Quo Vagis TTW FULL with DLC Crossover

View File

This is a conversion of Quo Vagis for fallout 3 to Tale of two Wastelands or TTW. The Quo Vagis Combined DLC Crossover is also converted to TTW.
Special Note:
Belthan and I both would like to see someone create a Sexout Quo vagis TTW, so sexout animations would be used instead of fade to black. This is one of the reasons Belthan agreed to have the mod uploaded here.
Warning!!!!
Though several people in threads on the TTW web site state that a plain conversion of this mod works fine. I have NOT tested every Part of this mod!!!! Although I have run into no problems so far with many hours of play, it should be considered use at your own RISK!! I did fix all the script errors credited by the conversion. I am not a scripter, I am a computer programmer with little knowledge of scripting, therefore it is unlikely I will be able to fix any errors that are found, though I will try.
The original MOD (Quo Vagis) is here. Please go here and vote for the mod. Also read the information on the mod page for conflicts, and general data. The Breeze body update has already been added to the TTW version.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/19305/?
The original MOD (Quo Vagis Combined DLC Crossover) is here. Please go here and vote for the mod. Also read the information on the mod page for conflicts, and general data.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21414/?
Requirements:
This Mod requires the following and the original mods are NOT needed.
TTW and all its requirements.
Fallout 3 and ALL DLC for the DLC Crossover.
And any requirements listed in the Quo Vagis mod description, see the link above, and Vote for the MODS.
Installation:
Use a Mod manager to install the Quo Vagis 3.51 FULL VERSION ARC TTW MAIN 1.0 file.
Use a Mod manager to install the Quo Vagis 3.51 FULL VERSION ARC TTW DATA 1.0 file
OR you can Unpack the MAIN and DATA files, then Copy the meshes and textures folders from the DATA file and paste them into the main file where the sound and ESM are located, keeping the file structure you should have the textures folder and the meshes folder in the same folder as the Sound folder and the ESM. Then zip the main file and use a Mod manager to install it.
Next, use a Mod manager to install the Quo Vagis Combined DLC Crossover ARC TTW File.
I use FOMM the version from this site.

WrylyLL has created two ESP's that fix some issues. One is for the main file and one is for the DLC content. I had no troubles before installing them, but have been playing with them installed. To install them zip them and then install with a MOD manager.

CREDITS:
All Credit goes to Belthan for anthing having to do with QUO VAGIS. He has Created a REALLY GREAT MOD. Once again be sure to thank him by voting for his MOD.
ALSO, credit to the Tale of Two Wastelands team for the TTW MOD, and instructions on converting fallout 3 mods to use with TTW.
AND thanks to WrylyLL for the fix ESP's

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/22/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    TTW and all its requirements

If this is a plain TTW conversion then the companions will have broken behaviour.

When you have a F3 companion brought to FNV you have to add a few variables to their NPC script, have the dialogue scriptlets properly update them and have the packages properly check them.

If not then you'll have the 'stalker' bug were you'll never be able to tell the companion to wait successfully. (They will always teleport to you on load/cell change)

If this is a plain TTW conversion then the companions will have broken behaviour.

When you have a F3 companion brought to FNV you have to add a few variables to their NPC script, have the dialogue scriptlets properly update them and have the packages properly check them.

If not then you'll have the 'stalker' bug were you'll never be able to tell the companion to wait successfully. (They will always teleport to you on load/cell change)

Is that only for companions created by this mod?  These are the ones that will need a script?  And will you still need the script if you are using JIP companions, or if you force recruit them?

The secretary will go with you, and you can send her back to Lolipops thru dialog, not the companion wheel.  I chose to do something other than make her a full companion.  She could possibly need this adjustment.  

Is there a really good place to look for this fix?

Is that only for companions created by this mod?  These are the ones that will need a script?  And will you still need the script if you are using JIP companions, or if you force recruit them?

The secretary will go with you, and you can send her back to Lolipops thru dialog, not the companion wheel.  I chose to do something other than make her a full companion.  She could possibly need this adjustment.  

Is there a really good place to look for this fix?

No it's for any companion from FO3, when TTW was young the vanilla companions suffered from the stalking bug too.

It's because the companions in FNV have a few extra variables on their NPC scripts.

It's simple to check up, load up FO3edit and look at jericho's NPC script, then load up FNVedit and look at Veronica's NPC script.

RickerHK wrote up a long post about it a long time ago, I'll see if I can dig it up, he explains it much better.

It's quite simple though once you understand the problem.

http://taleoftwowastelands.com/comment/14848#comment-14848

How does this mod play along with Sexout?

Are the sex scenes black?

What female body is used for the armors in this mod?

From the Description of the MOD.

Special Note:

Belthan and I both would like to see someone create a Sexout Quo vagis TTW, so sexout animations would be used instead of fade to black. This is one of the reasons Belthan agreed to have the mod uploaded here.

You can use sexout mods the have sex with the npcs in this mod as with any npc.

• 3 weeks later...

Btw, there is a dialogue bug with Catherine from Point Lookout.

Haven't been at Lolipopz so far (did not start the quest yet) but I can ask her if she wants to be a photo model.

"Did you know I'm publishing the first magazine in 200 years?"

This bug has been in the original version, too... This happens with most of the DLC people. I simply ignore this.

Btw, there is a dialogue bug with Catherine from Point Lookout.

Haven't been at Lolipopz so far (did not start the quest yet) but I can ask her if she wants to be a photo model.

"Did you know I'm publishing the first magazine in 200 years?"

This bug has been in the original version, too... This happens with most of the DLC people. I simply ignore this.

Hmh. Oh well then. Seems like I have to correct that myself then.

On a side note, is no one willing to implement Sexout into Quo Vagis?

Like I said, would be willing to give some money away for the effort.

From what I remember, and I'm about to play with it again soon, there isn't much sex outside of the "fantasy roleplay" rooms unless you romance one of the main characters, then I think it's usually implied with the partner but I can't recall, it could be fade to black. Any way there are three prostitutes and they can each be fucked in any one of the 4 rooms scenarios, then there's the romance options. However I don't remember if the romance goes beyond story and quests with fade to black sex or not, it could simply be implied with comments or if you both sleep in the same bed. :P  

I will not be able to fix the dialog problems in the DLC, because I do not know how to fix it.

The fade to black happens in the Quo vagis dialog choices, but using other sexout mods dialog will work for sex animations.

I think the three girls in the members only section, Chaz and the other prostitute in the padded room, and malibu, the receptionist all have fade to black, but i have not tried every combination yet.  I am playing thru the mod again right now, where I am publishing the 12 months of mags before going to the members only section.  Malibu can be romanced to companion.

• 2 weeks later...

Update2: OK, it seems that my problem was an improper uninstall of an armor/clothes replacer. The problem was fixed after I re-installed TTW from scratch. Lesson learned: Always backup your un-modded games and avoid installing mods manually (*shivers* What a mess). Sorry for bothering anyone.

Update1: I don't know what could be wrong. I found something similar to my problem on this mod's Nexus comments page, but disabling/re-enabling Archive Invalidate didn't work. I'm gonna try redoing the entire NewVegas TTW install... My last resort (this time I'll make a proper back-up). *sigh* I hope I can get it working again. Thanks anyway.

All the clothes I've seen/tested from this mod are invisible on characters/player. I fist noticed this with Moira, but I was using the mod "Craterside Enterprises" (TTW ver) and I thought that there might be a conflict; so I reinstalled "Craterside Enterprises" and that fixed Moira... Then I found Red had the same problem.

The invisible outfits I tested were: Red's Jumpsuit, Handyman jumpsuit B & C, Red Racer jumpsuit B & C, Robco Jumpsuit B & C. All the clothes I've seen so far are invisible.

I uninstalled Quo Vagis, but that didn't fix the problem. Reinstalling Quo Vagis didn't fix it either. I noted that Red's outfit kept the mod's pip-boy thumbnail after I tested the game after uninstalling the mod.

I've read this forum topic and found no one else had this problem. I've read the mod's original Nexus description/read-me pages and found no mention of this problem. Did I miss a required resource mod?

(I used Nexus Mod Manager)

PS: I really appreciate the work bringing this mod to TTW, so thanks!

I'm probably the worst person for converting this to Sexout animations (since I've never even played this mod), but here's a test version with limited Sexout support. And I truly mean limited. I did this in around...half an hour and have no idea whether this even works (my fallout new vegas is broken right now). All I did was edit it so instead of fading to black, it plays a scene. Everything else (idles, sounds, dialogs, whatnot) should still be the same.

I would highly advise that you back up your saves before trying this. I have no idea whether it works or not.

BQV Sexout.esp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably the worst person for converting this to Sexout animations (since I've never even played this mod), but here's a test version with limited Sexout support. And I truly mean limited. I did this in around...half an hour and have no idea whether this even works (my fallout new vegas is broken right now). All I did was edit it so instead of fading to black, it plays a scene. Everything else (idles, sounds, dialogs, whatnot) should still be the same.

I would highly advise that you back up your saves before trying this. I have no idea whether it works or not.

Thank you for your efforts, I have not had time to test the mod yet.  If anyone else has tested it let us know.  Again thanks.

• 2 months later...

Please, some questions from a newbie:

I already have installed the complete suite of FONV + FONV DLCs + FO3 + FO3 DLCs + TTW. Female Characters with T6M BnB meshes, outfits. Weapons systems with Crossovers.

I already have installed Quo Vagis FULL 3.51 and the BnB extension and it works fine with my TTW setup (except the "real" crossover between the two games, of course).

I use SexOut too and animations work fine as expected in the FO3 world, Lolipopz's people included while not using the original dialogues.

At the same time I have full installed Coito Ergo Sum latest version in the FONV world. This too perfectly working with "useable" people for SexOut animations.

So:

1. Which exact files I need to download from the download section?

2. Do I need to simply overwrite the files I already have installed with the new downloaded ones or need I to make more actions?

BTW, in my current playgame I have already finished BOTH the main questlines of FO3, FO2 DLCs, FONV and FONV DLCs, Quo Vagis AND Coito Ergo Sum.

In fact, I almost finished every quest from the above list.

I'm still playing some NV Bounties quests and testing some custom adventures in both games together.

Thinking on a new complete playtrough, I'm really interested to this "crossover" for one of the best mod I ever seen.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Attached Files

i have test you mod you need fix this when scene is done you can not move your player 

post-528269-0-31152700-1483614278_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I would look for someone else to try making a true sexout-compatible version. I haven't tried the mod before so I don't know how all the scripts, variables, and stages interact together. The one I put up was just some simple scripting.

If the only issue is a lack of control after a scene, I can probably fix that easily.

Is this with all the scenes?

• 3 months later...

Doubt I get an answer, but I ask anyway:

Mirage and most of the girls in the VIP Section don't have hair and run around with the red sign for missing meshes (the outfits are visible). Guess I'm missing meshes for the hair.

Where do I get the missing meshes from?

Edit: Nvm, found the problem. Downloaded a faulty DATA folder without hair meshes. Second download of the DATA folder fixed it.

• 4 weeks later...

Zen doesn't have A voice is anyone else having  this problem and if they are is this going to be fixed?

Yes, you´re right.

It´s a problem within the voice files. Some of them are linked to the classic FO3 voice, some to the NV voice sets.

You can give it a quick and dirty fix by yourself.

Search your installation for the "BelthansQuoVagis.esm" folder.

Then look there for the voice files within the "FeamleAdult04" folder.

Copy the complete folder and rename the copy to "femaleAdult15"

This should do the trick.

*** Edit ***

This might happen to much more npc from this mod.

Most of the npcs have their given voice set to the correct voice package from TTW ( Packages with higher numbers, like 10 - 15 ),  but the datafiles are still on FO3 sets (lower numbers, like 1 - 10).

So the link from the Geck to the files are broken.

Thats why unique voices work, but causal voices don´t.

It can easily be fixed with simple Geck knowledge, but please don´t ask me right now, sorry.