[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

12 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

LunarEclipse has been away for a long time a nobody knows if they will return so I wouldn't count on them to update their mod. I've already rigged their model and have it working in my game, but I don't know if it would be ok to share it...

I agree with the others on sharing it. Just do your due diligence and try PMing the mod author for an okay just to cover all the bases. When you make your download be sure to give credit and link all information to the original mod and you should be okay.

17 hours ago, xavierpunkreno said:

The animations are awesome!  Is anyone else having a problem of the new AP ones not going in sequence automatically?  I have to manually select the next animation for them.  The other animations continue just fine.

Yes me too and i dont know why :frown:

16 hours ago, LunaVolkova said:

New animations are simply AWESOME 
So much attention to face expressions, smoothness and overall the movements. 
Great job.
You never fail to make animations very unique and beautiful *lit* *100%* *100%*
*insert a heart emoji here* 
:3 

16 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for this update Amra. :heart: :cool: much respect.

9 hours ago, Nardy said:

Excited to try the update. Thanks Amra..!! *dives in*

1 hour ago, monicag69 said:

your animations are always amazing, a thousand thanks for them and be as you are, as they said above I'm a fan of yours !! up fan poster !! :heart:

Thank you to all of you :heart:

30 minutes ago, Zheur said:
  Hide contents

Never record with Fraps and listen to music at the same time lol:flushed:

TS4_x64 2017-11-07 17-56-28-90.webm

Nice sound!

40 minutes ago, xavierpunkreno said:

I compared the coding of the new poses along with the old one.  Doubt it's this but the 'next pose' line is spaced separately from the code before it compared to the old ones where it's together as one chunk.  Could that be messing it up??

I've see this happening with the other modder's animations too. I think the issue lies with the wicked whims module.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:11 PM, Vampiressa said:

LunarEclipse has been away for a long time a nobody knows if they will return so I wouldn't count on them to update their mod. I've already rigged their model and have it working in my game, but I don't know if it would be ok to share it...

I sincerely hope you are able to share at some point. It's too beautiful a piece of work to lose. 

21 hours ago, Amra72 said:

Yes me too and i dont know why :frown:

Thank you to all of you :heart:

Nice sound!

3 hours ago, wookhiemanjoe said:

Hey I have a problem with AP 0.1, the animations like AP teasing or anything with AP does not follow up with the right animation in example 

AP Blowjob 1 > AP Blowjob 2, 

Instead it goes to a random animation after 

The title name for the animations in the xml file of  the package needs to be changed from "object_animation_clip_name"  to "animation_stage_name". 

8 minutes ago, millionserved said:

The title name for the animations in the xml file of  the package needs to be changed from "object_animation_clip_name"  to "animation_stage_name". 

Ah! Yes little mistake sorry i upload new version

On 18/11/2017 at 5:31 AM, xavierpunkreno said:

Ugggghhhhh that would be amazing if you could.

On 18/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, Amra72 said:

Great, yes share and credit lunar Eclipse
You made a mod of his mod after all

On 18/11/2017 at 1:09 PM, R-Lo said:

+1 to Amra's comment, the creator hasnt been around for a long time, even to support his/her mod for people having troubles installing etc so it's pretty clear that they may have moved on,

This is a great mod that's been shared with us and would be more of a killer if it were to become obsolete than it somebody modded it to prolong it's lifespan, Lunaris put the work into this big time and a lot of people love it!

If i were Lunaris, I'd probably be thanking you! :heart:

For me it's the only thing stopping me from trying it out and maybe some others too!

On 18/11/2017 at 4:20 PM, The Afro Samurai said:

I agree with the others on sharing it. Just do your due diligence and try PMing the mod author for an okay just to cover all the bases. When you make your download be sure to give credit and link all information to the original mod and you should be okay.

16 hours ago, spenndragin said:

I sincerely hope you are able to share at some point. It's too beautiful a piece of work to lose. 

I sent them yesterday a message asking for permission, but just as I thought they haven't read it yet and probably won't do it soon, so I'll upload it when I have more free time and if they come back and want me to delete it I'll do it. I don't want to disrespect their work nor claim it as my own, so of course I will credit them.

Edited by Vampiressa
1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

I sent them yesterday a message asking for permission, but just as I thought they haven't read it yet and probably won't do it soon, so I'll upload it when I have more free time and if they come back and want me to delete it I'll do it. I don't want to disrespect their work nor claim it as my own, so of course I will credit them.

Thank you so much!

14 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Awesome! Can't wait..  Lunari's penis is too perfect to pass up.. Imagine if we had all the penis models rigged for animations we'd have so much more variety in the game.

4 hours ago, LunaVolkova said:

Hey! I hope you see this 
I'm not sure if it's only with your animations
But when my sim has different outfits for each event 
After they perform sex with your animations (or when the process includes one of your animations) all of the different outfits are turning exactly same as the first picked outfit 
So you know you can choose for each event (Casual, Pyjama, Party etc) 5 different outfits
After the sim performs animation from your list 
Each outfit (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th) in every event is glitched into first outfit of every event 
I tried making sims have sex with different animations (Zorak's specifically) and the outfits stayed the same and they didn't glitch out 
I dunno if this bug is only with your animations 
Or with the WickedWhims Mod itself 
(But i can't report this bug because I can't find the Wicked Whims topic) 
Thank you :3 

You can find the WickedWhims topic here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324115h-10-november-2017/?page=299

Technical support for WickedWhims is located here:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/144-technical-support-wickedwhims/

10 hours ago, LunaVolkova said:

Hey! I hope you see this 
I'm not sure if it's only with your animations
But when my sim has different outfits for each event 
After they perform sex with your animations (or when the process includes one of your animations) all of the different outfits are turning exactly same as the first picked outfit 
So you know you can choose for each event (Casual, Pyjama, Party etc) 5 different outfits
After the sim performs animation from your list 
Each outfit (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th) in every event is glitched into first outfit of every event 
I tried making sims have sex with different animations (Zorak's specifically) and the outfits stayed the same and they didn't glitch out 
I dunno if this bug is only with your animations 
Or with the WickedWhims Mod itself 
(But i can't report this bug because I can't find the Wicked Whims topic) 
Thank you :3 

5 hours ago, Zheur said:

You can find the WickedWhims topic here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324115h-10-november-2017/?page=299

Technical support for WickedWhims is located here:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/144-technical-support-wickedwhims/

I think it happens at random regardless of the animations you choose.  I had it happen to me yesterday.  Seems to be a bug with this version of WW in general from what I can tell. 

1 hour ago, LunaVolkova said:

Yes 
I rechecked it 
And as long as the process goes or when they reach the climax - everything is turning into first outfit
I tried to solve it by "Disable auto dress up after sex" 
And it seemed to work for the first 2-3 times 
But it happened again 
There wasn't such problem in previous version, so i think it's a bug within the update and not because it contradicts with other mods or CC 

Disable the cum layers visibility in WW. It happened to me too until I disabled that setting. Now my sims keep their outfits.

2 hours ago, LunaVolkova said:

Yes 
I rechecked it 
And as long as the process goes or when they reach the climax - everything is turning into first outfit
I tried to solve it by "Disable auto dress up after sex" 
And it seemed to work for the first 2-3 times 
But it happened again 
There wasn't such problem in previous version, so i think it's a bug within the update and not because it contradicts with other mods or CC 

1 hour ago, saifor86 said:

Disable the cum layers visibility in WW. It happened to me too until I disabled that setting. Now my sims keep their outfits.

It seems to happen at complete random so idk if it really has anything to do with either of those settings.  There are multiple times i can go through a full session and no bugs but sometimes it just does.

8 hours ago, Zheur said:

It works wonderfully Vampiressa! Thank you again for all your effort and willingness to share.

Reveal hidden contents

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
TS4_x64 2017-11-22 00-12-22-53.webm

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
TS4_x64 2017-11-22 00-13-52-02.webm

how did u get the titties to move? is there a file im missing because i have WW_Amra72_Animations_AP_V0.1a. but the titties are not bouncing? :/