[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

You can attach objects to animations yes? Like dildos and stuff? If so why not have someone make a tongue object to mimic the missing tongue or something?

Not really, not yet. You can use objects as the location (with animation), but not use any external objects. Sims can carry objects in their hands but I don't know how that would work in terms of positioning and if animating carried objects is possible. Anyway, WW doesn't support object carrying yet.

You can attach objects to animations yes? Like dildos and stuff? If so why not have someone make a tongue object to mimic the missing tongue or something?

Not really, not yet. You can use objects as the location (with animation), but not use any external objects. Sims can carry objects in their hands but I don't know how that would work in terms of positioning and if animating carried objects is possible. Anyway, WW doesn't support object carrying yet.

So it is possible with a little more work though?

So it is possible with a little more work though?

I don't know, I have not tried implementing that yet. Probably yes.

post-1366609-0-05174600-1495547428_thumb.gif

(Apologies for gif quality, it's my first :P )

Sometimes it takes simpler mind :D

If the object is appended as an accessory it can be applied to an outfit in CAS,

Then during sex, switch to this outfit,

Clothing will be removed but accessory will remain in place :)

Yeah... I'm planning animate a bed for a sequence with two sims making woohoo!  :)

attachicon.gifinsta.gif

(Apologies for gif quality, it's my first :P )

Sometimes it takes simpler mind :D

If the object is appended as an accessory it can be applied to an outfit in CAS,

Then during sex, switch to this outfit,

Clothing will be removed but accessory will remain in place :)

Heyy, that is great!! (and looks good the animation)

Great idea for attach objects on hands! 

Guest Redabyss

Whenever I try to extract the file it asks me for a password for the encrypted file, has anyone else gotten this? If so how did you fix it/what is the password. Thanks!

Password: mike24

• 2 weeks later...

Any tasty update? :)

Can't wait for your next sequence!! and keep up the good work!!

------------------------------

As soon as possible. I'm very busy but I will try to upload an update in a few days. The problem is... only a few people give thanks and it's a bit frustrating. But as I said  I will upload an update soon (surely in a week or two).

I'm working too in a sequence moving object (bed): WIP  (It isn't ready yet, but will be available soon on Patreon)

RCB_E-01.gif

RCB_F-01.gif

RCB_C-01.gif

PS: Thanks Turbodriver for make "the movements of objects"  possible , now is opening a lot of possibilities. The next is attach objects on hands!!

Guest Redabyss

As soon as possible. I'm very busy but I will try to upload an update in a few days. The problem is... only a few people give thanks and it's a bit frustrating. But as I said  I will an upload an update soon (surely in a week or two).

Oh how much I relate to you Mike. You have no idea XD

Hey Mike,

Don't be discouraged by the lack of thanks and posts. If I can, I can give you a lot of thanks, but I don't want to spam your thread LOL. I already mentioned it in another topic, but you are one of my top 3 favorite animator here. Next to Amra and ooOLaLa :D I just love using your mod for my sims heheh. They are amazing.

I think people will post more if you post little progress of your work. Maybe this way people will come out their cave lol.

Anyways, great work. And I can't wait for your new update! So exciting!!

I usually give thanks, but as Smelly Cat says, don't feel discouraged! Your work is great! It's a must have in my Sims 4 mod folder. You make superb animations that make my sims feel a whole lot more alive.

Thanks you!

Dude, I dont even play TS4 (not any sims actually), but checking the gifs...wow...It's awesome O_O

How they move the entire body and facial expressions make the anims natural, like they are fucking alive (no pun intended). Superb work!

Thanks!

My games wont start when i have the mod in mod folder

Maybe you have an imcompability or  a mod duplicated or your game is not updated. 

As soon as possible. I'm very busy but I will try to upload an update in a few days. The problem is... only a few people give thanks and it's a bit frustrating. But as I said  I will upload an update soon (surely in a week or two).

I'm working too in a sequence moving object (bed): WIP  (It isn't ready yet, but will be available soon on Patreon)

RCB_E-01.gif

RCB_F-01.gif

RCB_C-01.gif

PS: Thanks Turbodriver for make "the movements of objects"  possible , now is opening a lot of possibilities. The next is attach objects on hands!!

Mike amazing fufu......fu  :heart:

Dude, you're my favorite animator. Your animation are actually my to go to. The positions you pic are superb. I came back to LL to check if you updated and I'm so glad i did, but I didn't know you had patreon? Consider me a backer!

Well, thank you so much!

You and Amra72 are my 1a and 1b faves, man. Lots of folks doing great work, though, and even the ones I don't personally like...I still admire the work you guys put in. Will pop onto your Patreon since I know that's the most direct/best way to say thanks. =)

Thank you!

Mike amazing fufu......fu  :heart:

Thanks Amra!