Yeah, as notifications, not console or log messages. I think it might be due to a race condition though: DCL equipped an item which was disabled then immediately removed it (so there were no DD items equipped) then DT started spamming those messages over and over again. Equipping another DD item causes the message to stop appearing.

Good mod.

Skyrimfet, do you plan to do the effects for blindfolds, plugs and piercing?

Slightly hampered that mod spamming to console and papyrus-log even if debug disabled in MCM.

[01/27/2017 - 06:45:04PM] DT: Start process
[01/27/2017 - 06:45:08PM] DT: End process

turn off logs in MCM ;) - sorry

Yeah, as notifications, not console or log messages. I think it might be due to a race condition though: DCL equipped an item which was disabled then immediately removed it (so there were no DD items equipped) then DT started spamming those messages over and over again. Equipping another DD item causes the message to stop appearing.

yes, sounds like a answer

in cycle:

detect supported item -> register (notification) -> first update - nothing becouse item is disabled -> nothing happens after update all stats have null level (unregister) [loop]

i will check how to remove  this bug, thx for report - or i will remove disable option for item :)

Good mod.

Slightly hampered that mod spamming to console and papyrus-log even if debug disabled in MCM.

already off...

post-652516-0-38364700-1485535856_thumb.jpg

Good mod.

already off...

ok - need to check - some logs ignore this settings - my mistake - will be better in next version :)

skyrimfet, more the idea for mod...

I think you need to do separate settings for level regression when wearing and not wearing devices.

Or to do level regression to 0 level when not wearing devices.

For example I would like to put the settings:

"If BUFF stage" or "If NOT Master Level" when wearing devices,

"always" when not wearing devices.

Suggestion: how about having having tripping and falling with varying degrees of frequency and recovery time based on heel training? Something like ragdolling via:

Actor player = Game.GetPlayer()
player.SetActorValue("Paralysis", 1)
player.PushActorAway(player, 1.0)

Then cancelling paralysis when recovery time is up.

ok been playing with this running for a while now (30 levels) and so far it is excellent

love the crawl effect if arched feet <eg>

a request and a idea (please ignore if already considered)

request

for boot training is there a possibility of being able to use other (non device boots) with arched feet without triggering the debuffs (either NIO high heels or HDT HigH Heels)? (either for training or after training)

the idea

for piercings a dubuff to all magic skills and a debuff to max magicka (duh you are distracted by the piercings) while training

after trained a boost to max magicka (you have learned to channel your sexual energy into magicka) and a lower debuff to magic skills

abstinence a large (larger than during training) debuff to the magic skills and max magicka (you are so used to the piercings that without them you are VERY distracted ,

and the lower magicka is because you got overly used to channeling your sexual energy that without you suffer from it's loss)

overall a excellent mod :heart::exclamation::heart: (yes its staying in my load order from now on)

please keep up the very good work.

p.s. edited to fix typos and clarity

Hi! You can check attack speed with gloves? I have a problem after unequip gloves attack speed with bow and two-handed weapons are very slow. Thanks I like this mod.

Sorry for my bad English.

post here ur mod list (using spoiler). mby u have other mods like "better vampires" with changing attspeed.

Hi! You can check attack speed with gloves? I have a problem after unequip gloves attack speed with bow and two-handed weapons are very slow. Thanks I like this mod.

Sorry for my bad English.

I will but i'm aftaid that problem is with another moods related

i will add same limit like with carry weight or speed walk to prevent it

the idea

for piercings a dubuff to all magic skills and a debuff to max magicka (duh you are distracted by the piercings) while training

after trained a boost to max magicka (you have learned to channel your sexual energy into magicka) and a lower debuff to magic skills

abstinence a large (larger than during training) debuff to the magic skills and max magicka (you are so used to the piercings that without them you are VERY distracted ,

and the lower magicka is because you got overly used to channeling your sexual energy that without you suffer from it's loss)

overall a excellent mod :heart::exclamation::heart: (yes its staying in my load order from now on)

To me, that seems more appropriate to arousal training, where arousal level is what affects it rather than having/not having piercings.  It's entirely (and easily possible to not be distracted by or even notice piercings, except in specific circumstances, such as when a partner/lover is playing with them.

the idea

To me, that seems more appropriate to arousal training, where arousal level is what affects it rather than having/not having piercings.  It's entirely (and easily possible to not be distracted by or even notice piercings, except in specific circumstances, such as when a partner/lover is playing with them.

nod ..was just a thought I had after my poor little Breton got stuck 10 levels ago in shock piercings (only came across 2 piercing removal tools and both

broke when I attempted to use it to remove a piercing), and during that time I have gotten a lot of notifications about the piercings.   was mainly trying to

give an idea that could be used (or not) or that might give inspiration for something that could be used by the mod.

Glad to hear you're "chomping at the bit" to get back into updating and invigorating the code for your boundless mod! Thank you for finding a way to add a truer sense of consequence to the DD suite of mods.

Can I ask here from you or anyone on how I can disable or at the very least lower the volume on one particular sound effect while wearing a belt,bra, or cuffs? There is one short and sharp (loud) high pitch 'squeak' sound that plays periodically that I find to be a nuisance and detracting from the other soundbits'l effects simulating the rattling of chains & locks against metal. If someone can guide me to that particular soundbite/clip so that I can lower it's volume playback to something more sufferable I would very much appreciate it.

G'luck and wishes for satisfying and successful updating of your wonderful mod.

Glad to hear you're "chomping at the bit" to get back into updating and invigorating the code for your boundless mod! Thank you for finding a way to add a truer sense of consequence to the DD suite of mods.

Can I ask here from you or anyone on how I can disable or at the very least lower the volume on one particular sound effect while wearing a belt,bra, or cuffs? There is one short and sharp (loud) high pitch 'squeak' sound that plays periodically that I find to be a nuisance and detracting from the other soundbits'l effects simulating the rattling of chains & locks against metal. If someone can guide me to that particular soundbite/clip so that I can lower it's volume playback to something more sufferable I would very much appreciate it.

G'luck and wishes for satisfying and successful updating of your wonderful mod.

Easiest would be. To open the download mods .zip or what ever file then navigate into the sounds and play each one until. You find it, then use that to find it. In the Skyrim data file. Either rename it and make a cope of another then name it to what ever the High pitched sound was.

Hi

I have some question about gag talk.

if DTConfig.effect_gag_enabled==true && DTConfig.effect_gag_enabled_talk == true && DTConfig.training_speed_gag > 0

int stage = getCurrentTrainingStage(DTConfig.playerSlot,  DTActor.npcs_gag, DTConfig.gag_min,  DTConfig.gag_max)

if stage < 4   <--------------- (1)
			return
		endIf

Utility.wait(delay)

if DTConfig.allowChangecursedLootPack == true
			GlobalVariable  dcur_gagtalk_enabled  = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x080A0339, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") as GlobalVariable  
			dcur_gagtalk_enabled.setValue(0); <------------- (2)
		endIf
		if DTConfig.allowChangeDeviousDevices == true
			zadGagH.enableTalk()
		endif
	endif

(1) If learning stage <4 we really can not say no chance?

(2) here script returns for DCur value to intercept dialog topic? basic parameter intercept gag talk in the DCur which DT autoconfiguration be switched to 0? What's going on with the DD dialogue, which intercepts DCur?
What setup are needed to in case of a successful chance gag talk that trigger dialogs from both mods (DD and DCur) with 50/50 variant

I'm liking this mod. 

Some ideas for you:

1. Sex with devices gives a small bonus to training of equipped devices. Aggressive sex maybe grants a larger bonus. 

2. Player getting whipped increases training speed rate of all equipped devices for 24 hours. Also decreases the rate of untraining. 

Problems:

I too am having problems with weaponspeedmult. My character got put into a captured dreams harness. At first my attack speed was super silly slow. It took something like 10 seconds to complete a single attack. At some point this changed and now my character attacks are super silly fast and take only a fraction of a second. The only mod I'm running, that I can think of, that messes with weapons speeds is requiem. 

What are the factors that contribute to attack speed buffs/debuffs? I'll see if I can fix it. 

ok found a small problem and a workaround type solution to it.

just started a new game (another mod updated that I wanted to check out) and upon creating a new character, I still had the scaled down waist

(and adjusted neck which is not really visible in the pics).

solution was to console add a corset and equip it.

wait until devious training engages (check the magic effects menu to be sure it is reading)

remove corset

use devious training MCM to manually remove PC.

effects gone.

just a FYI for all reading the topic.

anyway keep up the good work.

edited due to pics being messed up due to losing carrier

pic 2 is before the fix and pic 1 is after the fix

post-852155-0-29662400-1487072859_thumb.jpg

post-852155-0-76262200-1487073315_thumb.jpg

This is probably my favorite devious mod after DCL (which is basically an essential for DD at this point) right now, especially with the body changes in V2. :D

Also it leads to very little crashes compared to other mods in my chaotic wasteland of a load order.

Some thoughts about improvement:

- Is it possible to replace the "arched feet" with invisible iron slave boots? The feet are fully shown on that item and already touch the ground, so just making the actual boots invisible should give a similar look to the current arched feet while working with all body types.

- (Option to) always make the corset show the maximum value while worn, as the squished look is a result of wearing it and the corset itself wouldn't "learn" to get tighter while worn.

- Bring back the MY EYES ARE ON FIRE OH GOD HELP ME blindfold effects please. D:

I have a suggestion for the armbinder support (sorry if I make some English mistakes, it's not my mother tongue ^^): 

- device on, not trained: normal consequences of the armbinder (no lockpicking, cannot open inventory, no pickpocketing, no spell or weapon), the loss of the natural front and back movement of your arms (with naturally balance your body while you walk) is impossible (speed decreasing) and you don’t know how to defend yourself (defense decreasing)

- trained, device on: "your arms are finally reshaped and useless and fits with the armbinder, you've learn how to open your inventory, pickpocket and pick locks in it. You've reached perfect balance and you know how to defend yourself (speed and defense bonus)." (+ maybe an attack bonus with the bounded combat option of Devious Devices)

-trained, device off: you don't know how to use your arms/hands anymore, speed reduction due to loss of balance, defense decreasing, unable to attack, to pick an item (like bondage mittens), to open inventory, to pickpocket or to pick a lock

There is a mod called "Magic Nipple" which makes you cast spells with your nipples, maybe you could use an idea like that to allow spell cast while wearing the armbinder (like the "crawl if arched feet" option).  

A small suggestion?

Corset Level 6

Would it be possible to have no fall down on shouts? Only at Lover level, as you could go by "having worn a corset for such a long time you're able to control your breath when using shouts and no longer fall down"?

Just a small idea for a future update.

EDIT:

Will blindfold training be coming back?