WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, charlieputh said:

i only see the error as described on the image. No file found as error message

Which file you want me to send? Game or WW?

There will be a L/E file in your sims 4 folder just like it says....post the file here using the white paper clip....simples :)

4 hours ago, charlieputh said:

Looks like your Mods need updating. I saw Extreme Violence, Life Drama, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, even WickedWhims (although here I suspect that you have more than one copy of WickedWhims in your Mods folder).

Also it seems like your custom traits are broken/outdated, so check that out too!

17 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

Here we go again...

PATCH TOMORROW! Back your stuff up! Expect some more complicated mods to break!

I was coming here to say something similar. I was just reading the tea leaves of the in-game festival starting today and the Maxis livestream. Do you have anything more definite?

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I was coming here to say something similar. I was just reading the tea leaves of the in-game festival starting today and the Maxis livestream. Do you have anything more definite?

I very much doubt the festivals will just appear in the game without a patch.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165e [2021-06-10]
1 hour ago, JLDogg said:

And the patch has dropped.

Don't update your game till it is known what it does to mods and modders fix their mods.

OOOPPPSSS. too late for me

My game seems to be working perfectly after the patch.

5 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Don't update your game till it is known what it does to mods and modders fix their mods.

The only thing added by the patch are the bands and the stage in the park in Willow Creek. Everything else functions exactly the same as it did before. 

9 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Mods turned off as usual....turned them back on loaded game....all my sims were missing their cc hair and clothing...exited game and deleted avatar and localthumbcache files,restarted the game and everything was back to normal....all my mods are working ok too so :D

I hope the fix for the Sims Profile works with the mods I have, it's a great feature to have when there are so many moving pieces to a sim (likes/attractiveness/etc.) but doesn't work with the mods around here (I guess?)

2 hours ago, tase said:

I hope the fix for the Sims Profile works with the mods I have, it's a great feature to have when there are so many moving pieces to a sim (likes/attractiveness/etc.) but doesn't work with the mods around here (I guess?)

I heard that the Sim Profiles were broken in some people's games by default (with no mods installed).

I guess they didn't fix that?

21 minutes ago, stuckyfucky said:

Hi, I just downloaded this, it's my first time going to use wicked whims. I know the package file should go in the mods folder right? But what do I do with the zip file? Do I extract it to mods or scripts? Thanks

This is what you should be having in your WW folder, plus the extra skintones package if you want to use it, but it is optional.

464443239_Screenshot2021-06-3010_14_37.png.0338124fd21cd1bab20e7b40fd388b9a.png

The WW settings folder will be created on its own once you export your personal settings, while the other two files are in the wickedwhimsmod folder you will find in the zip.

Edited by carnation77
1 hour ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

I heard that the Sim Profiles were broken in some people's games by default (with no mods installed).

I guess they didn't fix that?

In the patch notes it mentions that leaning Likes/Dislikes of other sims would sometimes make the Profile blank. It's supposed to be fixed with this patch.

Never had the issue myself though.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

In the patch notes it mentions that leaning Likes/Dislikes of other sims would sometimes make the Profile blank. It's supposed to be fixed with this patch.

Never had the issue myself though.

Oh yeah it was the likes/dislikes.

Haven't even bought the pack yet so can't even test that.

1 hour ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Oh yeah it was the likes/dislikes.

Haven't even bought the pack yet so can't even test that.

They were added to the base game in the pre-patch so you don't need the pack itself.

The bug was caused when your sim asked another sim about their Likes/Dislikes and it then caused a blank profile.

New patch notes claim it's fixed now but I don't know how it will affect existing profiles that are already broken on certain sims.

My thoughts are it might only prevent it from happening again.

Is there a way to lock a clothing slot from being removed via undressing, either in WickedWhims directly or otherwise? Like, if I have a Sim with a hat and I want them to keep that hat on at all times, is there a setting I can toggle for that?