WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm at my wits end here. Ever since I updated Sims 4 with the last patch, I keep getting these exception errors when travelling to a festival. It seems to have something to do with the stereos but I honestly can't figure this out. It's not Wicked Whims related but there seems to be lots of people here that are good with these errors, I thought I'd try since I use WW. If anything, I'd love to know where I can get help with exception errors because this one is driving me nuts. Sorry to hijack this thread. I've searched all over the net for help.

lastException.txt

4 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I'm at my wits end here. Ever since I updated Sims 4 with the last patch, I keep getting these exception errors when travelling to a festival. It seems to have something to do with the stereos but I honestly can't figure this out. It's not Wicked Whims related but there seems to be lots of people here that are good with these errors, I thought I'd try since I use WW. If anything, I'd love to know where I can get help with exception errors because this one is driving me nuts. Sorry to hijack this thread. I've searched all over the net for help.

lastException.txt 46.19 kB · 1 download

Looks like a game error.

Try doing an Origin Repair.

Then delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder afterwards.

I too am having the refused sex thing happening. I got an LE every time I started (caught by MCCC)... It noted wicked pets being a problem.

Even so, I removed wicked pets but the refusal sex thing is still happening. (I have the latest WW, updated everything - and yes made sure I deleted localcache and redid my settings, repaired the game and cleared saves, starting with a complete new world..) the issue still persists.

I'm not sure what to do. Teen, YA, A, all happening. (yes enabled things for teen and adults too).
I don't know what else I can do, and reading back to the couple of pages doesn't give me a clear answer to what to do...

Edit: I changed talk and walk to the instant teleport and it works (granted immersion breaking)... Dunno if it helps anyone.

33 minutes ago, kimiwonton said:

I too am having the refused sex thing happening. I got an LE every time I started (caught by MCCC)... It noted wicked pets being a problem.

Even so, I removed wicked pets but the refusal sex thing is still happening. (I have the latest WW, updated everything - and yes made sure I deleted localcache and redid my settings, repaired the game and cleared saves, starting with a complete new world..) the issue still persists.

I'm not sure what to do. Teen, YA, A, all happening. (yes enabled things for teen and adults too).
I don't know what else I can do, and reading back to the couple of pages doesn't give me a clear answer to what to do...

Edit: I changed talk and walk to the instant teleport and it works (granted immersion breaking)... Dunno if it helps anyone.

I am having that issue, I had to downgrade and all is ok.

57 minutes ago, kimiwonton said:

Same here...Seems like since either upgrading WW or WP the other day, this has been the case.  Seems the Talk and Walk function no longer works as intended, but switching to Teleport works as before.

I deleted the new files and downgraded back to the previous version and all is well, no issues, no problems...might want to wait for the next update as many have been having the same issue, it has cased a lot of stress for many, it is always good to keep old previous versions. As others said the main purpose of WW is sex and when sims refuse sex, there is a huge mistake somewhere, knowing the previous version works just fine. Teleporting to the sex location and having sex/relationshio/autonomy off seems to also work, but how to know and why if you have always accept sex active. If anyone needs the previous version of WW please private me and I will send it to you. 

If you're getting refusals in spite of Always Accept, check this: right click on partner sim > Wicked > Pregnancy Information.

Are they in their fertile window? Are they on their period? New settings options to 150 will keep sims from accepting if these risk factors are true.

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Awareness > Pregnancy Awareness Switch and Risk Roll Switch.

I still haven't replicated refusals, but these may be new settings people are unaware of.

Is anyone else finding it impossible to invite a peeping sim in for sex with v150a? As soon as I click the option the peeper gets dressed and runs away like he was just caught, then a few seconds later he says he has to go and thanks my sim for hanging out with him.

I tried having my sim introduce herself to him first, but it still doesn't work. And while changing the options to always accept sex and teleport to location "fixes" the regular sex interactions, it doesn't change this behavior with Top Peeping.

23 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

If you're getting refusals in spite of Always Accept, check this: right click on partner sim > Wicked > Pregnancy Information

I have to use Shift + Click to get the Wicked menu but that's probably what you meant anyway.

10 hours ago, BatDood said:

lastException.txt 46.19 kB · 12 downloads

Events are broken....EA are aware of this....avoid going to any events......