6 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

ok so i lied. i have one more request for help. i have a rule for lesbians but it won't run. it seems that no matter what i do i can't seem to get girls to engage with each other. here is some relevant info:

1. sexual pref set to LESBIAN
  2. set to run on arousal >= 50 and i a have all participants arousal LOCKED at 100
  3. animation number is at 51 and i have no animation tags set
  4. no location set
  5. used debug to force scan and restarted multiple times
  6. used different NPCs

any help would be appreciated!

Add your logs. By analyzing them I may find something.

OK, did a first check right now.

[07/17/2019 - 05:13:41PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:41PM] SSX: Rule Player: playing rules
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: Not possible to find a Target otherGender=1 possible values=Males (H & C)
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: The Target actor cannot be found (Female Human): Solitude Divines
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: Source is Silana Petreia and the its sexual orientation is Males (H & C)
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: The rule "Solitude Divines" cannot start.

You have a valid rule. 

But looks like you are not finding a taget because the sexual preferences.

The rule name is Solitude Divines.

Double check who can be the target for the rule, relax the constraints.

25 minutes ago, CPU said:

OK, did a first check right now.

[07/17/2019 - 05:13:41PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:41PM] SSX: Rule Player: playing rules
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: Not possible to find a Target otherGender=1 possible values=Males (H & C)
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: The Target actor cannot be found (Female Human): Solitude Divines
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: Source is Silana Petreia and the its sexual orientation is Males (H & C)
[07/17/2019 - 05:13:45PM] SSX: The rule "Solitude Divines" cannot start.

You have a valid rule. 

But looks like you are not finding a taget because the sexual preferences.

The rule name is Solitude Divines.

Double check who can be the target for the rule, relax the constraints.

i have both freir and silana set as lesbians in sexlab.

7 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

i have both freir and silana set as lesbians in sexlab.

You should define the sexual orientation also for the rules.

In your rule you are not allowing lesbian sex.

Skeleton race not in the list of available filter races on my setup. Is it my fault, (all other races seem to be there, but there might be something I've overlooked)?,  or are they left out for spooky reasons beyond mortal understanding? If not the latter is there an easy way to get me to get them in the list?

ps

I haven't played with this in a couple of years, and it's sooooo much more polished now, (and it wasn't that bad then). Nice......

Edit

Please Ignore.  Looking at the code, then looking through my installed animations, it would appear that my Skeleton animations have walked. No idea where or when I uninstalled them, but they definitely arn't there hence the race not showing up in the filter. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the mod out a bit, but I can't get it to work. I made a random sex rule that applied in cities, and tried all methods of scanning, with arousal, stamina or naked as condition for the target(the player), one at a time. Then stood around in both an inn and the town square. The scanning message is showing in the upper left, but nothing happens. Did I forget about something?

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

Tried the mod out a bit, but I can't get it to work. I made a random sex rule that applied in cities, and tried all methods of scanning, with arousal, stamina or naked as condition for the target(the player), one at a time. Then stood around in both an inn and the town square. The scanning message is showing in the upper left, but nothing happens. Did I forget about something?

You may have to wait 2 hours in game before the rules kick in. If you get the message Rule Started wait a few seconds and you should then get a message telling you who is going to have sex with you. 

I can share one of my rules if you like to give you an idea of a working rule. 

I was wondering why no one was making/sharing rules.  Maybe didn't see the link in the opening page?

Share your Rules: Do you want to share the sex rules you created? Post them here!
Rules and Config from version 1.3 is fully compatible, of course, rules from version 1.4 will not work in version 1.3

Great mod, once I figured out how the rules apply, it works just as I wanted, thank you.  I have one issue though:

The great thing about this mod is that it operates without you having to feel like a director on a movie set once the rules are set up, which is great for immersion.  BUT that immersion is ruined by the constant notifications of the scans going on.  Is it possible to disable those notifications?

5 minutes ago, Ajaxis said:

Great mod, once I figured out how the rules apply, it works just as I wanted, thank you.  I have one issue though:

The great thing about this mod is that it operates without you having to feel like a director on a movie set once the rules are set up, which is great for immersion.  BUT that immersion is ruined by the constant notifications of the scans going on.  Is it possible to disable those notifications?

Yes, just go in the MCM and disable them.

There's something I'm missing/not understanding about "valid location."  I assumed it meant the rule would only apply when the actors were in locations added, so long as "inclusive" was selected.  I had a rule set up for a custom player home, which I added as a location.  Worked great there, but I just found out it's being applied everywhere.  Made for a couple comical scenes at least.

13 hours ago, JahReit said:

I was wondering why no one was making/sharing rules.  Maybe didn't see the link in the opening page?

Share your Rules: Do you want to share the sex rules you created? Post them here!
Rules and Config from version 1.3 is fully compatible, of course, rules from version 1.4 will not work in version 1.3

I can't seem to find where the rules are stored. 

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I can't seem to find where the rules are stored. 

Enable intermediate or expert mode and you will able to export/import them.

They are stored in a json file.

Hi CPU, I have a suggestion, or question rather... I had a idea cross my mind the other day when setting up rules. I was making rules that triggered from high arousal of the player or npcs, when low arousal came to mind.

If, and this is a big IF. If Sex Lab could offer up idle animations like posing, sexy idle, sexy dances etc, but cause the actor (NPC) to strip first, like it was going to do a sex animation, SLAroused has a naked person now, their dancing or being sexy, so it's immersive... The rule triggers when the source's arousal is < x and it  would then bring up arousal to anyone in the cell. This could organically trigger sexual scenarios with other rules. Sorry for the never ending sentence that was supposed to be a question. I'm trying to paint a picture for you. I want to know if this could be a thing IF SL had the option.

I'm hoping that Ashal will implement such a feature, if it's even possible, but I have not doubt that other mods could use it beyond this rule that I'm going on about. Please tell me what you think.

43 minutes ago, Prolific said:

Hi CPU, I have a suggestion, or question rather... I had a idea cross my mind the other day when setting up rules. I was making rules that triggered from high arousal of the player or npcs, when low arousal came to mind.

If, and this is a big IF. If Sex Lab could offer up idle animations like posing, sexy idle, sexy dances etc, but cause the actor (NPC) to strip first, like it was going to do a sex animation, SLAroused has a naked person now, their dancing or being sexy, so it's immersive... The rule triggers when the source's arousal is < x and it  would then bring up arousal to anyone in the cell. This could organically trigger sexual scenarios with other rules. Sorry for the never ending sentence that was supposed to be a question. I'm trying to paint a picture for you. I want to know if this could be a thing IF SL had the option.

I'm hoping that Ashal will implement such a feature, if it's even possible, but I have not doubt that other mods could use it beyond this rule that I'm going on about. Please tell me what you think.

The arousal was never and will never be integrated in SexLab. It is an external mod.

Technically it will be possible for SSX to implement this situation. But, as you know, I stopped modding.

I wasn't suggesting SL detect the arousal, just deliver the animations to mods that call for them as it does now. Yeah sadly I do know that you are done. (Very sadly) Thanks very much for what you have given us over the years though, and thanks for indulging my idea.

• 1 month later...

Looks like even picking a single origin and target doesn't prevent the mod from running the wrong animations that include at least one of the creatures involved. Werewolf on dragon animations apparently don't get disabled during werewolf on werewolf scenes.

When creature pool increases it becomes even worse. I wonder if it's even possible to fix with player's tools.

Edit: am I supposed to do it the other way and add every other race to the exclusive list to make it work?

I'm out of ideas after checking the expert options.

i cant just seem to get my rules setup right for who is the one who gets raped/ the female of the animation.
i have a rule setup for the player(female herm) to ask for sex then rape them if they refuesse.

the target is the npc, the souce is the player.  the passive is the target and the target is the who gets raped yet no mater what it always places my PC in the person who gets raped spot.

bascily i want all the scent rules to treat the PC as male. sexlab is set to player as male.

player goes raping test.json

15 hours ago, sidfu said:

i cant just seem to get my rules setup right for who is the one who gets raped/ the female of the animation.
i have a rule setup for the player(female herm) to ask for sex then rape them if they refuesse.

the target is the npc, the souce is the player.  the passive is the target and the target is the who gets raped yet no mater what it always places my PC in the person who gets raped spot.

bascily i want all the scent rules to treat the PC as male. sexlab is set to player as male.

player goes raping test.json 1.81 kB · 0 downloads

Target is the player which is why you are set as the passive component. There is a PDF with everything you need to know, it is very well written and laid out detailing everything about this mod.