36 minutes ago, soulharvester97 said:

Is there some trick to uninstalling the mod?  I followed the instructions listed on the main page (about the save editor, using Fallrim's ReSave), but every time I attempt to load the save without the mod it says "File Corrupted".

Skyrim SSE

Usually using ReSave it works.

But be sure the mod is fully stopped before uninstalling it.

19 hours ago, CPU said:

Usually using ReSave it works.

But be sure the mod is fully stopped before uninstalling it.

Okay.  I no longer get "File Corrupted", but the game loads the area I'm in (Dragonsreach), then loads the "Welcome to NAT (Natural Atmospheric Tamriel)" dialogue box, then gives the Loading Circle of Death and crashes back to the main menu.

I made sure to STOP the mod with the hotkey (should be 'X', right?), then I cleansed the "nude armors", disabled for all races, and cleansed all actors.  Then I saved with a Manual Save.

Then I opened that save in ReSave and cleansed all scripts and changeforms related to "ScentOfSex.esp" and "ssx".  I even removed the "ssx" arrays after that failed and removed ALL unattached instances and undefined elements from the save.\

Have I missed something else?

The other SexLab mods I have are:
Random Sex

Privacy

Aroused

Framework

M2M Animations

Pleasure

Solutions

Eager NPCs

SexTalk

Gang Banged

SL Animation Loader

SCOCLB

Extra Voices

Schlongs of Skyrim

None of those would be dependent or need to be cleaned/disabled as well, would they?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, CPU! Would you please give me some explanation concerning SSX script?

Here is the part of ssxdeferreditemsloader.psc

Spoiler

Event DoRescan(string fromWho)
    ssx.startT("MCM Items scanning " + fromWho)
    ssx.log("Scanning of items for MCM started", ssxRunner.notifDeferredDetails())
    ssx.areItemsInProgress=0

; Init the ssx lists
    if (ssx.currentArmorsNum < 0)
        ssx.log("Scanning of items for MCM started and got minus " + ssx.currentArmorsNum, ssxRunner.notifDeferredDetails())
        ssx.currentArmorsNum = 0
    endif
    while ssx.currentArmorsNum
        ssx.currentArmorsNum-=1
        ssx.currentArmorsIDs[ssx.currentArmorsNum]=""
        ssx.currentArmorsNames[ssx.currentArmorsNum]=""
    endWhile
    ssx.areItemsInProgress=1

As you can see I've added this code for debug purposes that should prevent negative value for ssx.currentArmorsNum var but it didn't help.

Spoiler

if (ssx.currentArmorsNum < 0)
        ssx.log("Scanning of items for MCM started and got minus " + ssx.currentArmorsNum, ssxRunner.notifDeferredDetails())
        ssx.currentArmorsNum = 0
    endif

1. How ssx.currentArmorsNum initializes and where it is used outside this event?

2. What value the variable should have if PC is totally naked?

3. Why the variable can get negative value?

The problem is that "while" loop is infinite in my case, because the variable has negative value. As a result scripts are in infinite loop and overload papyrus engine filling the suspendedstack1 list.

I've tried to remove suspendedstack1 ssx scripts. Game loads and seems to work fine but crashes during saving game. I also tried to edit the value of the variable inside the save. It also helps but game crashes during save either.

Any help is appreciated. I have latest SSX version without unofficial modifications and/or recompilations.

Thanks in advance.

currentArmorNum is altered in the MCM when you define special armors that have specific effects.

The code you wrote should be good to avoid infinite loops in case the number is negative.

Try to put a debug.trace instead of the ssx.log, and also another one just before the IF, just to test if your code is correctly replacing the original one.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:07 PM, CPU said:

currentArmorNum is altered in the MCM when you define special armors that have specific effects.

The code you wrote should be good to avoid infinite loops in case the number is negative.

Try to put a debug.trace instead of the ssx.log, and also another one just before the IF, just to test if your code is correctly replacing the original one.

Ok, that worked for me. But is it possible to correct a savefile where currentArmorNum already has veeeery big negative value? As I previously said correcting its value via script removal, script edition and direct savefile edition leads to inablility to create a new, healthy savefile: game simply crashed during save. If you have some ideas I would be glad to try them.

There are part of the code dedicated to handling the load and save of Json files.

You can put a check in these functions to replace any negative value with 0.

• 1 month later...

Hi CPU,

Thank you for this mod. I am having a lot of fun with it. Probably not the fun you intended, in making this mod. 

Having fun with the actors editor function. Changing NPC faction's, etc.

At the moment, I am uniting all the vampires of skyrim :) by adding the "vampire faction"  to Volkihar vampires . Volkihar castle is full of sexy vampires ;) 

hello 

I think I may have something wrong 

I've downloaded the latest version of the mod and some rules from the rules exchange thread 

I've Inistalled the the mod and the rules in the SKSE/Plugins/Scent of sex folder but still cannot see any rule

Even the one in the same file from the mod 

I am using mod organizer 2 

Screenshot166822.bmp

2 hours ago, mshatti said:

hello 

I think I may have something wrong 

I've downloaded the latest version of the mod and some rules from the rules exchange thread 

I've Inistalled the the mod and the rules in the SKSE/Plugins/Scent of sex folder but still cannot see any rule

Even the one in the same file from the mod 

I am using mod organizer 2 

Screenshot166822.bmp 7.91 MB · 0 downloads

Se the mod level at least to intermediate in the main page. Then import the rules you have put in the folder.

[04/02/2020 - 08:06:29PM] SSX: Possible problem, the number of rules is inconsistent with the number of aliases.

Go in the Debug section and change the maximum number of rules handled by the mod.

Start with a small number, save, reload the game, and check.

Increase the value until it will not work anymore. When it will be not working, just set it to the previous value, save, reload, and you should be OK.

3 hours ago, CPU said:

[04/02/2020 - 08:06:29PM] SSX: Possible problem, the number of rules is inconsistent with the number of aliases.

Go in the Debug section and change the maximum number of rules handled by the mod.

Start with a small number, save, reload the game, and check.

Increase the value until it will not work anymore. When it will be not working, just set it to the previous value, save, reload, and you should be OK.

Thanks for the help. However, the maximum rule was reduced to 8, but it still does not work. Can you check if I have done something wrong?

Papyrus.0.log

Looks good enough.

The only thing that seems to be problematic is a rule that has a name in probably Korean symbols.

[04/03/2020 - 12:25:49AM] SSX: 설정 저장 중
[04/03/2020 - 12:25:50AM] ERROR: Cannot call inUse() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ssxDC (4C01E767)].ssxdeferredconfigloader.saveSSXConfig() - "ssxDeferredConfigLoader.psc" Line 411
    [ssxDC (4C01E767)].ssxdeferredconfigloader.manageConfig() - "ssxDeferredConfigLoader.psc" Line 30

Every time this rule is evaluated there a re errors stopping the mod. Can you try to rename it with just ASCII characters?

I never tested the mod using non English names for rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to make a rule with the player inside and a start condition of "player asks", but the asked NPC will refuse no matter what based on certain conditions ?
Example, refuse if :

the target has a spouse (that is alive, but not currently in the scanned actors, maybe they're outside or something, also is there a faction that all the married NPCs are in ?) and their arousal is below a certain value.
If the arousal of the target is really high, even though they are married, they might consider give the player a chance, in this case the speechcraft check is done.

Now if the spouse is present (in the cell or something) then that'd check for a different rule (cause there will be another actor) and this time it'll be a 100% denial. (Like, my wife is here, do you expect me to cheat on her in front of her or something ??)

59 minutes ago, nirahiel said:

Is it possible to make a rule with the player inside and a start condition of "player asks", but the asked NPC will refuse no matter what based on certain conditions ?
Example, refuse if :

the target has a spouse (that is alive, but not currently in the scanned actors, maybe they're outside or something, also is there a faction that all the married NPCs are in ?) and their arousal is below a certain value.
If the arousal of the target is really high, even though they are married, they might consider give the player a chance, in this case the speechcraft check is done.

Now if the spouse is present (in the cell or something) then that'd check for a different rule (cause there will be another actor) and this time it'll be a 100% denial. (Like, my wife is here, do you expect me to cheat on her in front of her or something ??)

You have some possibilities to define when the question will be accepted or denied. Not many. For sure not the ones you listed.

But there is no way to condition a rule with a condition of a previous rule. So what you are asking is not possible.

3 minutes ago, CPU said:

You have some possibilities to define when the question will be accepted or denied. Not many. For sure not the ones you listed.

But there is no way to condition a rule with a condition of a previous rule. So what you are asking is not possible.

So I should create two similar rules, one where the NPC has not enough arousal and it's always denied, and one where the npc has enough arrousal and then it's a speech check ?

Also you didn't answer me about how to flag a NPC that is married, but the spouse isn't there. Can I just make two rules, one that checks for the spouse as collaborator, and one that doesn't, and make the former have a greater priority than the latter, and disable weighted priorities ? I'd prefer not to have to do that though.

PS : I'm on the discord, if you want to answer me directly, as I may or may not have a lot more questions for you ;)

On 4/3/2020 at 1:43 AM, CPU said:

Looks good enough.

The only thing that seems to be problematic is a rule that has a name in probably Korean symbols.

[04/03/2020 - 12:25:49AM] SSX: 설정 저장 중
[04/03/2020 - 12:25:50AM] ERROR: Cannot call inUse() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ssxDC (4C01E767)].ssxdeferredconfigloader.saveSSXConfig() - "ssxDeferredConfigLoader.psc" Line 411
    [ssxDC (4C01E767)].ssxdeferredconfigloader.manageConfig() - "ssxDeferredConfigLoader.psc" Line 30

Every time this rule is evaluated there a re errors stopping the mod. Can you try to rename it with just ASCII characters?

I never tested the mod using non English names for rules.

The reply was late.

It is difficult to check what symbol it is because there are too many Korean characters.

We are trying to apply it by using many methods. Thanks for the help.

Thank you again for this great mod!  It is super versatile!

If it can support custom dialog, it will open up even more scenarios.  I've seen in other mods, such as Apropos 2 and SexLab Shrines, that it is possible to load text from .txt and .json files and render them in game, though in both examples the text is rendered as notification messages.  I'm quite curious whether it is technically possible at all for a Skyrim mod to use custom messages from .txt / .json for dialog options?  Or is there an inherent limitation in the game engine?

On 4/17/2020 at 11:59 AM, DaveW said:

If it can support custom dialog, it will open up even more scenarios.  I've seen in other mods, such as Apropos 2 and SexLab Shrines, that it is possible to load text from .txt and .json files and render them in game, though in both examples the text is rendered as notification messages.  I'm quite curious whether it is technically possible at all for a Skyrim mod to use custom messages from .txt / .json for dialog options?  Or is there an inherent limitation in the game engine?

Unfortunately if I remember correctly, all dialogue has to be hardcoded.

On 4/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, DaveW said:

You can change the existing dialog by using a translator such as xtranslator.

Lately when using this mod I've ran into an issue I have never had before. 

After running a rule a few times, the rule no longer triggers. Scanning through the debug files it gives the following error; 

"[04/21/2020 - 08:31:46AM] SSX: Bad rule because player involved or animating"

Though I am not in an animation or anything. Reloading the save, or restarting SSX fixes the issue.

Rules will still trigger for non-players though, which has be a bit confuzzled.

5 hours ago, chimiz said:

Lately when using this mod I've ran into an issue I have never had before. 

After running a rule a few times, the rule no longer triggers. Scanning through the debug files it gives the following error; 

"[04/21/2020 - 08:31:46AM] SSX: Bad rule because player involved or animating"

Though I am not in an animation or anything. Reloading the save, or restarting SSX fixes the issue.

Rules will still trigger for non-players though, which has be a bit confuzzled.

Your character  probably  is still in the faction "SSX Involved in Sex Scene". You need to remove them from that faction, before they will be eligible for another rule to fire.

Also, if you have followers they can be left in the faction "SSX all friends to stop combat", remove them from that faction as well.

• 4 weeks later...

been getting alot lately iwth newer versions of  MNC and think its bad as it seems to be causing SSX to put humans in  creature rules

[05/13/2020 - 06:34:31PM] Error: Method GetGender not found on creatureframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [ssx (99021278)].ssxrunner.calculateSex() - "ssxRunner.psc" Line 4362
    [ssx (99021278)].ssxrunner.IsFemale() - "ssxRunner.psc" Line 5925
    [ssx (99021278)].ssxrunner.checkActorSex() - "ssxRunner.psc" Line 7800
    [ssxRC (990304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkGFHR() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line 1952
    [ssxRC (990304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkRuleForActors() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line 1126
    [ssxRC (990304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkTheRules() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line 258
    [ssxRC (990304BE)].ssxrulechecker.OnUpdate() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line ?
[05/13/2020 - 06:34:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp549"
stack:
    [ssxRC (990304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkRuleForActors() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line 1126
    [ssxRC (990304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkTheRules() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line 258

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 7:28 PM, sidfu said:

been getting alot lately iwth newer versions of  MNC and think its bad as it seems to be causing SSX to put humans in  creature rules

[05/13/2020 - 06:34:31PM] Error: Method GetGender not found on creatureframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/13/2020 - 06:34:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp549"
stack:

I haven't had the things call humans creatures, but it's still causing ctd when changing locations.