Quo Vagis TTW FULL with DLC Crossover

Guest AshAvatar

For me, the spin the bottle game doesn't work. Only one girl sits down, the rest doesn't walk towards the sitting space. The bottle doesn't appear either. I'm testing with only the TTW base plugins and Quo Vagis plugins enabled.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/1/2017 at 4:43 AM, SirDuke said:

Yes, you´re right.

It´s a problem within the voice files. Some of them are linked to the classic FO3 voice, some to the NV voice sets.

You can give it a quick and dirty fix by yourself.

Search your installation for the "BelthansQuoVagis.esm" folder.

Then look there for the voice files within the "FeamleAdult04" folder.

Copy the complete folder and rename the copy to "femaleAdult15"

This should do the trick.

*** Edit ***

This might happen to much more npc from this mod.

Most of the npcs have their given voice set to the correct voice package from TTW ( Packages with higher numbers, like 10 - 15 ),  but the datafiles are still on FO3 sets (lower numbers, like 1 - 10).

So the link from the Geck to the files are broken.

Thats why unique voices work, but causal voices don´t.

It can easily be fixed with simple Geck knowledge, but please don´t ask me right now, sorry.

I tried copying, then renaming the folder. didn`t work. GECK says the folder is FemaleAdult13. tried that. didn`t work. i looked for Lily file "my story is my business" in xxxx04. not there. i found it in "FemaleAdult01Default" i copied all the files from that folder into xxxx13 folder. it works now. now i need to find out why Malibu does not get naked. also Dans` voice is missing too. GECK says it`s "MaleAdult18" I found it in "MaleAdult06" I made a new xxxx18 folder and put the files from xxxx06 into it. fixed. Duke has no sound too. GECK says it`s "MaleAdult16" , copied all files from "MaleAdult04" to a new "MaleAdult16". fixed. to fix Chaz copy "FemaleAdult02" to "FemaleAdult14". i`ll be here all day editing this post. here`s how to find and fix problems. load up Quo Vagis .esm in GECK. find the problem npc, double-cick there name, go to "factions" tab, click "dialog" on left side. find a topic in second from left column. double-click the dialog, it`s sort of in the top right, in the new menu find out where geck is saying the .ogg .mp3 whatever is located. create the folder geck is pointing to, search for the sound file with windows search, copy all those files into the new folder you made. this could take a while. i keep finding more missing audio the more i play. just repeat the proccess. 

• 3 years later...

Just before the quest Seas atween us Braid start, during the sequence where Malibu and Larry is arguing. they stopped talking and the sequence froze along with player control. I have to use console command to advance the quest: setstage xx04bb59 40 and EnablePlayercontrols 

Edited by cursus sextus
  • 6 months later...
On 9/9/2023 at 7:46 AM, cursus sextus said:

Just before the quest Seas atween us Braid start, during the sequence where Malibu and Larry is arguing. they stopped talking and the sequence froze along with player control. I have to use console command to advance the quest: setstage xx04bb59 40 and EnablePlayercontrols 

Sorry, I can not fix this mod any further and I have not been playing ttw for many years.  I do suggest you save before entering the studio, and exit the game and restart the game, if you are having a problem in an area and with any mod.  This is what I do if I see I am having a problem.  Again sorry I can not help.