[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Mike24, I downloaded your latest update (as well as the latest WickedWhims update) and I noticed that the following animations are now missing:

-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 01

-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 02

-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 03

-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 04

-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - Climax - (Final Stage)

Others may be missing too, but these are the ones I noticed today since those are some of my favorites. Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks!

Have you thought about working with CC? Like the FerrariCalifornia by LorySims.

Also after checking out Lupobianco's under the blanket animations for the bed its interesting to see people use the furniture more besides just a surface for sex. You thinking of doing under the blanket animations?

I didn't think abou it. But is a good idea, thanks.

Mike24, I downloaded your latest update (as well as the latest WickedWhims update) and I noticed that the following animations are now missing:

Others may be missing too, but these are the ones I noticed today since those are some of my favorites. Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks!

Try it in Armchair. Not anymore this sequence in Loveseat.

Neat mike

Thanks!

New stuff looks great :)

Thank you R-Lo!

Try it in Armchair. Not anymore this sequence in Loveseat.

Thanks! Armchair works. :)

Nice job Mike. The WIP counter anims look great. Any ideas for animations for the free standing bathroom sinks? I feel like that's been a blind spot for most animators.

Thanks! Not at the moment, but I like the idea.

Mike, what is Dark Fantasies package on Patreon? There some special animations or their names are on list with early access in the post #1 on this forum?

There are sex rough and "threesome" animations that will be available for Early Access on patreon. Later will be release little by little here as always.

---------------------------

Next update incoming!!  :D

Nice job Mike. The WIP counter anims look great. Any ideas for animations for the free standing bathroom sinks? I feel like that's been a blind spot for most animators.

Mike, what is Dark Fantasies package on Patreon? There some special animations or their names are on list with early access in the post #1 on this forum?

There are sex rough and "threesome" animations that will be available for Early Access on patreon. Later will be release little by little here as always.

MY BODY AND SIMS ARE READ!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

MY BODY AND SIMS ARE READ!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hovers mouse over download button*

-----------------------------------

UPDATE 10-09-2017

LESBIANS:

-Lesbians Tribadism On Bed 03

-Lesbians Tribadism On Bed 04

BED:

-Reverse Cowgirl On LivingChair CLIMAX

-Missionary On Bed 05 (NEW stage for older sequence)

3P-FLOOR:

-3P - Floor - FMF - Handjob - 01

-3P - Floor - FMF - Oraljob - 02

-3P - Floor - FMF - Oraljob - 03

-3P - Floor - FMF - Oraljob - 04

-3P - Floor - FMF - Oraljob - 05

3P - BED:

-3P - Bed - FMF - Vaginal A - 01

---------------------------------------------------

PREVIEWS:

TS4_Lesbian_Trib_bed_C_02.gif TS4_Lesbian_Trib_bed_D_02.gif

Thanks for the update, Mike. But I am unable to download it at this time. Download button is grey and each time I try it or any other download, it signs me out of LL. Have contacted an admin about it. Have been having this problem for a few days now

EDIT: Got it. My dang ISP acting up and being crazy. Thanks again for the update. They are awesome.