WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

22 hours ago, procian said:

That's the exception...…..ww log is in the sims4 folder......need to see that.....

If you're looking for duplicated files, there is none.

Every single line in that exception refers to "WickedWhims_v150a", and nothing else.

Not that it matters, since updating to 150b fixed the issue. The game is no longer spitting out exception errors. That is literally the only thing I updated since yesterday.

I'm just stating a personal opinion and see what you might have to say about it. After the recent updates to the cum affects, the "cum whore" aspiration reward trait isn't worth the points to spend on it anymore. It just times out now before your after sex conversation is even over with your partner, much less have enough time to sport it around town and showing it off like some real cum whores like to do very much. I personally don't like a timer being on how long you like wearing your lovers cum. There are timers already on the hygiene to force you to eventually take a shower anyway. And if it has to be that the flirty buff times out after so long, which I would rather it didn't, but if it has to be then so be it, but why replace it with yet another debuff? Crusty cum sounds like a title used from those who just don't like being a cum whore, or at least not for very long.

I hate jumping on here only when I am in disagreeance with a new mechanic. I like giving praise when praise is due too. Without this mod, sims is trash. You actually fix a little bit of the poorest AI mechanic for NPCs or idle players that I have seen since the pac man era. And all the other stuff is fun or funny as well. Thank your for making sims 4 so much better. Playable now I should say.

Hi, I have a problem, 1 week ago I did not play sims 4 for a trip. But the wickedwhims mod worked perfectly for me. When I returned from the trip, I updated the mod to the latest version today, without problems and all the animations came out. But the animations don't work for me! I get that: a problem with active sexual interaction has been detected, and they don't work for me, I need help.

Is there any way to sort animations? For example in seperate file or somehow in game. What i mean is i wanna see what can i do on what objects with how many people. For example number 2 i would love to know how many animations do i have on idk bathtub and the number of people required. If there is not, is there any change u could add such feature? To be honest i would even sub to patreon if u did.

Also what annoys me when i am looking for specific animation sometimes it is stated as '' custom location '' and i have no idea what object i am supposed to use for that animation. Is there any way to add the object name in game so it doesnt show up as '' custom location ''.

7 hours ago, joshmorbious said:

Kinky Whims is not working for me right now, and I am not sure if I can install the latest beta version because it said that requires a library that I never used before.

Always fun to try new things. Plus, if you read the requirements (Sounds like you did), you'd also know that it links to the place you can download S4CL from. :)

this thread is chaos. anyways I'm betting a lot of you haven't updated UI CHEATS, a lot of issues with missing texts and animations were narrowed down to that. When there's a patch you can't just update WW, but you need to update all your mods. 

If you're still having refusal issues, try to check your sims gender preference, attraction is a finicky and occasionally adjusts itself. Sometimes only high romance matters, but there are times preferences will win out with WW. 

5 hours ago, Koejiroh said:

Having problems with doors :/

You should probably be more specific. Does the door have a knob or a handle?
- If it has a knob, grab on tight with your hand and twist your wrist to either the left or right while pulling towards you.
- If it has a small horizontal handle, put your hand on it and yank your hand down and toward your legs to pull it open.
- If it has a small vertical handle, pull on it until it opens.
- If it has a horizontal handle the size of the entire width of the door, push down on it while pushing forward.
- If there is no handle, then it is likely just a push door, put your weight on it, that should do the trick, just be careful not to fall over when it opens!

Do let me know how it goes!