On 11/25/2020 at 12:04 AM, shebop said:

Does this mod support custom factions added by mods?  One example would be the "Harem" in "The Manipulator" mod.

yes and kinda.

it all depends on how your set up the rules. they can be setup to look for gender but also faction and such

• 2 months later...

How exactly does the "optional" button for participants work?

Does it turn the number into a minimum, maximum, is it like a toggle or an override for the number?

To explain better what I mean let's go with an example that you set a rule with 1 target, 1 source and 2 participants set to optional. Now what would that do?

Minimum: The scene triggers when only a target and a source are present. If more valid characters are present, up to two more are added making it two-, three- or foursome.

Maximum: The scene will only trigger if there are target, source and two more valid characters present, but will add another one if present, making it four- or five-some.

Toggle: The scene will start when a valid target and source are found. It will only ever add a group of two participants if valid characters are found, making it either two- or foursome, but never three or five.

Override: The Number of Collaborators is ignored and the scene will pack as many participants as are available into the scene.

@CPUI seem to have a problem latley it's proboly me being stupid but I cant seem to name any of my rules the only option I get is generate name.I do have all the required version of the required mods,I tried clean save I tried clean install of the mod and cleansave. I tried older version of the mod F version nope nothing the mod and rules still work. But I just cant name the rules so it get realy confusing of what rule is triggering.

20210227010131_1.jpg

7 hours ago, laiko said:

@CPUI seem to have a problem latley it's proboly me being stupid but I cant seem to name any of my rules the only option I get is generate name.I do have all the required version of the required mods,I tried clean save I tried clean install of the mod and cleansave. I tried older version of the mod F version nope nothing the mod and rules still work. But I just cant name the rules so it get realy confusing of what rule is triggering.

Sometimes SkyUI Input filed just does not work. Nobody knows why.

You can rename the rules in the json file. Generate a name so you can identify them, and then edit the json when the game is not running with a notepad. When you see the generated name place the name you want.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have a problem with the final NPC sentence.  I don`t know why but is not working for me, the rest of the dialogues are working fine, but for some reason when the scene has ended the npc do not say the final line. 

Anyone having this issue?

• 1 month later...

I was wondering how to determine the correct "collIDs" and "srcIDs" for NPCs so I can correct some errors in my json files? I think Scent of Sex is even having trouble with some Dawnguard NPCs I added to my rules, so I guess the rules aren't broken due to load order? :(

Edit: In fact... I just looked at the rules again in the MCM, and I get two MODDED followers, and an 'unknown'. But the unknown is my Dawnguard NPC. How can a Dawnguard NPC not transfer properly into a new save if modded ones do?

On 4/13/2021 at 3:01 AM, sion1023 said:

Hello, I have a problem with the final NPC sentence.  I don`t know why but is not working for me, the rest of the dialogues are working fine, but for some reason when the scene has ended the npc do not say the final line. 

Anyone having this issue?

Yes, I've experienced this from the start. If they ask for sex and you deny them, they'll say "damn!" or something. But no matter what I set them to say, when sex does occur, the final sentence doesn't trigger afterwards. I just shrugged it off LOL

After the mode is activated, I am constantly getting spam messages like "ssx debug performance test is completed". and a huge window pops up in the middle of the screen. "performance test is completed". I click ok, it comes out again after 2 seconds. it lasts forever. what should I do? thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 9:05 PM, HerculesCow33 said:

After the mode is activated, I am constantly getting spam messages like "ssx debug performance test is completed". and a huge window pops up in the middle of the screen. "performance test is completed". I click ok, it comes out again after 2 seconds. it lasts forever. what should I do? thanks.

For sure is a bug.

Try to uninstall the mod and remove all scripts that start with "ssx".

Then try to install it again.

This is a super cool mod and I like how it works, the only thing I want is more dialog options for when the player asks for sex. Is there an easy way to add them? If there isn't could you explain how the dialog options that are there were made?

Edited by Quirky View

Hey friends, is there any way of making NPCs non-hostile after sex? I have a rule for gangbangs in bandit camps that starts if my PC is nude, but I get attacked right after the scene ends.. The same goes with one of the rules from the "rule sharing topic" that works with creatures, I get attacked right after the scene. I don't know if there is an specific rule for that or if I would need another mod, but I guess one or two minutes of non-agression would be really nice.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

How long does it take to initialize?  i waited for half an hour real time, and it was still at 1% .  i even tried refreshing the page. Still only one percent.

Usually just a few seconds. Mostly the time to scan the Player cell.

But check the papyrus logs, to check if it had an error somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 5:18 PM, hellotoko said:

Hey friends, is there any way of making NPCs non-hostile after sex? I have a rule for gangbangs in bandit camps that starts if my PC is nude, but I get attacked right after the scene ends.. The same goes with one of the rules from the "rule sharing topic" that works with creatures, I get attacked right after the scene. I don't know if there is an specific rule for that or if I would need another mod, but I guess one or two minutes of non-agression would be really nice.

Hey, I have the same issue with my rule starting with my follower in giants camp. The rule start, the sex scene trigger and fire but at the end the giant start being hostile.

Did you find a way to make it work ?

For now I did search in the rule settings but didn't find anything relevant, I'll keep looking but maybe CPU can help us with this ;)

Anyway, I wanna say that this mod is probably the most powerful SL tool around and I really like all the features, so thank you CPU ?

9 hours ago, Deezd said:

Hey, I have the same issue with my rule starting with my follower in giants camp. The rule start, the sex scene trigger and fire but at the end the giant start being hostile.

Did you find a way to make it work ?

For now I did search in the rule settings but didn't find anything relevant, I'll keep looking but maybe CPU can help us with this ;)

Anyway, I wanna say that this mod is probably the most powerful SL tool around and I really like all the features, so thank you CPU ?

You sure you have animations for Giants? They were quite hard to find.

42 minutes ago, CPU said:

You sure you have animations for Giants? They were quite hard to find.

Yeah I'm sure, I probably explained what happen badly, my english is not really good, sorry.

The rule and the animations works perfectly fine. It's just that the giant turn hostile and attack my follower and my character when the sex scene ends.

I was asking if there is a way to keep the actor non-hostile for a time after the scene end. I was thinking to edit and add my follower to a faction but don't know which one can do the trick.

Edited by Deezd
34 minutes ago, Deezd said:

Yeah I'm sure, I probably explained what happen badly, my english is not really good, sorry.

The rule and the animations works perfectly fine. It's just that the giant turn hostile and attack my follower and my character when the sex scene ends.

I was asking if there is a way to keep the actor non-hostile for a time after the scene end. I was thinking to edit and add my follower to a faction but don't know which one can do the trick.

Not really. The only option (but may not work) is to do a sex scene with just the giant (or a giant and something else that is not on one your party) that triggers immediately after the sex scene you run.

This should be enough to keep it from attacking you. (But I am not 100% sure it can work.)

P.S. There was not a "calm spell/effect" that can be applied? I do not remember are years I did this mod.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Not really. The only option (but may not work) is to do a sex scene with just the giant (or a giant and something else that is not on one your party) that triggers immediately after the sex scene you run.

This should be enough to keep it from attacking you. (But I am not 100% sure it can work.)

P.S. There was not a "calm spell/effect" that can be applied? I do not remember are years I did this mod.

Actually it's a good idea, I just need to find the good actor/trigger, I'm gonna try to find something.

I didn't see any calm effect in the settings, I'll look for it, thanks for the help ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SapphireOscar said:

SSX Debug: Performance Test Completed

I am having the performance dialog message screen continuously.

Is that a bug or I haven't use the mod right.

Probably is a bug.

• 2 weeks later...

I must be doing something wrong. No matter what I try, I can't seem to make a simple rule where if a follower reaches 95 or above arousal, they start masturbating to alleviate their lust.

I must be doing something wrong, I even downloaded some rules to follow but none of them are working.

Also, yes, I made sure SSX was running. ?

1 hour ago, ToxicCG said:

I must be doing something wrong. No matter what I try, I can't seem to make a simple rule where if a follower reaches 95 or above arousal, they start masturbating to alleviate their lust.

I must be doing something wrong, I even downloaded some rules to follow but none of them are working.

Also, yes, I made sure SSX was running. ?

Enable all logs and then post the papyrus0.log

On 9/7/2021 at 3:28 AM, CPU said:

Enable all logs and then post the papyrus0.log

I was able to get it to work on random NPCs, but not the intended targets, so I assume I just did something wrong in the rule setup.

I started a new game with different mods so I'm going to see if I can figure it out. It honestly shouldn't be a difficult rule to set up, but somehow I'm finding it difficult.

• 3 months later...

I installed SSX 1.4h but Im getting a message that sexlab is not fully installed although I have SL 1.62 and skyUI 5.1

I have Sexlab aroused extended but I tried to overwrite it with redux to try and see if that was the problem. It didnt solve the issue.

Im still getting my whole modlist installed, but I have devious devices, devious loot, Kyne's blessing and some other sexlab mods that do not give any error and should be working correctly.