WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, Ghostea said:

I'm not sure where to go to report this bug, but I do want to mention again that polygamy is broken and sims in relationships will refuse anyone else, even with the correct trait and right settings unless always accept is turned on.

Something is not working as it should.

My sim only can have sex if I ask the NPC to be his girlfriend. I have the open relationship on, I think is something wrong with the relationship options. I try with my vampire sim, and using the vampire allure and the npc do not want to have sex  but if i use the woowoo option there is no problem.

Update.

I started a new game and try to have multiple partners, and the only way to have sex is to have a relationship (ask to be a girlfriend). I check the all  the whicked option and I  think that I have all the correct option activated.  

update 2

I solved, it was relationship awareness switch, and it was my sim, it looks that if your sims as a any relation to someone , he will not have sex, even the  "love interest" is enough to stop the action.  It is normal situation or do I have something wrong.

google translation

I have some problems, the upper body of the bodyselector does not work, and some NPCs with love do not accept SEX. Peeping NPC error.

Game Version: 1.60.54.1020, WickedWhims Version: v150b
01/26/20 02:36:32 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150b\zone_tick.py", line 128, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150b\zone_tick.py", line 76, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 30, in _wickedwhims_main_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 123, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\nudity\features\window_peeping\npc.py\npc.py", line 115, in _attempt_spawn_peeping_npc_sim
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\nudity\features\window_peeping\npc.py\npc.py", line 127, in spawn_peeping_npc_sim
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\nudity\features\window_peeping\npc.py\npc.py", line 418, in _get_visited_household_preferenced_gender
ZeroDivisionError: division by zero
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_main_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> ZeroDivisionError: division by zero

8 hours ago, procian said:

Use simdulgence  stuff.....

Thank you. But I have tried it already. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
What's really strange is that only Male (Feminine) underwear doesn't go away. Male (Masculine) and Female (Both) underwear are gone...

The most effective one I tried was Cmar's Anatomy MOD. Even that didn't work.

Certainly the underwear has disappeared, but white SPEEDOs-like patterns and white Penis appear. (And Penis is floating)

I can't think of anything anymore...

3 hours ago, SiFa said:

Thank you. But I have tried it already. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
What's really strange is that only Male (Feminine) underwear doesn't go away. Male (Masculine) and Female (Both) underwear are gone...

The most effective one I tried was Cmar's Anatomy MOD. Even that didn't work.

Certainly the underwear has disappeared, but white SPEEDOs-like patterns and white Penis appear. (And Penis is floating)

I can't think of anything anymore...

Floating penis is a rig conflict....white penis is broken penis mod/skin tone.....I take it you only have 1 default nude male bottom/penis mod?

Hard for the Sims. Well, the day has come when laptops are no longer pulling this mod. My game now looks like a slide show. Of course, my comments are not important to anyone and no one will take my opinion into account. I’ll probably just leave it here to somehow compensate for my dissatisfaction with the very heavy mod.

1 hour ago, Кобра said:

Hard for the Sims. Well, the day has come when laptops are no longer pulling this mod. My game now looks like a slide show. Of course, my comments are not important to anyone and no one will take my opinion into account. I’ll probably just leave it here to somehow compensate for my dissatisfaction with the very heavy mod.

I am playing on a simple laptop, (not a gaming one), running nearly 1800 mods with no problems.

Updated from 150a to 150b and now i run into an exception (division by zero):

Spoiler

Game Version: 1.60.54.1020, WickedWhims Version: v150b
01/26/20 02:08:11 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150b\zone_tick.py", line 128, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150b\zone_tick.py", line 76, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 30, in _wickedwhims_main_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 123, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\nudity\features\window_peeping\npc.py\npc.py", line 115, in _attempt_spawn_peeping_npc_sim
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\nudity\features\window_peeping\npc.py\npc.py", line 127, in spawn_peeping_npc_sim
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150b\wickedwhims\nudity\features\window_peeping\npc.py\npc.py", line 418, in _get_visited_household_preferenced_gender
ZeroDivisionError: division by zero
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_main_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> ZeroDivisionError: division by zero

Before the update everything was working fine...

12 hours ago, SiFa said:

What's really strange is that only Male (Feminine) underwear doesn't go away

Males with feminine frame don't have a naked replacement so they default to using EA barbie type censored underwear.

Simdulgence Real Gens is working on a penis and vagina both for feminine framed males.

Workaround for vaginas here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136684-trangender-male-with-vagina-solved/

19 hours ago, bitsoupipt said:

Does anyone know if possible I can set in recent update "Pubic Hair" to "Green" for example. I can see one of the selectable colours is "Orange, will be possible in future to select a board range of colours or it currently determined by natural hair colour only.

Only natural colors are supported as separate options. Any green, pink and so on colors can only be added in 'Custom' category. Default rainbow color is example.

Hello, I have the updated wicked whims, but when the game started, a huge amount of error warning came out until the game broke and I closed it with crl + alt + delete to be able to manually close the game that stopped working.

The lastException file was not generated, I didn't find it in the folder, and I don't know how then I can report the error.

The warning that came out was orange, saying that some other mod would be bothering wicked whims, but there was no other, just the animations, which were updated.

Sorry for my level of English, but I hope for help with this rare problem, because your program always worked great.

Version Sims 4:  1.60.54.1020

Version of Wicked Whims:  v150b

Thanks, I am from Argentina.