[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Nice taking advantage of breast movement with fondling. You really create some cuties too. Like those hawt lesbian blondes.

Thanks! They are really hotties models. 

Love it!! Beautiful lesbian animations! Would be great if you make some specific animations for futa/shemales.

Thanks! Maybe later I will make something for futa.

3_P_-_MFM-_BED_-_seq_B_-_A-03.gif

What penis model are you useing in this gif?

Penis by default, maybe they are the first versions of wicked whims.  I have this version "cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit" and  this version "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis" too.  I don't have conflict but I think It's the first version. This penis has a little curve but work without problems with the animations with the last version of penis to Wicked Whims. I like more this version.

Wow been almost a year since you started this.

With animations for sims 4 about one year, but I really started with animations in Sims 3 in November or december of 2015. I love make adult animations for games....  I would like to make something for GTA V, XCOM 2, or the Witcher 3, but  I don't know nothing about programing and modding, but if there are modders who want to make a sex mod for these games, I would like contribute with animations.

With animations for sims 4 about one year, but I really started with animations in Sims 3 in November or december of 2015. I love make adult animations for games....  I would like to make something for GTA V, XCOM 2, or the Witcher 3, but  I don't know nothing about programing and modding, but if there are modders who want to make a sex mod for these games, I would like contribute with animations.

Well Sims 4 is getting Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack this November so eager to see you make some 'doggystyle' animations once support is there. ;)

Well Sims 4 is getting Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack this November so eager to see you make some 'doggystyle' animations once support is there. ;)

I mean to each their own but..... what the fuck....

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be some beastiality mods done up for this expansion. There was for Sims 3, right?

Is it official? I can't say nothing at the moment. I'll see later.

I'm gonna start callin' you Magic Mike!  :D Awsome work can't wait to see what will be in your upcoming update!!

Thank you sharris!  :)

Yaaay more gay stuff

I will make more lesbian stuff, It's part of my plans.

Hi Mike,

First I want to say that you do some good work with your sim mods. I just downloaded your animations from 06/17 but it requires a password to decrypt the files. Can you share that password?

Guest Redabyss

Hi Mike,

First I want to say that you do some good work with your sim mods. I just downloaded your animations from 06/17 but it requires a password to decrypt the files. Can you share that password?

It's mike24.

Hi Mike,

It's right there on the front page in big green letters at the bottom of their post.

PASSWORD: mike24

Gracias!

Take your time, we know we'll get some masterpieces from you soon.

Hi Mike,

Great animations!

------------------------------

Thanks to all!

The Sims 4 Cat and Dog soon gonna be release, i think we need dog animation in the future  :P

I hope you mean dog to dog animations. :dodgy:

Nah i mean the beastiality thing but if mike not like it then its ok  ;)

dog to dog its like you watch discovery channel

Yesss!! That would be great! In sims 3, Mike made some awesome animations with dogs.

The Sims 4 Cat and Dog soon gonna be release, i think we need dog animation in the future  :P

I hope you mean dog to dog animations. :dodgy:

Nah i mean the beastiality thing but if mike not like it then its ok  ;)

dog to dog its like you watch discovery channel

Yesss!! That would be great! In sims 3, Mike made some awesome animations with dogs.

-------------------

I can't say nothing at the moment. I need to meditate and talk with Turbodriver. I don't know if he has intention to implement this feature. I think Turbodriver doesn't work with expansions or "DLC".