WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, lix_mus6435 said:

There is a big problem. My Sim can't do anything.
if you know how to be safe. Please help me!
or is it a bug?

I would post this in The Sims 4 Technical Support, not here, since this section is only for Wicked Whims issues. 

Edited by Sandatharius
49 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@lix_mus6435 

That error tells you the problem.

Do not save your game on manage worlds, or your save data will get corrupted.

This happens with MCCC also, (I think it's a game bug) DP said a while back to not save on manage worlds.

You will have to go back to a previous save (before you saved on manage worlds) to fix it.

:) 

Must remove MCCC Mods? and don't save my game on manage worlds?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v170k [2022-08-10]
9 hours ago, lix_mus6435 said:

Must remove MCCC Mods? and don't save my game on manage worlds?

No you don't have to remove MCCC, just don't save your game in manage worlds.

Your last post said you got a LE, post it on here. Drag and drop the LastException file into the paperclip.

2 hours ago, gravechild3 said:

AEP was updated and WW says it was, but the file's last update was Aug 10th.

Yeah, i said AEP because the LE had it in there.

By the way, are you running the legacy version of the game?

If you are, most of the script mods will not work on the Legacy version.

I just had a feeling when i read it, that you had Legacy version is all.

On 11/16/2022 at 1:21 AM, tarunfromme said:

hi , sorry if it is already asked earlier . How to have pets sex with each other for babies and also with human sims ? using Wicked Whims >? i searched a lot but i dont find any solution any where . 

Wicked Whims does not include animal or child related sex features. You'll have to go somewhere else for that sort of stuff. 

9 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Yeah, i said AEP because the LE had it in there.

By the way, are you running the legacy version of the game?

If you are, most of the script mods will not work on the Legacy version.

I just had a feeling when i read it, that you had Legacy version is all.

Nope. Found out it was free last week. Bought Cottage Living Seasons this week. (AEP says you need the mods listed, but it works without em)

A Last Exception site said it was WW's nudity feature.

Edit: Its just mods being weird again. MCCC is the only time AEP actually needs the requirements. If only there was an alternative to it.

Edited by gravechild3
update

Question...I use the better exceptions mod and...like I dummy I updated sims 4 (I never update until the dust settles). Now, I see that there are a whole bunch of animations that are impacted by this update. Did anyone else that uses BE see all these incompatible ww file and ww animation files? 

be.png

7 hours ago, Bellylover2 said:

quick little question
do i need one of the DLC packs to buy the sex toys in the game?
i dont see anything aside from the regular health stuff that comes with the mod and i cant sell window peeping pics either for some reason

You have to download them separately from their respective creators, WW doesn't include sex toys

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
7 hours ago, ProblemXR said:

how can i get older version of WickedWhims?, the actual itrs not working correctly with old vertion of the game

i dont want to update the game because if i do, everything runs fine, but real time phisycs mod its not working

with new  versions of the game.

Tell me what version you want and i will send it to you in a PM.

On 11/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, sharris8 said:

Question...I use the better exceptions mod and...like I dummy I updated sims 4 (I never update until the dust settles). Now, I see that there are a whole bunch of animations that are impacted by this update. Did anyone else that uses BE see all these incompatible ww file and ww animation files? 

be.png

All animations are working ok for me....don't believe everything BE tells you.

On 11/25/2022 at 3:04 AM, sharris8 said:

be.png

I have the same exception report but everything works fine in game

7 hours ago, ProblemXR said:

wikedwhims option doesnt appears in any objects that i click, just NPCS, whats happened?

i used this mod before and it wanst like this, fuck this crap, too much stress 4 one day  lets play slyrim

at last  his mod work fine

WW works fine, i take it you got the version you wanted?

I was just gonna direct you to the archive site link anyway, it's not hard to find.

I don't understand if you say you can mod Skyrim, but you have trouble modding TheSims4 ? It's literally, the easiest game to mod!