WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi!
From today I have a problem with the game ... loading a choosen family all the time ''jumps'' to the worlds, does not want to load the family. I reinstalled the game, turned off the modified content [only scripts], moved the save's and it worked. I turned on the modified content [scripts] and the same problem ... previously I got a WW related error, it couldn't find the .ts4script file, even though the file is unpacked directly in the Mods folder together with the .package file. Jeszcze wcześniej wyskocczył ''error  102:1415e028:c992e726''. Has anyone had a similar problem? What it is? I also updated the whole game and it did not help, I reinstalled the entire WW and nothing ...

oh, if I want to enter the lot without my family, I can. But such a message pops up
image.png.db9dd9d1cf6a56eb3bf3dc684c60f614.png

Edited by Nugar
2 hours ago, Nugar said:

Hi!
From today I have a problem with the game ... loading a choosen family all the time ''jumps'' to the worlds, does not want to load the family. I reinstalled the game, turned off the modified content [only scripts], moved the save's and it worked. I turned on the modified content [scripts] and the same problem ... previously I got a WW related error, it couldn't find the .ts4script file, even though the file is unpacked directly in the Mods folder together with the .package file. Jeszcze wcześniej wyskocczył ''error  102:1415e028:c992e726''. Has anyone had a similar problem? What it is? I also updated the whole game and it did not help, I reinstalled the entire WW and nothing ...

oh, if I want to enter the lot without my family, I can. But such a message pops up

Your clue is in the warning message: WW save data can't load because another mod may be conflicting with it and preventing it from loading.

Move all of your mods elsewhere, add back WW only and load your save. If it works you'll have to find the broken mod by adding the rest back little by little, but if you're still getting the message the save data could be corrupted and you'll have to start a new save or try to recover a previous version that isn't corrupted. Also don't save the game until it's solved.

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
On 11/11/2022 at 5:02 PM, Scorpio said:

WW Sex and autonomy is based on a relationship 'scoring' system whereas Sim Sex Pairs must meet the minimum 2.15 score before they will have sex.

Flirting and other things that can cause sex to start are only triggers but they must still qualify with a high enough score to proceed.

If you don't want all your Sims hooking up with strangers you need to change some settings, obviously.

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept (No Green Bars Selected)

(This is basically a cheat to make sex easier with less refusals when it's enabled)

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Advanced Cheats > Relationship Impact from Sex (OFF) (But it's up to you if you want to use it)

(All other switches I have set to OFF but again it's your call)

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings >

*** NPC Relationship Modifier: (-5.0), (Default 1.0) (For NPC-NPC Autonomy only)

*** Player to NPC Relationship Modifier: (-1.50), (Default 0.0)

(You will need to experiment with those numbers to find the sweet spot to your liking but positive = easier sex and negative = less sex)

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Triggers > Romance Conversation Sex Switch: (Set to Off if you don't want Flirting to trigger Sex)

OR

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > Romance Sex Probability: (Lowering the number will lessen the chance of it working, or set to 0.0)

(The game itself has random NPC flirting enabled by default so I use MCCC/Tuner to disable autonomous random flirting as I don't want random Sims becoming romantic)

On rare occasions I still had an NPC stranger/low friendship ask for random Sex and succeed so I suspect if they are extremely horny they might have higher sex scores added.

After making changes to the numbers settings it might take some time for them to 'settle in'.

You can check your Sims sex scores after your game has been running for awhile by opening the WickedInfoLog.log in your Sims 4 folder.

Scroll down to the bottom and start there and scroll up slowly and look for Sims Names with Sex Scores to get an idea of what's happening in real time although delayed slightly.

Obviously any Sims with negative scores are not qualified for matching up sex pairs. 

Thanks for the detailed answer. The information about the "Relationship Modifier" is very useful, because there is actually no description of this in the game and I did not even understand that this is how it works.
Unfortunately, I did not find information in the WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file, there are too many lines and too many duplicate names with the sims I need.
By the way, do you know how the safe place setting works? There you need to set numerical values, and the setting does not say in which direction and by how much they need to be changed.

On 11/11/2022 at 11:07 PM, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Your clue is in the warning message: WW save data can't load because another mod may be conflicting with it and preventing it from loading.

Move all of your mods elsewhere, add back WW only and load your save. If it works you'll have to find the broken mod by adding the rest back little by little, but if you're still getting the message the save data could be corrupted and you'll have to start a new save or try to recover a previous version that isn't corrupted. Also don't save the game until it's solved.

Yes, I spent 2 days discovering which mod clashes with the game, but I made it. It turned out that I accidentally downloaded a few look mods from 2017 and they were just too old and the game wouldn't go. Now it's ok.

2 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times:

Is there anything out there that adds features similar to Devious Desires? Animals, waterworks, sub/dom interactions, etc. 

I love all the shit in Devious Desires but it's incompatible with WW and I just can't stand to play the game without WW. 

Nope, as far as I know, I don't think there are anything that are in the Devious Desires.

Although, there might be traits that does sub/dom interactions, in this site (Loverslab).

Edited by ioawdfv
10 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times:

Is there anything out there that adds features similar to Devious Desires? Animals, waterworks, sub/dom interactions, etc. 

I love all the shit in Devious Desires but it's incompatible with WW and I just can't stand to play the game without WW. 

I'd steer clear of those sort of mods...you could get an EA ban...

19 hours ago, horouboi said:

this is going to sound weird but everything is working for me.... except the strip club option, its like my sims some how deleted the app O_o

Did your Sim used to own a strip club before and it's just gone now, or have they never used one before.

Also, the Strip Club should be found under the Home app if I remember correctly, it will be changed in the later update to make it more consistent with buying other businesses.

I have a question 
If it possible to add some additional info to object (book, or tvset or shower) to be able increase Naturism Level by using it?

For example - if sim uses a mirror, it increases sim's Naturism. For example add some option to shower - and when sim takes a shower the Nuditi Level increases

8 hours ago, tarunfromme said:

hi , sorry if it is already asked earlier . How to have pets sex with each other for babies and also with human sims ? using Wicked Whims >? i searched a lot but i dont find any solution any where . 

Won't get help with that on here....

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Hi. I got the now common rig problem... but I do'nt know which mod is in cause.

How I could find informations about it ? I already purged all the old animation mods, and the files containing rig in their names...

Got the same error just a few minutes ago.

Solved it with deleting:

"Nandong override mesh.package" and "Azmodan22_updated_rig.package"

I recommend to check if you have some additional rigs like tounges or else.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Hi. I got the now common rig problem... but I do'nt know which mod is in cause.

How I could find informations about it ? I already purged all the old animation mods, and the files containing rig in their names...

You could have an old animation that uses the old rigs....

9 minutes ago, xxEnDoRxx said:

Got the same error just a few minutes ago.

Solved it with deleting:

"Nandong override mesh.package" and "Azmodan22_updated_rig.package"

I recommend to check if you have some additional rigs like tounges or else.

I deleted a WW tongue file... no ameliorations.

I don't have these two files. I already hunted down all the files listed here :

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/visual-issues/

43 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I know... the problem is to identify the files in question.

I also tested to supress all the anim files I found. No amelioration...

43 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I looked into MCC report, no clues...

I also deleted the cache, just to be sure...

Maybe sexygigs 11 is in question ?

here the WW log. I hope it could help to find some problematic files...

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 426.94 kB · 0 downloads

Hello I am looking for information about some things on blender , as I am novice , I already watch hundreds of videos and I find nothing about what I am looking for

NR 1

How do you import two rigs in a row or add a scene after a rig?
Whenever I have to import something after a rig or scene the first import is replaced by the 2nd

NR 2 

It’s a scraper that makes a stock come back before?
The only way I found it is the backup 

NR 3

a tip to bring back the rig ( the model ) in standing mode arm gaps or part default?

NR 4

how or blocks certain parts of the body, like feet sticking to the ground or on objects or rigs?

NR 5

The physics of the bodies are usually already in the rig blender file or you have to add after the rig for its functionality?

NR 6

a simple tip to enlarge or shorten the rig ( character )?

NR 7

Concerning body sliders for sims 4, I wanted to know if it is possible to create a slider to reduce the body to the size of a child? from an adult or lower age, I wanted to make a pixie model based on the size of the child with the same body of an adult or teenager , possible or not? its would avoid remaking adult body parts and converting them for children, like Wicked Whims
 there is a parameter that removes the age restriction, I could juggle with an adult model in pixie size or something like >_<

NR 8

I noticed that some rigs in general are just files with the blender icon, but I’ve already found others with separate texture files, which gives those with additional texture files are much more resource intensive, What is the difference between a blender file alone and those with extra textures?

I used a translator for this message if there are big mistakes  ^,^

22 hours ago, aurorelf22 said:

My game doesn't recognize the file "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script".

My guess would be that you've installed the mod too many folders deep and the game cannot detect the file.

Make sure that the actual mod files (.package and .ts4script) are located no more than one folder deep inside your Mods directory!