Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Alright, I tried to make the mod gender neutral configurable after studying the code for about a day. Can't get capturable soldiers to work properly due to the way the game works.

From what I understand, the capturable part of the game had to override the standard soldier creation template and that's where the problem with the first version of the mod came from. Searching on the net, I see no easy way around it. So if you had problems with NotBob's version, you'll probably run into problems with the earlier version I posted.

Otherwise I added a few new variables in the XComEnslaved.ini file to help modify the game based on gender preference. It's not foolproof but hopefully it'll be enough for everyone.

Oh yeah, I also renamed the mod so that I will actually know what mod this was in a few months time when I actually have time to play XCOM 2.

Enslaved.7z

Happy New Year all i will make an outfit for customisation make some suggestions, Foot fetish stuff already in the mix from someone. I will pick at random unless i see something i fancy.

Maybe some toeless footwear or thighhighs would be nice.

Or maybe some tops with lots of underboob or sideboob.

Perhaps some mini or even micro skirts?

Alright, I tried to make the mod gender neutral configurable after studying the code for about a day. Can't get capturable soldiers to work properly due to the way the game works.

From what I understand, the capturable part of the game had to override the standard soldier creation template and that's where the problem with the first version of the mod came from. Searching on the net, I see no easy way around it. So if you had problems with NotBob's version, you'll probably run into problems with the earlier version I posted.

Otherwise I added a few new variables in the XComEnslaved.ini file to help modify the game based on gender preference. It's not foolproof but hopefully it'll be enough for everyone.

Oh yeah, I also renamed the mod so that I will actually know what mod this was in a few months time when I actually have time to play XCOM 2.

Well, the mod works great so far, haven't gotten anyone captured yet.  Just have to wonder what the hell the whole 'Unknown Children' thing is for.

Excellent! I do hope that you might be able to improve on this mod, especially since there isn't much in the way of lewd gameplay mods for XCOM 2.

@Rionwt that is entirely possible its just doing that for a bunch of stuff will end up making the lists of options super high.

i could do that pretty fast, so could Kex but i'm not going to touch his content without his permission. sorry. also he is having a small break for the holiday season, well earned by the quality mods he has released this year.

Well, the mod works great so far, haven't gotten anyone captured yet.  Just have to wonder what the hell the whole 'Unknown Children' thing is for.

That was if I could get the captured system to work. Was trying to implement some sort of abduction pregnancies but it's hard to test out without being able to get people captured.

Excellent! I do hope that you might be able to improve on this mod, especially since there isn't much in the way of lewd gameplay mods for XCOM 2.

I wouldn't hope too much. My knowledge and patience with the modding system of XCOM 2 is very limited. It seems like their latest patches (sometime at the beginning of this year) disabled modification of existing content. Mods are mostly limited to new content without breaking the game. Ergo, I can't modify existing soldiers or anything standard to the game. I can only add to it. Also, it would help to actually have actual documentation to modding other than a few small example mods. It'd help to know what commands/variables I have at my disposal in the script engine.

I just tried the enslaved mod, it does not appear to break new soldier generation.

That's because I disabled the death -> captured ability that's supposed to be added to soldier generation. If I even attempt to modify the soldier generation you end up with unusable body parts for some odd reason that I can't figure out.

Do I have to declare config variables in seperate files or something? I couldn't get the Capture Chance to work until I moved it out into its own config.

Ugh. Whatever.

Here is the mod updated with Captured units put back in. I deleted the character template mod and death avoid ability and just modified the TakeDamage command in the game instead, since it isn't protected or static.

If I figure out how to display messages during battle, perhaps I'll add in the text that tells you they were captured next time.

Enslaved.7z

Do I have to declare config variables in seperate files or something? I couldn't get the Capture Chance to work until I moved it out into its own config.

Ugh. Whatever.

Here is the mod updated with Captured units put back in. I deleted the character template mod and death avoid ability and just modified the TakeDamage command in the game instead, since it isn't protected or static.

If I figure out how to display messages during battle, perhaps I'll add in the text that tells you they were captured next time.

Can I update the index with this version alreadY? Or better wait for the things you're working on?

Ugh. Whatever.

Can I update the index with this version alreadY? Or better wait for the things you're working on?

You can update the index. I probably won't have time this weekend to look at it.

this is all looking promising, with the capture units back in place we have another step towards a very sexy version of the xcom universe ^^ great work mushano, I think the next step or at least one of the next steps would be to make the capture chance and rescue chance an option in the menu for people to toggle to their liking

Ugh. Whatever.

I was searching to find an explanation of what this mod is but I was unable. Is it in this thread somewhere and I missed it?

Ugh. Whatever.

I was searching to find an explanation of what this mod is but I was unable. Is it in this thread somewhere and I missed it?

I think it's a mod where soldiers get captured and get to be impregnated by aliens at their base I think?

Mushano, a small thought for Enslaved: How about a "repeat action" button on the results screen? I tend to make a "Whore Corps" whose only function is to make money for daddy. However, it gets kind of tedious having to go back into the armory to resend them every time they come back. I am not a modder so I have no idea if this would be difficult or not, just a thought.  

So I'm having a problem getting the various aliens to be part of the initial pool of soldiers at the start of the game. I've been trying to narrow it down, but I'm not sure which mod is influencing the character generator and preventing them from showing up. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction. 

I'm trying to sort out if the 'modmodmod' version of the prostitutions mods is working properly in my game (I started playing again just before 'Enslaved' was released). Using the alternate launcher, which did fix a lot of other small problems, I get the same conflict between 'modmodmod' and the 'Long War Perk Pack' that see if I swap mmm with Enslaved. This is the same error the LWPP has with the LW Laser Weapons and Leadership packs, which the launcher marks with an asterisk and says 'UIscreener, not really a conflict'.

Got to the Blacksite mission before I lost anyone. Is there anything that can indicate for me at this stage if modmodmod is working as intended? Should my soldier have appeared dead, blood and all (she did)? Should their portrait be on the wall of the memorial(it is)? Is it something that might be fixed by load order? Does the Long War perk pack just flat out conflict with these capture/prostitution mods?

Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind starting over if I have to, I'd just like to know before I advance any further in my new campaign.