WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

16 hours ago, SistaSoldier12 said:

Try unzipping the file somewhere else and then move those files to mods folder. You may have the script too many sub folders deep.

I´ve already tried that. I tried unzipping the files and putting them in the WickedWhims folder without succes. 
Then I tried to paste the extracted files into the mods folder next to the WickedWhims folder, no succes. 
I then downloaded a WickedWhims file from another site that I can't find now. The unpacked script file worked here. 
But I had to delete and re-download everything because of buggy mods. But the WickedWhims file on this page doesn't work.
Why does a WickedWhims from a different site work, from the official one work not?

image.png.fab50e5c000f416907fa24ca5ca68eb2.png

image.png.d475b652b44210f8ffb6da2b7b224289.png

image.png.737cc35b9b3ebee3b452d9ba965fef1f.png

image.png

2 hours ago, Verschlinger said:
 I´ve already tried that. I tried unzipping the files and putting them in the WickedWhims folder without succes. 
Then I tried to paste the extracted files into the mods folder next to the WickedWhims folder, no succes. 
I then downloaded a WickedWhims file from another site that I can't find now. The unpacked script file worked here. 
But I had to delete and re-download everything because of buggy mods. But the WickedWhims file on this page doesn't work.
Why does a WickedWhims from a different site work, from the official one work not?

image.png.fab50e5c000f416907fa24ca5ca68eb2.png

image.png.d475b652b44210f8ffb6da2b7b224289.png

image.png.737cc35b9b3ebee3b452d9ba965fef1f.png

image.png

Now it works! Why?!

8 hours ago, procian said:

I have the latest ms update and my game runs ok......

i tried a complete reinstall brand new game and no mods and it still doesnt work although EA have acknowledged it, its a previous issue that use to be linked to mannequins when placing lots but at least they have confirmed the game is broken and they are patching it, you must be rather lucky......

Hello, incest sex is allowed after the FRIENDSHIP threshold of 50%.
Is it possible to change incest to the development of relationships? As if we just opened the possibility of sex to relatives. I don't want to make a sex hangout out of the family.

Or at least tell me how can I open the .package format?

Edited by Soldream
On 11/2/2022 at 9:55 PM, GMac2021 said:

I bought High School Years today. Inappropriate unlock either does not work, or I am doing something wrong. I am not doing anything wrong. That's about 50 strip clubs and over 1,700 hours down the fucking toilet.

I want my CDN $65 back.

Not sure if you have already resolved this issue but if you have, please disregard this reply lol.

You must add post-puberty trait to your teen sims in order for the inappropriate unlock mod to work. You can add that trait in game using MC Command Center mod, recommend getting it if you don't have it. Just delete mcc options you don't need( I usually delete pregnancy, population, and occult options of this mod).  That's step 1, step 2 is going into WW settings and checking off the option for teens to have relationships/sex with adult sims. After that if should work fine.

Again, disregard if you fixed your issue with the mod. Either way, hope this helps someone. This has kinda been discussed a lot on here and there are plenty of members who are way more knowledgeable. Only sharing what I know and what has worked for me ?

13 hours ago, Soldream said:

Hello, incest sex is allowed after the FRIENDSHIP threshold of 50%.
Is it possible to change incest to the development of relationships? As if we just opened the possibility of sex to relatives. I don't want to make a sex hangout out of the family.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

9 hours ago, wild_guy said:
  Hide contents

image.jpeg

This only conditionally grants the "incest lover" perk to ALL Sims, not just those you personally gave the perk to.
That is, this function is a kind of cheat, not an extension.
Without a perk or this feature, we will be blocked from romance, let alone sex, with relatives.

Edited by Soldream
5 hours ago, Kucu091 said:

Hi! Is there any possibilities to allow sex between teenages sims and young adult or older sims? How should I set WW setting menu? Thank you!

If you look back in the threads, you would have found your answer. The feature was available in earlier versions of WW but was removed from this version. An additional mod is required to unlock that ability again.

I was wrong.
It turns out such a huge number of animations and a number of places and conditions for the occurrence of sex .. just for that ...
So that you flirt with a Sim once and fuck him. Seriously, why is it enough to open a romance bar to have sex with a normal sim? If it can be changed, how? Because sims only fuck after one romantic act. I didn't give the characters any cheat moodlets or perks.

1 hour ago, Soldream said:

Seriously, why is it enough to open a romance bar to have sex with a normal sim? If it can be changed, how? Because sims only fuck after one romantic act. I didn't give the characters any cheat moodlets or perks.

It's all about the mod settings, you can tune WW behavior almost as you like but you have to at least look into them for that.

4 hours ago, Soldream said:

So that you flirt with a Sim once and fuck him. Seriously, why is it enough to open a romance bar to have sex with a normal sim? If it can be changed, how? Because sims only fuck after one romantic act. I didn't give the characters any cheat moodlets or perks.

It's so you can have sex between your Sims without them being romantic partners.

Sex also doesn't increase Sims' romantic relations for the same reason.

34 minutes ago, Husk said:

It's so you can have sex between your Sims without them being romantic partners.

Sex also doesn't increase Sims' romantic relations for the same reason.

sex doesn't increase romance because it's okay to have sex without a relationship?  What is the logic?  I do not understand.

13 hours ago, Soldream said:

sex doesn't increase romance because it's okay to have sex without a relationship?  What is the logic?  I do not understand.

If you adjust sex and relationship settings in WW, you can play whichever way you want your sims to behave and what will make sense for you. 

On 11/9/2022 at 12:40 AM, Soldream said:

I was wrong.
It turns out such a huge number of animations and a number of places and conditions for the occurrence of sex .. just for that ...

WW Sex and autonomy is based on a relationship 'scoring' system whereas Sim Sex Pairs must meet the minimum 2.15 score before they will have sex.

Flirting and other things that can cause sex to start are only triggers but they must still qualify with a high enough score to proceed.

If you don't want all your Sims hooking up with strangers you need to change some settings, obviously.

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept (No Green Bars Selected)

(This is basically a cheat to make sex easier with less refusals when it's enabled)

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Advanced Cheats > Relationship Impact from Sex (OFF) (But it's up to you if you want to use it)

(All other switches I have set to OFF but again it's your call)

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings >

*** NPC Relationship Modifier: (-5.0), (Default 1.0) (For NPC-NPC Autonomy only)

*** Player to NPC Relationship Modifier: (-1.50), (Default 0.0)

(You will need to experiment with those numbers to find the sweet spot to your liking but positive = easier sex and negative = less sex)

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Triggers > Romance Conversation Sex Switch: (Set to Off if you don't want Flirting to trigger Sex)

OR

*** Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > Romance Sex Probability: (Lowering the number will lessen the chance of it working, or set to 0.0)

(The game itself has random NPC flirting enabled by default so I use MCCC/Tuner to disable autonomous random flirting as I don't want random Sims becoming romantic)

On rare occasions I still had an NPC stranger/low friendship ask for random Sex and succeed so I suspect if they are extremely horny they might have higher sex scores added.

After making changes to the numbers settings it might take some time for them to 'settle in'.

You can check your Sims sex scores after your game has been running for awhile by opening the WickedInfoLog.log in your Sims 4 folder.

Scroll down to the bottom and start there and scroll up slowly and look for Sims Names with Sex Scores to get an idea of what's happening in real time although delayed slightly.

Obviously any Sims with negative scores are not qualified for matching up sex pairs.