[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Thank you so much for the update!! Are fucking amazing!! So perfects, smooth and fluids!

Thanks!

Working in animating breast!

Breast_Physic_03.gif

And this is simply wonderful, but this is not implemented yet, right? I have the Denton's mod but I can't see any animation with boobs movements.

Thanks! It's only a test. Not implement yet.

Great animations. I really like them. I hope to see more anal interaction.  :shy:

Thanks!

I would really like to know hoe to change this file from a solitaire theme into a wip file every time I try to download this I get the file as a solitaire theme ive tried to switch the file over to a winzip file but still giving me problem could some one help 

Hey Mike, are you going to rerelease your older animations with breasts movement aswell? If i recall well there are quite a few of your older animations that could hugely benefit from breast movement

Of course! (Little by little)

I would really like to know hoe to change this file from a solitaire theme into a wip file every time I try to download this I get the file as a solitaire theme ive tried to switch the file over to a winzip file but still giving me problem could some one help 

Change the extension to .rar

Hey Mike, are you going to rerelease your older animations with breasts movement aswell? If i recall well there are quite a few of your older animations that could hugely benefit from breast movement

That would be great!   :D

I will do it, little by little... At the moment I'm working in new sequences with breast's animations.

TS4_-_Cowgirl_-_Couch_B-03.gif

3_P_-_MFM-_BED_-_G-01.gif

Brilliant work! When do the unavailable animations become available btw? Or will they be for Patrons forever?
I'm all for supporting creators but there is no way i can pay for anything because of how things work in my country... otherwise, i'd love to show some appreciation for the hard work that went into this! For now i'm just gonna enjoy the ones available :)

Very nice, Mike. Looking forward to your next update.

Thank you!

Now if only we could get 'dick physics' Mike could make MeatSpin. :angel:

Also ever thinking of doing themed animations like virgin guy/girl ones? Like he can't get it in and the girl looks ticked and then for the climax animation he could have a weird expression and she's just epic facepalm.

Well, would be great add bones for penises and then work in game, but at the moment this is not possible (I'm not sure).

Brilliant work! When do the unavailable animations become available btw? Or will they be for Patrons forever?

I'm all for supporting creators but there is no way i can pay for anything because of how things work in my country... otherwise, i'd love to show some appreciation for the hard work that went into this! For now i'm just gonna enjoy the ones available :)

Thanks! I will upload here my animations little by little. But first my patrons will have early access because they are supporting my efforts! Without them this would not be possible.

i love your animations and i think adding things like the kiss in the armchair climax cut is so cute and exactly what i needed :D

Thank you! Well, is my intention to make some romantic animations more or with more kisses. I love it! xD

It is GREAT! As always! :D:heart:

This is magic!! Such a brilliant animations! :blush:

im so excited  for this and all the animations that will revolve around breast that will inevitably will be made 

-------------------------------------

Thanks to all!

Licking_Bed_B-02.gif