WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Sorry, this came with a Sim that I downloaded a while ago. I don't even remember which one. However, I did find this one: It's called "All Oiled Up". However I didn't like it because it made Sims' faces and hair and faces oily, too. I assume you wanted the male version?

Xld_AllOiledUp_SkinOverlay_Male (mediafire.com)

Yes, I understand too, I don't like it when the whole body is like that.  Thanks anyway !!!

Speaking of the oiled skin, I wanted to have my female Sim's nude body with the oil. So, when she has sex, skinny dips, showers etc. I used a mod from Scumbumbo called Outfit Tools, and outfit copied it from an outfit I had saved in which my Sim was nude and had the body oil. It works temporarily, but isn't permanent. So, the next time there's a nude occurance, the effect is gone. The nude body is a hidden body in the game, and in Wicked Whims. So, every time I want it to show, I have to type the command line. Very frustrating.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:54 PM, natokaay said:

Although the mod updater I use will become obsolete next year as Curseforge will now be the app used for updating mods. https://download.curseforge.com/

@natokaay Off topic .But does the version for windows for Curseforge have to go through a Twitch account ? Because currently I connect via Twitch ?

15 minutes ago, Latuda said:

Yes, I understand too, I don't like it when the whole body is like that.  Thanks anyway !!!

I did find this thread here on Lover's Lab. There're a few different ones that you might want to check.

Edited by Sandatharius
8 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Speaking of the oiled skin, I wanted to have my female Sim's nude body with the oil. So, when she has sex, skinny dips, showers etc. I used a mod from Scumbumbo called Outfit Tools, and outfit copied it from an outfit I had saved in which my Sim was nude and had the body oil. It works temporarily, but isn't permanent. So, the next time there's a nude occurance, the effect is gone. The nude body is a hidden body in the game, and in Wicked Whims. So, every time I want it to show, I have to type the command line. Very frustrating.

Personally, I use KIJIKO's CC for men's and women's skin. A beautiful glow  

https://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone-glow-edition-and-skin-texture-overhaul/

5 hours ago, Latuda said:

@natokaay Off topic .But does the version for windows for Curseforge have to go through a Twitch account ? Because currently I connect via Twitch ?

The client doesn't see any sims 4 content so waste of download. Read somewhere it will this month. Tried yesterday cuz the site looks promising

OT Not weary on body meshes, deformation, height sliders, essential oils since it competly fucks with ww animations that assumes game defaults.

Edited by KittcatJ
2 hours ago, Latuda said:

Yes I play with this mod it works very well

Thanks , I just scanned my folder through the Mod Conflict Detector program , and it constantly shows it in red .  Latuda Thank you for your answer and interest!

4 hours ago, Zherneboh said:

Hey! Just downloaded the newest version of Wicked Whims after about a year of not playinf the sims. When did the incest feature get taken out? Or am I not looking in the right place in the settings.

You need this one now :

On 12/4/2022 at 10:26 AM, Angelus75 said:

Hi @B10HAZARD. , sorry to ask but i use WW since longtimes now , actually i use ww 170k and when my sim is naked , i don't have this option "take photo" in wicked menue pie and i don't have option on computer "Simhub".

These options are removed from 170k ?

That option is only in the patreon version, 170k is public version.

It will probably be in the next public release? but don't quote me on that.

:) 

11 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

You need this one now :

Hmmm.... 
"Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities."
Wouldn't that change this option for ALL sims? I've had just two hot chicks that were allowed to go to bed with one guy at the same time. I wouldn't like to see anything else like this beside that. Neither would I want to change it all the time when they will be played in that context. A specially, that they would have to be alone there, so that no NPC would do anything "strange" to their family members. 

1 hour ago, Angelus75 said:

@Venderin , yes , this mod unlock incest and teen sex for all sims. But you can disable incest and/or teen sex. As you wish or don't use this mod ^^

Will have to work with it somehow. But I preffered older version's setting. I wouldn't have anything for it to be separate mod. 

EDIT:
Ha, I've just checked it and it actually works like in the past ?

Edited by Venderin

Hello everyone !

I play on version 1.90.375.1020, do you know if there is a compatible version of WW (for free or on Patreon, maybe) ?

Because the 170k is not, nor the previous version. I was advised to update my game but if I find a compatible version of WW first, I’m interested !

Thank you !

Edited by cokka
1 hour ago, cokka said:

Hello everyone !

I play on version 1.90.375.1020, do you know if there is a compatible version of WW (for free or on Patreon, maybe) ?

Because the 170k is not, nor the previous version. I was advised to update my game but if I find a compatible version of WW first, I’m interested !

Thank you !

Why? The current version of the game (1.93.146.1020) and Wicked Whims 170k are totally compatible. Something wrong on your end, not the mod. Just update your game to the newest version. 

Edited by Sandatharius
16 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Why? The current version of the game (1.93.146.1020) and Wicked Whims 170k are totally compatible. Something wrong on your end, not the mod. Just update your game to the newest version. 

Thanks Sandatharius, it was indeed easier to update the game (it is done in version 1.93.146), and WW in version 170k.

Unfortunately, nothing changes: it refuses to work.

- I have activated the mods and scripts.

- Empty the cache
- Made a clean "mod" folder with only the WW mod in it, for test.
Scripts are well recognized when opening the game (the list appears in the pop-up window on the home page), but once in the game, no WW interaction is available, the Wicked button doesn't even appear, as if the script was not installed.

I don't understand, I never had this problem before... I'm going to uninstall and reinstall the game, in despair, I don't see what can go wrong.

Anyway, thanks!

2 hours ago, cokka said:

Thanks Sandatharius, it was indeed easier to update the game (it is done in version 1.93.146), and WW in version 170k.

Unfortunately, nothing changes: it refuses to work.

- I have activated the mods and scripts.

- Empty the cache
- Made a clean "mod" folder with only the WW mod in it, for test.
Scripts are well recognized when opening the game (the list appears in the pop-up window on the home page), but once in the game, no WW interaction is available, the Wicked button doesn't even appear, as if the script was not installed.

I don't understand, I never had this problem before... I'm going to uninstall and reinstall the game, in despair, I don't see what can go wrong.

Anyway, thanks!

Test the mod on a fresh save, see if it works then.

2 hours ago, Husk said:

Test the mod on a fresh save, see if it works then.

Forget it, I'm just stupid... I had TWO Electronics Arts/Documents folders (probably due to a bad installation in the past) and of course I was editing the wrong one!
Everything is clean and working now, just need to redo some settings... Thanks again, and if my misadventure can give an idea of resolution to people in my case, so much the better!