[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Excellent new animations. Thanks!

Thank you!

Saw the pool stuff, can't wait to throw a kinky pool party.

xD

Which couch is used for the threesomes? I cant find it at all q.q

Large sofa, three place, not loveseat.

Cowgirl  On Armchair, update sikiped??? 

Not. What about to say thanks?

Cowgirl  On Armchair, update sikiped??? 

Yeah, I was wondering about this too.

Seems like it was accidentally skipped in the public release.

Don't skipped nothing.They will be release in the next update.

Found them, thank you!

:=)

Just to say the threesomes added are awesome, beautiful job!! Waiting for the next!.

Thanks!!

I'm thinking your animations need to be described as "an-amaze-tions", Mike. Thank you very much for the update. Have a great week.  :)

Thanks Brosia!! Have a great week you too.

Found them, thank you!

Just to say the threesomes added are awesome, beautiful job!! Waiting for the next!.

Thanks!!

I'm thinking your animations need to be described as "an-amaze-tions", Mike. Thank you very much for the update. Have a great week.  :)

Thanks Brosia!! Have a great week you too.

How do i make my sim masturbate? I don't see that option anywhere when i click on the bed or anywhere else.

How do i make my sim masturbate? I don't see that option anywhere when i click on the bed or anywhere else.

On bed, click on bed and then choose you own sim. Is under handjob category.

Thank you for your really impressive animations, Mike.

Just wanna say a belated thank you for the update! Looking forward to your next one :)

Thanks Rio!

Not sure if this was intended but lesbians can't climax. There's one climax animation but its not under climax category for WW meaning lesbians cannot finish. Only straight Sims so far from animations I've found can climax but lesbians cannot.

It's rare. Works fine for me. I'll wait if more people report this problem. Thanks.

---------------------------------

WIP - More stuff for lesbians 

RIMJOB_A1.gif

I tried fiddling with the rig yesterday because I was getting tired of the static butt and boobs. But I cannot figure out how to fix the issue of fake implants (no jiggle). You have any ideas as to what could be done Mike? Like any theories?

The butt  can not move because don't have bones but the boobs, yes they can. So the problem is the game use theses bones only in edit character menu, in customizable options for the size of the breasts. I'm not a modder and I don't know nothing about programming but IMO must have a way for eliminate this restriction in "game" for these bones and can move it and not only in "character edit".

I tried fiddling with the rig yesterday because I was getting tired of the static butt and boobs. But I cannot figure out how to fix the issue of fake implants (no jiggle). You have any ideas as to what could be done Mike? Like any theories?

The butt  can not move because don't have bones but the boobs, yes they can. So the problem is the game use theses bones only in edit character menu, in customizable options for the size of the breasts. I'm not a modder and I don't know nothing about programming but IMO must have a way for eliminate this restriction in "game" for these bones and can move it and not only in "character edit".

They cannot be animated in CAS either. I have tested it.

I think, these bones are  thinking for scale, not  rotate or move. So I guess you can't animated, only use for size of breast. But I don't know really... One thing is clear, the bones of the breasts are there and you can see in blender and I don't think Maxis has put  these bones on their models if they don't have any utility.

We could do a great animations with breast physics if we can find a solution...  high level like Sims 3.

I think, these bones are  thinking for scale, not  rotate or move. So I guess you can't animated, only use for size of breast. But I don't know really... One thing is clear, the bones of the breasts are there and you can see in blender and I don't think Maxis has put  these bones on their models if they don't have any utility.

We could do a great animations with breast physics if we can find a solution...  high level like Sims 3.

well not exactly :)

Since the bones have weights, they can be animated. Exactly the same way the arms can for example. But since maxis does not want them to be animated, when we import an animation in the Studio, The Studio does Not read those bones. 

But even if someone manages to make the studio to read these bones, the correct way of 'fixing' this is to change the rig, not animate the bones. 

well not exactly :)

Since the bones have weights, they can be animated. Exactly the same way the arms can for example. But since maxis does not want them to be animated, when we import an animation in the Studio, The Studio does Not read those bones. 

But even if someone manages to make the studio to read these bones, the correct way of 'fixing' this is to change the rig, not animate the bones. 

But... Why Maxis put these bones if they don't have any utility? I can't understand it... 

In Sims 3, you can't see breast physics with default animations by Maxis, in standard game. But the models of sims 3 also have bones for breast and you can animated and the game can read these bones. Maybe some modder can find a solution with script or something like that... In any case, we can't do too much (the animators), personally  I don't know nothing about programming.