[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Good god, that 3rd one was amazing. The fluid motions were incredible. It even looks like the SKIN was moving on the shaft. <3

Edited by Guest

i cant get those sample clips to work :( i click them and the vids vanish. 

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element 

Thats what it says when i try. i use Google Chrome. I havent ever had a problem before with sample clips.

Edited by sophiextime
22 hours ago, Amra72 said:
  Hide contents

Sample308.webm

Tongue test

Hide contents

Sample310.webm

One more

Hide contents

Sample309.webm

https://youtu.be/vCHREyE5GzQ

Who is the female in the 3rd animation (doggystyle)?  Do you mind sharing  her?

1 hour ago, millionserved said:

Who is the female in the 3rd animation (doggystyle)?  Do you mind sharing  her?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/divaka45/downloads/details/category/sims4-sims-female-youngadult/title/isabella-rivera/id/1372872/

With

Eve Mesh Body V4 By ephiny-asunder

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79210-sims-4-eve-mesh-body-v4-updated/

I'm too lazy to make my own characters :chick:

Edited by Amra72

Sooo let me get this right, it''s okay for me to have TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis file and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis file in my WickedWhims folder together? And I can only have either the TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride or Azmodan22_UpdatedRig and not both in my WickedWhims folder? So, either animated breasts or animated penis? Is that correct?

37 minutes ago, sharris8 said:

Sooo let me get this right, it''s okay for me to have TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis file and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis file in my WickedWhims folder together? And I can only have either the TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride or Azmodan22_UpdatedRig and not both in my WickedWhims folder? So, either animated breasts or animated penis? Is that correct?

26 minutes ago, Zheur said:

Yes that is correct. You answered your own question.

No i have both and work fine! Azmodan 22's rig crushes the denton rig you dont need delete anything but dont forget script and ww_cas_parts.json must be at the root of the package folder works better

sorry for my english!

I hope it's understandable

27 minutes ago, Zheur said:

Amra72. I see no reason for you to have both Denton's mod and Azmodan22_UpdatedRig inside your mods folder. Azmodan's mod already controls the breast and penis movement. Denton's mod is no longer required. As a precaution, I strongly think you should reconsider removing Denton's mod.

+1 

Chances are  that it's currently ok but will give possibility for issues in the future

Some AP animations are really great, but others are lower quality.

This one for example is a bit ugly because the base bone was rotated too much without being moved down. I tried to fix the weights to reduce the very visible angle at the bottom but that would cause problems in other animations.

Moreover I find it strange that the erect penis would fall like that.

apTEST.jpg

18 hours ago, Amra72 said:

strange, have you trying yourself?

Because you have them in the same folder.
The game reads the mods alphabeticaly. My Rig starts with an "A", Denton's starts with a "W". Mine gets priority.

But if you move Denton's rig, one folder Up, or mine on folder down, the your game will use Denton's Rig and the penis will not move. 

2 hours ago, Hiroki said:

Some AP animations are really great, but others are lower quality.

This one for example is a bit ugly because the base bone was rotated too much without being moved down. I tried to fix the weights to reduce the very visible angle at the bottom but that would cause problems in other animations.

Thank you

Work fine with default penis

Spoiler

Sample312.jpg

2 hours ago, Hiroki said:

Moreover I find it strange that the erect penis would fall like that.

is half erection

and I like exaggerate motion

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

Because you have them in the same folder.
The game reads the mods alphabeticaly. My Rig starts with an "A", Denton's starts with a "W". Mine gets priority.

But if you move Denton's rig, one folder Up, or mine on folder down, the your game will use Denton's Rig and the penis will not move. 

Ok, I understand better now, thank you!

16 minutes ago, simiya said:

We can not have animations of boobs and and penis simultaneously?

"Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package" do both

20 hours ago, d4rk5ide said:

I just installed a fresh working version of Wicked Whims , and the mod works. However, I try to add a mod for animations and Its not showing up in game, when i add the mod for amra72 into the wickedmods folder, should i be removing anything else?

Make sure you don't put your files into too many folders/subfolders, otherwise the game won't be able to find them. Animation packages don't need to be placed inside the WW folder. In fact, it's best to just put them directly into the Sims 4 "Mods" folder. I personally have all my downloaded animations in a folder called "WW - Sex Animations" for the sake of organization, but that isn't necessary.