive" tutorials, the files didn't seem to be working specifically with my TheSims4 folder. I kept trying to make it unsync but then things disappeared. Somehow, my partner "fixed it" but it was on accident and we can't remember how. I am sorry to making a post that says, "I DON'T KNOW", but it seems this wasn't so difficult for many others? 

If there is a tutorial somewhere here on LL, please link it to us so we won't need to keep asking, or maybe pin it at the top somewhere so people can find it? Idk, it was really super frustrating.  And yes, when we were trying to figure it out, we went back 5-7 pages on troubleshooting and such to see if we could find a post about it. Even attempted a sitewide search. So please, if there is help, someone explain it to us who aren't so tech savvy. :)

I disabled it on the startup apps on the task manager and I run it manually when I want to sync files. It also comes with its own folder and it only syncs what's in there, it never touches the files that are outside of it unless I tell it to make a backup of my libraries. I think there are different versions of Onedrive, maybe you'll need to try a another one if yours doesn't work like I've described

Edited by 0PoisonPink0

i need help with my falllout 4 issue you see i added sex mods to the game like AFF and like 3 sex animations but went i put my player to sex it last 30 seconds i was reading in one of the pages in loverslab a person comment this. 

As for the scene duration, first question is did you change anything in the AAF_Settings.ini file?  I would suggest setting the duration to 90, I believe the default is 30.

image.png.b8cf4d7172d2783085efcbda1a7cd833.png

As a test, change your settings file to 90, and initiate a scene using the AAF Wizard (Press the Home key on the keyboard) and see if the scene lasts longer than 10 seconds. but i did that and is still last 30 seconds i uninstall and install the game and take out all my mod and install them again but the same thing happen 30 seconds what con i do.

22 hours ago, Despairing Poet said:

In Origin go to = Application Settings > Installs & Saves - Then uncheck Cloud storage.  Done. 

Screenshot (180).png

Screenshot (181).png