[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

What ? New animations from Amra ? Hahaha ! That's Christmas ! Can't wait to try it.

Merci, vieux chameau, si ce job est aussi excellent que tes précédents, j'en connais quelques-uns qui vont être sur le cul ! ;)

What ? New animations from Amra ? Hahaha ! That's Christmas ! Can't wait to try it.

Merci, vieux chameau, si ce job est aussi excellent que tes précédents, j'en connais quelques-uns qui vont être sur le cul ! ;)

Merci ça fait plaisir à lire ;)

Hey amra72, love the animations! I just wanted to let you know that some of your animations have stopped working with the newest Wicked Whims update. The only broken animations I've found so far were the standing blowjob animations (3's broken, and 1 & 2 worked fine, but I didn't get to try 4 & 5),  and the fingering on the side bed. I think there might be more broken ones, I'm not sure but I just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the awesome animations!

Hey amra72, love the animations! I just wanted to let you know that some of your animations have stopped working with the newest Wicked Whims update. The only broken animations I've found so far were the standing blowjob animations (3's broken, and 1 & 2 worked fine, but I didn't get to try 4 & 5),  and the fingering on the side bed. I think there might be more broken ones, I'm not sure but I just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the awesome animations!

Work fine for me maybe incompatibility with other animation pack

Object animation like sims 3 great work Turbodriver

post-125769-0-16281200-1495478952_thumb.gif

Merci ça fait plaisir à lire ;)

Amra72 you're french ? 

Ça fait plaisir de voir un compatriote qui fournit quelque chose d'aussi fantastique, j'adore tes animations, rien à voir avec les autres

Même si certaines sont pas mal les tiennes sont clairement au-dessus du lot  ;)

J'espère que tu ne t'arrêteras pas de si tôt ! 

Work fine for me maybe incompatibility with other animation pack

Object animation like sims 3 great work Turbodriver

Yeah, it turns out it was the newest WW update and not your animations. Sorry 'bout that! The new animations are great btw

The quality of your work is fantastic. As I tried them I really fell in love with your animations, because they give more "life-like" feelings as they move, flow, wave, just a briliinat work. I pretty happy to find them. Thank you, and keep up the good work! :)