Im sorry in advance, but please help...

TheGreatWellsy

Alright, I've been modding for a few days now and I've successfully installed "Nude Females" mod and SKYUI, but as far as I can tell, that's all that ive seen working. I'm going to be frank, Ive got no clue what im doing. Ive been using Mod Organizer and I've been sinking hours into this. Now I know how much it's gotta annoy you veteran modders out there, but please help a brother out. Can someone point me in the right direction or at least clear some things up for me? First off, these are the mods ive downloaded manually and installed into MO, exactly how it looks:

AmorousAdventures

ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full

Enhanced Character Edit

FNIS Behavior

NetImmerse Override v-3-4

Nude Females

~~~~overwrite~~~

SexLabFramework v 162 FULL

ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller

SKYUI

idk what overwrite exactly entails, Im willing to be scorn for my noobness if someone can just explain which mods I need or am missing from this list.

My #1 priority is to get AA to work, but I also want to be able to have sex with any NPC, and I want NPCS to look prettier.

Once again, sorry for being so green. Thank you.

So you've got SkyUI and FNIS, that's a good start. But you miss one REALLY important one : SKSE. 
http://skse.silverlock.org/

When speaking about mods you just have to dl it, and then launch your game ONLY via the skselauncher, not the Skyrim.exe. If you don't have it, grab it quick, copy the contents to your Skyrim directory and launch skselauncher. Most mods work only with SKSE installed. If you want more information about SKSE you can easily find it on google.

Hope it helps !

Edit : since you have ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, you should also take the Racemenu mod too.

So you've got SkyUI and FNIS, that's a good start. But you miss one REALLY important one : SKSE. 

http://skse.silverlock.org/

When speaking about mods you just have to dl it, and then launch your game ONLY via the skselauncher, not the Skyrim.exe. If you don't have it, grab it quick, copy the contents to your Skyrim directory and launch skselauncher. Most mods work only with SKSE installed. If you want more information about SKSE you can easily find it on google.

Hope it helps !

Edit : since you have ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, you should also take the Racemenu mod too.

OK, downloaded both SKSE and Racemenu, both seem installed properly. Now are these mods that I have now everything I would need to get some nookie? preferably the type of nookie thats a few clicks away when meeting an npc?

If you are going to use racemenu you don't need ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer as it's built into racemenu. Make sure you turn ECE off as they don't work together. I still use ECE as I like it better then racemenu.

SexLabFramework does nothing by itself as it's only the framework for other mods to use you need other mods. From the sexlab main download there is one called sexlab matchmaker that you can get to use and test to see if sexlab is installed correctly and that animations play right you can also use it with other mods installed as well.

Well you have Sexlab Framework, the base for every sex mods out there. 

For initiating sex in a very easy way, I recommend http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16839-sexchat-a-sexlab-mod-v101-updated-to-avoid-dialogue-clash-with-ap/
All you have to do is talk to people and use the "excuse me handsome" or "hey there beautiful", follow the dialogue and there you go.

Don't forget to run Generate FNIS for Users in Data/Tools or else animations won't work

Well you have Sexlab Framework, the base for every sex mods out there. 

For initiating sex in a very easy way, I recommend http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16839-sexchat-a-sexlab-mod-v101-updated-to-avoid-dialogue-clash-with-ap/

All you have to do is talk to people and use the "excuse me handsome" or "hey there beautiful", follow the dialogue and there you go.

Don't forget to run Generate FNIS for Users in Data/Tools or else animations won't work

....OK, I think Im almost all set, thank you! One last line of questioning, what is "Generate FNIS for Users"? I peeked under Tools in MO and i didn't see anything like it. 

oh yeah and textures, my favorite is real girls but theres plenty of choice out there if you dont like the stoic female look theres also fair skin

why not just get Bodyslide it comes with hdt and choice of unp or cbbe in one?

also look up ks hair

I second that, you should install a custom body for characters. Vanilla bodies are really ugly. Bodyslide is not really easy to use at first, but when you get to it your character (if you're playing a female) can look just the way you want. Knowing that a body replacer not only changes your character but also the NPCs

And hdt adds bouncing breasts, butts, you can also dl animated hair.... a lot of things to make your experience better. And once you have a custom body you'll need custom armors etc... There's no end to this, and that's what is magical about this game and this community of modders  :D

An being on the subject of custom bodies, I would recommend this mod. It's an all in one package for installing a custom body of your choice with all characteristics of your choice in one go. Saves a good bit of time on finding all separate mods and it was the only way I could get rid of that nasty neck seam. Brilliant mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

This is my first post BTW. No need to send flowers... smile.png

Okayyyy, First off tremendous thanks to everyone who has posted so far. I've done all that you've asked of me with the exception of getting "Bodyslide" or check any other body mods, First i need to get this all to work

It would seem I haven't made much progress, I'm sure there's something I'm missing. Here's a recap of what i got so far:

AmorousAdventures

Apachii SkyHair v 1 6 Full

Enchanced Character Edit

FNIS Behavior

NetImmerse Override v-3-4

Nude Females

~~~Overwrite~~~

RaceMenu v3-4

SexLabFramework v162 FULL

SexLabMatchMaker

ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller

SkyUI

Once again, the only ones i can tell are working are Nude Females and SkyUI. I went forward with making FNIS an executable, and when I load it an orange window pops open and I haven't been sure what to do from there.

Also, perhaps irrelevant, hovering over "RaceMenu v3-4" highlights "Enhanced Character Edit" and "Netimmerse Override v-3-4" green, and when clicking one of those two, "Race Menu v3-4" highlights as red. Not sure what this means but I'm assuming they're conflicting.

My first priority is to get the "SexLabMatchMaker" to work, being as that is to test the framework if I'm not mistaken. "AmorousAdventures" would be my second highest priority. However any help whatsoever getting any of these mods to work is greatly appreciated.

(P.S. remember I'm not use to modding, so bonus points if anyone can help me understand what checking the boxes in Mod Organizer does)

This is a good tutorial on FNIS. Basically FNIS registers all animation data in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLZ2OLK4k68

Also on Mod Organizer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZQpzf_iAE&list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

The check boxes allow you to enable/disable a mod. Mod Organizer keeps the base game (the data folder) clean. By selecting a mod it registers it as active and tricks Skyrim into thinking it's actually there.

Get rid of ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller you are using racemenu it's not needed as it's built into racemenu.

Red almost always means conflict or conflict loser. You can't use racemenu and ECE together they both do the same thing and will head butt each other cause CTD's or other oddities like weird textures and what not.

Every time you add or remove a mod that adds animations or if you are not sure just run FNIS to be safe if you don't run it it might cause the T pose or other oddities in game and animations will not work right.

When you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe click the patches that you are using like the skeleton arm fix. Then run FNIS and it'll go through and list all the mods that you have installed that it can pick up. Once done go into game and see if everything is running correctly.

I don't know anything about MO myself so i can't help you there, but you should also consider using 'everybody's different' from the nexus, it'll take whatever body, skin, eyes, hair etc you install and randomize your NPC's using that information so if you install beautiful stuff, all your npc's will likely be beautiful. and they'll look different in every new game you start so you never get bored looking at the same npcs if you start a new playthrough. it also gives the option to randomize character heights if you don't want them all to be the same size.

Archived