[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Very nice work. Love playing the game again. How do you use the threesome animations? I can only choose one partner

Have two already engaged in an animation and then get your other sim and an option that says 'Join In...' will appear. If it is not appearing that means that particular spot you choose doesn't have any animations for threesomes, and if you have gender restrictions on then some animations will only allow for MMF, FFM, etc... Really just depends.

Hello  Amra72,

I'm usually not posting at all in this forum but I really feel like I have to.

I just want to thank you for all the hard work you put into your fantastic animations.

When it comes to animations I'm super picky which makes it hard to find new stuff that quality-wise meets my very high standards.

On top of that I'm a gaymer so M/M animations are the ones I am actually only interested in.

There are some beautiful M/F or even F/F animations that work pretty well for M/M too but very often these M/F or F/F animations are impractical for M/M cause of animation-details like " female self-fingering" or "massaging female breasts" etc. which just looks a bit weird on male Sims.

And sometimes it's just the uber-feminine posing that makes a lovely animation kinda incompatible for M/M.

Fortunately your collection of animations offers some great looking animations that work perfectly fine for M/M as well, though they were intended for M/F.

At the end I'm probably only using like 20% of your animations due to the reasons stated above but I really love these 20%.

To me your animations are by far the very best...your work is remarkable in terms of quality and natural + aesthetic looks and your animations are just super smooth which makes them look so "Maxis Match" like.

I'm not asking you to do more M/M stuff cause this would probably kill the fun in doing animations for you (and I really don't want that). Instead I want to thank you for offering so much different high quality animations and I'm really looking forward to more of your work even if I'm going to use only 20% of it. ;)

It's very hard to find decent animations for M/M especially when demanding super high standards like I do but your work totally fulfills these high standards and on top of that some of your animations work fanstastic for M/M.

So once again: a big thanks to you! Your animations are truly the best of the best!

And even if this never was your intention you also enrich the game a lot for gaymers like me with some of your beatiful and outstanding work.

Kudos to you!

Hello  Amra72,

I'm usually not posting at all in this forum but I really feel like I have to.

I just want to thank you for all the hard work you put into your fantastic animations.

When it comes to animations I'm super picky which makes it hard to find new stuff that quality-wise meets my very high standards.

On top of that I'm a gaymer so M/M animations are the ones I am actually only interested in.

There are some beautiful M/F or even F/F animations that work pretty well for M/M too but very often these M/F or F/F animations are impractical for M/M cause of animation-details like " female self-fingering" or "massaging female breasts" etc. which just looks a bit weird on male Sims.

And sometimes it's just the uber-feminine posing that makes a lovely animation kinda incompatible for M/M.

Fortunately your collection of animations offers some great looking animations that work perfectly fine for M/M as well, though they were intended for M/F.

At the end I'm probably only using like 20% of your animations due to the reasons stated above but I really love these 20%.

To me your animations are by far the very best...your work is remarkable in terms of quality and natural + aesthetic looks and your animations are just super smooth which makes them look so "Maxis Match" like.

I'm not asking you to do more M/M stuff cause this would probably kill the fun in doing animations for you (and I really don't want that). Instead I want to thank you for offering so much different high quality animations and I'm really looking forward to more of your work even if I'm going to use only 20% of it. ;)

It's very hard to find decent animations for M/M especially when demanding super high standards like I do but your work totally fulfills these high standards and on top of that some of your animations work fanstastic for M/M.

So once again: a big thanks to you! Your animations are truly the best of the best!

And even if this never was your intention you also enrich the game a lot for gaymers like me with some of your beatiful and outstanding work.

Kudos to you!

Thanks very much

i'll try to make M/M animation one day but im not familiar with this world and i'm doesn't want offend anyone with my "Préjuger"

Sorry for my english

Hope this is understandable

Edited by Amra72

Hey Amra! Looks good!

I'm having some trouble getting my object animation to show in game,

The problem is either saving in blender or exporting in S4S I think,

Is there anything I need to do differently?

Hey Amra! Looks good!

I'm having some trouble getting my object animation to show in game,

The problem is either saving in blender or exporting in S4S I think,

Is there anything I need to do differently?

no creat your anim like another one name it and use Sims 4 Studio for export

and add in xml file