WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

So,

I just updated my laptop to 1.60 and installed 150a and WP 2.4b and ran a save from before the DU patch. Always Accept and Teleport on. Worked fine. Changed from Teleport to Walk And Talk. Worked fine.

That tends to eliminate WW or WP as the problem here. All of you getting refusals, what other sex-related mods are you running?

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

So,

I just updated my laptop to 1.60 and installed 150a and WP 2.4b and ran a save from before the DU patch. Always Accept and Teleport on. Worked fine. Changed from Teleport to Walk And Talk. Worked fine.

That tends to eliminate WW or WP as the problem here. All of you getting refusals, what other sex-related mods are you running?

None other. Not just no other sex related mods, but no other mods at all. Problem happens with only WW as well as WW+WP. Only way to get them to accept is with always accept and direct teleport on. Remove direct teleport and they always refuse. Keep teleport and remove always accept, and they also refuse 100% of the times. Can still initiate sex solo and then invite others in, and when adding WP the prostitution autostart works fine, but any manual sex requests through WW function is refused. And this is after going through all settings one by one and making sure all settings are correct.

So no, it doesn't eliminate those mods. It actually makes it clear that the problem is with WW specifically. You're simply lucky to not have been hit by the bug.

EDIT Update: Have now tried to clean all WW entirely, using

• ww.reset_save_data sim

• ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers

• ww.reset_save_data world

Then save and exit. Then delete all contents of my mod folder. Then load up game. Test basic woohoo just for the fuck of it. Save and exit. Install WW and NOTHING else. Load up game. All sex refused. Go into settings and then see that they have not reverted to default. I have no idea how that's even possible. Shouldn't everything have been hard reset? Regardless, the sex interaction is still broken in the exact same way as before.

32 minutes ago, Futters said:

You're simply lucky to not have been hit by the bug.

Not being able to replicate is not "luck". Someone's settings/versions/mods is the common link.

One thing I *did* do that I didn't mention was turning STD (aka "crab lice") OFF. I don't know if it makes a difference to anyone else, but it's worth a try.

43 minutes ago, Futters said:

Go into settings and then see that they have not reverted to default. I have no idea how that's even possible. Shouldn't everything have been hard reset?

Was this an existing save? Did you exit without saving as the cleaning instructions say?

I'll try a brand new save and only turn on Always Accept and nothing else and see what I get.

43 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Not being able to replicate is not "luck". Someone's settings/versions/mods is the common link.

One thing I *did* do that I didn't mention was turning STD (aka "crab lice") OFF. I don't know if it makes a difference to anyone else, but it's worth a try.

Can you link a copy of your settings file then? I'll drop that into my folder so I'll have the exact same setup as you. There's an export option in the settings. That should either fix my problem or categorically prove that it isn't connected.

Or anyone else for that matter. A settings file from a working game seems like the obvious place to start troubleshooting this. Kinda silly I haven't thought of that before.

EDIT: Oh, and just to be 100% certain. We're talking latest Sim 4 installation and v150a WW, yes? I'm running no other mods, so those two are the only relevant factors. If we can exclude settings, mods, and versions, that would leave complete save corruption as the only explanation. Well, or the mod reacting differently to in game setups than before and I'm failing to guess what those are. I've tested male/male, male/female, and female/female. All of them adults. Male/female a married couple. All with maxed out friend/romance bar and in "very flirty". Thank god for cheat functions. This would have taken forever to test otherwise :D

EDIT2: Done a complete reinstall of both Origin and Sims. Shouldn't make a difference, but just to be absolutely sure. As soon as I get a settings file from someone I can test this out.

Game: 1.60. Updated about three hours ago. All packs.

WW: 150a

WP: 2.4b

Other Mods: UI Cheats, Basemental Drugs, Sweeney Todd Faster Painting,  Scarlet Homework Tweaks, Instant Writing, Better Romance 16, More CAS Columns, Manderz No Positive Reaction, Cyclelegs Faster Eating and Drinking, Azoresman 500K starting funds, and a stack of Coolspear mods,

Started a new save, husband and wife. Only WW setting changed was Always Accept. All other settings default. Had wife ask hubby to do it on the living room couch. Success.

There we have it! When I replicate your setup, AND create a completely new world it works. The only difference to before was that I added the new couples to the existing world when doing my prior testing. I have absolutely no clue why that would be a problem, but it was the only change made between the prior and the working attempts.

So yea, save game bricked. But a small price to pay for having found the solution. Hopefully this is somehow useful to Turbo, for tracking down whatever caused this in the first place.

Thanks for helping me test out this stuff man. Would never have found this if we hadn't been comparing notes so we could exclude all the other options.

13 minutes ago, Futters said:

There we have it! When I replicate your setup, AND create a completely new world it works. The only difference to before was that I added the new couples to the existing world when doing my prior testing. I have absolutely no clue why that would be a problem, but it was the only change made between the prior and the working attempts.

So yea, save game bricked. But a small price to pay for having found the solution. Hopefully this is somehow useful to Turbo, for tracking down whatever caused this in the first place.

Thanks for helping me test out this stuff man. Would never have found this if we hadn't been comparing notes so we could exclude all the other options.

I'll just say, I'm gonna be a sad panda if I update my main game and my favorite saves turn out borked. ?

2 hours ago, Chevlover said:

I am having the same issue, the only way I can get anyone to have sex is by making one start off alone and having another person join in... And if the male has the pubic hair option turned on, the tip of his penis has hair.

That penis issue is caused by Luumia body hair v5+

roll back to v5 and it will be fine. 

32 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

That penis issue is caused by Luumia body hair v5+

roll back to v5 and it will be fine. 

It's not just Luumia's body hair for me - even the growth ones included in WW are doing it - but I'm using the Simdulgence ReaGens penis mod and the hair also goes an inch or two along the shaft as well (hence I have a slightly edited version of Luumia's body hair for my male Sim.  

4 hours ago, Chevlover said:

I am having the same issue, the only way I can get anyone to have sex is by making one start off alone and having another person join in... And if the male has the pubic hair option turned on, the tip of his penis has hair.

Do you use luumina body hair? if you have the latest version go back to the previous one......depending on how you have ww set up female sims will refuse sex if on their period or there is a high chance of pregnancy...

16 minutes ago, samue1118 said:

I don't understand hot the "Unique Appearance" works. What's its effect in game?

I guess It works like an extra buff , similar to Ultrafriendly trait. When you ask for sex or someone is horny, they are going to ask you for sex, or if you do the same you gonna be successful, this can be noticed with Get famous expansion. Usually  superstar sims gonna ignore your poor sims and even don’t talk to them.

but with Unique appearance trait, that poor and ugly sims can have a chance to fuck with that rich or famous person.

10 minutes ago, korbe said:

Message says I have multiple WW files in my mod folder!?

How is that possible?

You've added or updated WW Kinky, did you also download the Community Library mod that is now required?

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib'
rtim=0&#13

2 hours ago, procian said:

Do you use luumina body hair? if you have the latest version go back to the previous one......depending on how you have ww set up female sims will refuse sex if on their period or there is a high chance of pregnancy...

It's not just Luumia's 5Plus body hair mod (though you're right that going back to version 5 works fine)  but also the default pubic hairs that come with WW for the automatic growth etc. (at least it is with RealGen penis mods. 

1 hour ago, thsecmaniac said:

Why does all Sims in my game still refuse the sex request although I set a cheat function to accept the sex request all the time? I already updated WhickedWhim in the latest version.

Read back the last couple of pages. It's an issue that is affecting some people with the latest build. There are various workarounds in the interim.