Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Out of curiousity, was the Female Archon/Valkyrie mod ever finished?

And did we ever get anything lewd for Vipers?

I asked the same, three pages ago...

It was nearly finished, but never released as a lewd version.

Hey all, update on that, yeah, I couldn't sort out the AI coding, so I gave her up for adoption, and DerBK, author of ABA2, took her in, gave her a working code and all. So she's there.

I wouldn't know how to code a separate mod for here, so that in only swaps her model, if anyone knows how, and if anyone's interested, it might be something to work on. Might be some time though, as I'm working on more Archon variants for DerBK's ABA2.

For instance, WIP of the Banshee:

xcom_2_banshee_wip_by_kosmickexx-db7x5or

But a "Safe-for-work" Version can be found in the "A Better Advent 2" Mod

Kexx really needs to upload the files for the NSFW version.

Out of curiousity, was the Female Archon/Valkyrie mod ever finished?

And did we ever get anything lewd for Vipers?

I asked the same, three pages ago...

It was nearly finished, but never released as a lewd version.

Hey all, update on that, yeah, I couldn't sort out the AI coding, so I gave her up for adoption, and DerBK, author of ABA2, took her in, gave her a working code and all. So she's there.

I wouldn't know how to code a separate mod for here, so that in only swaps her model, if anyone knows how, and if anyone's interested, it might be something to work on. Might be some time though, as I'm working on more Archon variants for DerBK's ABA2.

For instance, WIP of the Banshee:

xcom_2_banshee_wip_by_kosmickexx-db7x5or

But a "Safe-for-work" Version can be found in the "A Better Advent 2" Mod

Kexx really needs to upload the files for the NSFW version.

give him time, he done already tons of work for this game

give him time, he done already tons of work for this game

Well, in may this year, kexx456 said he gave her for adoption.

I think this sounds rather bad...

Sup

Here's some stuff

post-21067-0-39732400-1500044355_thumb.jpg

KexxValk.zip

Thanks to Kexx, you guys are finally getting Fem-Archon tongue.png

This is Kexx's original Valkyrie from way back when (So no fancy bits), which I've merged with their newest version of the torso mesh, fixed any holes I could find in the mesh (that can be easily seen anyway), tried my best to get the darkness and colouration of the textures to fit the base game Archon.

I've set up the code to spawn the Fem-Archon as a variant of the normal Archon, nothing fancy, but she'll show up randomly through out gameplay.

This is obviously mostly Kexx's work so thanks should go to Kexx, I just get to release it :3

In light of that, I'll just throw in those lewd Stunlancers and Troopers from ages ago, I lost interest so those are the only 2 units, any only pantyless versions, cba to ask for permissions for panties :P

MooUnitsAdvent.zip

This one is set up to replace all Stunlancers and Troopers, so there may be compatibility issues with other mods that replace archetypes.

Moo

Sup

Here's some stuff

attachicon.gif20170714154920_1.jpg

attachicon.gifKexxValk.zip

This is Kexx's original Valkyrie from way back when (So no fancy bits), which I've merged with their newest version of the torso mesh, fixed any holes I could find in the mesh (that can be easily seen anyway), tried my best to get the darkness and colouration of the textures to fit the base game Archon.

I've set up the code to spawn the Fem-Archon as a variant of the normal Archon, nothing fancy, but she'll show up randomly through out gameplay.

This is obviously mostly Kexx's work so thanks should go to Kexx, I just get to release it :3

In light of that, I'll just throw in those lewd Stunlancers and Troopers from ages ago, I lost interest so those are the only 2 units, any only pantyless versions, cba to ask for permissions for panties :P

attachicon.gifMooUnitsAdvent.zip

This one is set up to replace all Stunlancers and Troopers, so there may be compatibility issues with other mods that replace archetypes.

Moo

Thanks man, Index updated with the new mods, glad to see you around. :D

Hi All, Firstly thank you for the thread, been following for a while now and thanks to all the mod authors.

I'd like to suggest a skin-tight leather suit for females like a catwoman outfit if anyones interested, there are some futuristic armors on steam but most seem to be metallic.

Cheers for the update today :-/  

Sup

Here's some stuff

Moo

Thanks man, Index updated with the new mods, glad to see you around. :D

Now all we need to do is make it work with playable aliens and were golden. 

Sup

Here's some stuff

Moo

Thank you, very nice.

Can we get some preview screenshots for troopers and lancers, by any chance?

Sup

Here's some stuff

Moo

Thank you, very nice.

Here you go, these are the female Advent troopers

post-1105761-0-63384500-1500216691_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-91877800-1500216693_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-04844600-1500216695_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-85802600-1500216695_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-90392900-1500216696_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-84398300-1500216697_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-16516900-1500216699_thumb.jpg

post-1105761-0-06687400-1500216700_thumb.jpg

Sup

Here's some stuff

Moo

Thank you, very nice.

Here you go, these are the female Advent troopers

Very nice, thank you.

Tone it down with the caps D: 

Happening with anyone else?

If it's not, then either it's clashing with another mod or dlc/patch dependency issues (Although it shouldn't be doing either of those things)

edit: Just checking does the advent mod work, seeing as both are coded the same.

BTW FOR ME VALKYR FROM KEXX IS JUST RUINING THE GAME, I CAN NOT EXIT A BATTLE NEITHER START A NEW CAMPAIGN, JUST NOTHING HAPPENS, BLACK SCREEN, AS SOON AS I REMOVE IT THE GAME WORKS JUST FINE...

I hadn't played in several months and then installed the new (and friggin' wonderful) mods by Moomany, and my game crashed similarly to yours, both new campaigns and loading. However, I then had Steam verify cache integrity, and it replaced several files.

I then (as always necessary with verify cache) went into the settings of the workshop mods I wanted to fix again (such as the making all NPCs female 100%) and fixed those settings. I do use workshop mods together with Lovers Lab mods, and there's no problem with that.

After that I could both load old saves or start new campaigns. Thus the issue wasn't the new mods but that XCom2 must have changed a few dozen files since I last played.

Tone it down with the caps D: 

Happening with anyone else?

If it's not, then either it's clashing with another mod or dlc/patch dependency issues (Although it shouldn't be doing either of those things)

edit: Just checking does the advent mod work, seeing as both are coded the same.

I've not run into it yet but the game's running smoothly thus far.

Though, I have another problem. I installed the lewd troopers and lancers mod, but they show up as normal.

I don't think I have any mods that alter normal troopers or lancers.

BTW FOR ME VALKYR FROM KEXX IS JUST RUINING THE GAME, I CAN NOT EXIT A BATTLE NEITHER START A NEW CAMPAIGN, JUST NOTHING HAPPENS, BLACK SCREEN, AS SOON AS I REMOVE IT THE GAME WORKS JUST FINE...

I hadn't played in several months and then installed the new (and friggin' wonderful) mods by Moomany, and my game crashed similarly to yours, both new campaigns and loading. However, I then had Steam verify cache integrity, and it replaced several files.

I then (as always necessary with verify cache) went into the settings of the workshop mods I wanted to fix again (such as the making all NPCs female 100%) and fixed those settings. I do use workshop mods together with Lovers Lab mods, and there's no problem with that.

After that I could both load old saves or start new campaigns. Thus the issue wasn't the new mods but that XCom2 must have changed a few dozen files since I last played.

for me it did not work, either with valk or without all files seem in place, I just can not get past the first loading screen of a new game or from an existing one.

for me it did not work, either with valk or without all files seem in place, I just can not get past the first loading screen of a new game or from an existing one.

Hi, Mickmida. I just transcribed the mods I use in XCom2 from the launcher. The names are what the files call themselves. If you're using more mods than I list you can try disabling those mods and then enable them one at a time to figure out which one is crashing you, but the mods I list probably aren't crashing you. This is also my load order.

Steam - Gender Bias

Steam - ME3 Jack Squadmate

Steam - ME3 Miranda Squadmate

Steam - ME3 Tali Squadmate

Steam - ME3 Shepard Squadmate

Steam - ME3 Liara Squadmate

Steam - ME3 Kasumi Squadmate

The rest are from here or from Nexus. By the name it's probably simple to guess which :)

aprostitutelook

armorutilityslots

askintightmod

avengerbareclerks

barebaremod

chooseableawc

destroyer'sfemalehairpack

enemyloot

extra_weaponslot

facesofxcom

kexxvalk

lastmanonearth

leg_pack

moounitsadvent

moresupplies

noavatarproject

props_pack

timertweaks

torso_pack

trueretroactivewc

Any update of mod development?

https://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-XCOM-2-WAR-OF-THE-CHOSEN-NEW/xcom-2-war-of-the-chosen

Gamersgate provide a discount for the DLC, see if anyone interested?

Im sure alot of sides to showof discounts(even seen about 50%), but this aint really the platform to do advertise for it.

I'm not doing advertisement because I can't gain anything from it, still thank for your remind.

With War of the Chosen coming out soon (for those going to get it), I am certain most of these mods are going to not work properly. But I am looking on the bright side of things. New gameplay, enemies, mechanics and even new options to mod will certainly allow more opportunities to come up with some fun, kinky, erotic mods. Maybe even enhance and upgrade the current mods on this page.

With War of the Chosen coming out soon (for those going to get it), I am certain most of these mods are going to not work properly. But I am looking on the bright side of things. New gameplay, enemies, mechanics and even new options to mod will certainly allow more opportunities to come up with some fun, kinky, erotic mods. Maybe even enhance and upgrade the current mods on this page.

For what it's worth, bonds between soldiers and soldiers being captured by the aliens (not left behind, but actually grabbed and carried off) are about to become game features. That's most of the work towards what more than a few people have been looking for.