[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

On 11/13/2017 at 8:56 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Dude that is awesome! No more static lifeless dongs! (Now if only we could get different sizes going for size queen girls and whatnot since there's no changeable penis like Cmar had for Sims 2 and 3).

Actually, Noir and Dark's penis mod has different sizes, including uncut options! AFAIK it's not yet compatible with the penis bones, but the author has said that it's next on their to-do list.

12 hours ago, anonbear11 said:

I love your animations, but I was wondering about one tweak that can be made.

If a female with either a penis or strap-on is penetrating another female, the breast physics only apply to the receiving. I was wondering if this could be changed.

Not for old animation i have no time to lose with this but it work for new Ap animations

9 hours ago, darlan21 said:

Where is cow girl animation I couldn't find it

I have not shared cowgirl animation for now

Spoiler

Sample303.gif

13 hours ago, anonbear11 said:

I love your animations, but I was wondering about one tweak that can be made.

If a female with either a penis or strap-on is penetrating another female, the breast physics only apply to the receiving. I was wondering if this could be changed.

It would take some time and effort to enable the breast physics on all of the old animations but it is definitely possible as Lupobianco's more recent animations can attest to.

On 15/11/2017 at 11:13 PM, mayxusvoice said:

Hi, I have a «dumb» questions, with the new upgrade for Cats and Dogs, I have one question what folders I have to download ? Both of them or not ? Sorry for my English, I'm French..

Thanks.

Keep doing great job please :3

Moi aussi, tu peux poser tes questions en francais!
Uniquement La version 1.3 la 1.2 est là seulement par sécurité pour moi et pour vous!

3 hours ago, kera94 said:

What's the difference between an animated penis and non animated penis? I want to be sure I download the correct file. And thank you so much for these wonderful animations<3

Non animated penis is rigid penis and animated penis is an penis animated by animators, you need new rig by azmodan for this but you wil see this in my new update

Off course!!! :dog:

Update AP V0.1

Teasing\AP Kiss 1
Teasing\AP Teasing 1
Teasing\AP Titsjob 1
Teasing\AP Teasing Cowgirl Front 1
HandJob\AP Handjob 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 2
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 3
Climax\AP blowjob 4 Climax
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 1
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 2

Enjoy !!!

8 minutes ago, Amra72 said:

Off course!!! :dog:

Update AP V0.1

Teasing\AP Kiss 1
Teasing\AP Teasing 1
Teasing\AP Titsjob 1
Teasing\AP Teasing Cowgirl Front 1
HandJob\AP Handjob 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 1
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 2
Oraljob\AP Blowjob 3
Climax\AP blowjob 4 Climax
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 1
Vaginal\AP Cowgirl Front 2

Enjoy !!!

You work very quickly! I can't wait to try these out.:heart:

Hi Amra. Hope your well and having a good weekend ahead. :)

Question.

Up to now i have used the lunar eclipse penis option via Whickewhims. I set this by clicking on a game sim male and then choosing eclipse penis for all.

With this mod, does that matter if i use the Eclipse? what i mean is do i add all the files in this mod package and then just let the game animate the penis when the correct animation plays and can i still use the eclipse penis that to me has a nicer texture than the WW one?

Just wanted to know what i do and do not add into my mod folder and if its compatible with Eclipse.

35 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Hi Amra. Hope your well and having a good weekend ahead. :)

Question.

Up to now i have used the lunar eclipse penis option via Whickewhims. I set this by clicking on a game sim male and then choosing eclipse penis for all.

With this mod, does that matter if i use the Eclipse? what i mean is do i add all the files in this mod package and then just let the game animate the penis when the correct animation plays and can i still use the eclipse penis that to me has a nicer texture than the WW one?

Just wanted to know what i do and do not add into my mod folder and if its compatible with Eclipse.

Merci

Lunar eclipse penis mod unfortunately is incompatible he needs rigged but i know -Noir- work on that

6 hours ago, Amra72 said:

Merci

Lunar eclipse penis mod unfortunately is incompatible he needs rigged but i know -Noir- work on that

LunarEclipse has been away for a long time a nobody knows if they will return so I wouldn't count on them to update their mod. I've already rigged their model and have it working in my game, but I don't know if it would be ok to share it...

11 hours ago, Zheur said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yes, I animated tongue at the last second, I can not do anything for the mouth,  lipsync limitation !

Sims talk before open mouth then speak again! it's very difficult to find the right timing

8 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

LunarEclipse has been away for a long time a nobody knows if they will return so I wouldn't count on them to update their mod. I've already rigged their model and have it working in my game, but I don't know if it would be ok to share it...

Great, yes share and credit lunar Eclipse
You made a mod of his mod after all

30 minutes ago, bipolar_savvy said:

I just came across your animations and I was so excited to use them, but it's asking me for a password to download. :( Please help?

what are you talking about? what password? just download and unzip!

8 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

+1 to Amra's comment, the creator hasnt been around for a long time, even to support his/her mod for people having troubles installing etc so it's pretty clear that they may have moved on,

This is a great mod that's been shared with us and would be more of a killer if it were to become obsolete than it somebody modded it to prolong it's lifespan, Lunaris put the work into this big time and a lot of people love it!

If i were Lunaris, I'd probably be thanking you! :heart:

For me it's the only thing stopping me from trying it out and maybe some others too!