OK, there is the result.

I see one rule checked in Whiterun. The found actors are:

SSX: All Actors from Cell Scan: Brenuin (MnH Redguard), Vignar Gray-Mane (MnH Elder), Commoner (FnH WoodElf), Sophia (FnH Ningheim VampireSophia), Phile (FnH Ningheim VampireSophia), Noblewoman (FnH IMPERIAL), Zaw (MnH Nord), Strange girl (FFH MRTmrissi), Mikki (FFH TeenGirl), Whiterun Guard (MnH Nord), 10 actors

And this is why the rule is not starting:

[10/04/2017 - 03:17:25AM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: FFkiss+3

[10/04/2017 - 03:17:25AM] SSX: Actor Zaw added as Target in FFkiss+3                       <- Zaw is probably your character

I may suggest you try to set the rule start mode to "Being naked" and not "Seing naked"

Let me know

Yes Zaw is my character.

will try. thank you very much.

I had never used this log file before. Nice to know it is just a text file.

OK, there is the result.

I see one rule checked in Whiterun. The found actors are:

SSX: All Actors from Cell Scan: Brenuin (MnH Redguard), Vignar Gray-Mane (MnH Elder), Commoner (FnH WoodElf), Sophia (FnH Ningheim VampireSophia), Phile (FnH Ningheim VampireSophia), Noblewoman (FnH IMPERIAL), Zaw (MnH Nord), Strange girl (FFH MRTmrissi), Mikki (FFH TeenGirl), Whiterun Guard (MnH Nord), 10 actors

And this is why the rule is not starting:

[10/04/2017 - 03:17:25AM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: FFkiss+3

[10/04/2017 - 03:17:25AM] SSX: Actor Zaw added as Target in FFkiss+3                       <- Zaw is probably your character

I may suggest you try to set the rule start mode to "Being naked" and not "Seing naked"

Let me know

Yes Zaw is my character.

will try. thank you very much.

I had never used this log file before. Nice to know it is just a text file.

ok!!!!!

It is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I have a baseline to start trying new things.

Thank you very much for your patience.

The old Mod was great but this is tremandously great!!!!!

pzaw

Am I just blind, or is there no changelog for version 1.4h?

There was, but the title was: 1.4g

Just fixed it

hi,

I have been trying out verious things changing the base rule which is now working.

I found that if I use arousel as a trigger (target>=80), then when the arousel is >= 80 the animation plays but does not stop or go to the second animation in the rule. I have 3 animations in the rule.

In the meantime scanning is still taking place.

It seems like this is because of the script scans during animation, it sees that my arousel is still stuck at 80 and risng so it seem to retrigger the animation perhaps.

I don't know. another quirk that I found is if you select strict gender check on animation the rule fails. perhaps something to do with gender tags in animation file. When I select strict and then go lazy it plays the animation.

anyway Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to do simple rule - target: player, source: all male, play animation if player aroused >=10

Just not working.. what i am do wrong? 

[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] SSX: scanner starts
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] SSX: Cell Scanner Checker - Starting the scan
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] error: Unbound native function "ScanCellNPCs" called
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] SSX: Elapsed time for Cell scanning = 0.039001
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] SSX: Cell Scanner - Scan completed. Not enough actors
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] SSX: scanner completed, Rule Checker Update started
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:28AM] SSX: Factions Cleaner START: cycles S:20 F: 0
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:29AM] SSX: Rule Checker - Starting the checking
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:29AM] SSX: Rule Checker is waiting for the actors to be found by the scanner
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:29AM] SSX: Rule Checker Update completed
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:29AM] SSX: Factions Cleaner: 0 SCANNED cleaned
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:29AM] SSX: Factions Cleaner DONE: cycles S:0 F: 0
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:30AM] SSX: Rule Checker Update completed
[10/15/2017 - 01:02:30AM] SSX: Rule Checker Event completed
[10/15/2017 - 01:03:28AM] SSX: scanner starts
[10/15/2017 - 01:03:28AM] SSX: Cell Scanner Checker - Starting the scan
[10/15/2017 - 01:03:28AM] error: Unbound native function "ScanCellNPCs" called
[10/15/2017 - 01:03:28AM] SSX: Elapsed time for Cell scanning = 0.032990
[10/15/2017 - 01:03:28AM] SSX: Cell Scanner - Scan completed. Not enough actors
[10/15/2017 - 01:03:28AM] SSX: scanner completed

Trying to do simple rule - target: player, source: all male, play animation if player aroused >=10

Nothing bad in the log.

Just the checker did not start yet.

Try to set the immediate chacking, or lower the time for checking.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod!!!  Can you please add a few dialog line options for lover and spouse?  The Spouses Enhanced mod does not work for the follower mods out there that don't use the standard marriage mechanics (e.g. Sofia, Mirai), but this mod is not bound by that limitation! 

(I am under the impression that I cannot just alter the existing lines by editing the XML files.  Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Great mod!!!  Can you please add a few dialog line options for lover and spouse?  The Spouses Enhanced mod does not work for the follower mods out there that don't use the standard marriage mechanics (e.g. Sofia, Mirai), but this mod is not bound by that limitation! 

(I am under the impression that I cannot just alter the existing lines by editing the XML files.  Please correct me if I am wrong.)

Changing the lines cannot be done using XML, but it is simple enough using TES5Edit.

Adding new lines is some work, so do not it to be done soon. (Not before the next official version.)

Nothing bad in the log.

Just the checker did not start yet.

Try to set the immediate chacking, or lower the time for checking.

Same Problem: Version 1.4h

The version 1.4g works.

I'm not an expert, but isn't this a critical failure?

Version 1.4h
SSX: Cell Scanner Checker - Starting the scan
error: Unbound native function "ScanCellNPCs" called
SSX: Elapsed time for Cell scanning = 0.032990

The version 1.4g works.

Version 1.4h

You should grab the latest version of PapyrusUtils.

The one included in SexLab is fine, but in some cases, other mods overwrite it with an older version.

The version 1.4g works.

Version 1.4h

You should grab the latest version of PapyrusUtils.

The one included in SexLab is fine, but in some cases, other mods overwrite it with an older version.

You are right. There was a mod that replaced parts of the PapyrusUtils stuff. (In my case it was Wearable Lanterns).

Problem solved. 1.4h up and running.

Thank You very much!

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am not getting but a tiny portion of animations showing up as available animations. This leaves what I can do with the mod very limited. How do I add animations to the list?

Animations are filtered only by the number of participants and the aggressivity flag.

In case it does not work, just enable all debug options, try to find the anims, and then post your papyrus.log (zipped.)

Is it possible to make NPC's just greet the player and initiate what would be their regular dialogue tree if the player greeted them?

Instead of asking for sex?

No. Only the custom dialogues are possible, not the normal dialogues.

• 2 weeks later...

I am making a pack or rules to go along the PAHE/HSH combination.

For example I didn’t really like the “entertain guests” option since it caused them to have sex pretty much constantly which seemed a bit silly.

Anyways my goal is the following:

1)  Followers(non slaves) above certain arousal(50) will demand sex from slave followers of the opposite gender. If they are refused they will rape them.
 - Will add rule chain if possible so that slaves accept if they are aroused as well otherwise they decline and consequentially get raped.
 - If no slaves are around they ask other followers (of the opposite gender). If they get rejected they ask PC.

2) Slaves above certain arousal(50) seek out other slaves (of the opposite gender).
 - Possible chain rule: if they are refused(based on arousal) they ask followers next and then PC

3) Followers above certain arousal(30) engage in sex with defeated (tied) bandits(of the opposite gender) after combat. Mostly rape.

May add more if I get more/better ideas

Edited by Tekumze
On 10/31/2017 at 12:19 AM, markdf said:

Can Scent of Sex handle rules for making married NPCs have sex at night? I've been using Further Lovers Comfort for that, but its scripts break pretty often and it doesn't seem to be able to recover from that.

Should be able to chain going to bed with initiating available flagged anims or bed > arousal state check > anims if both criteria are met

WOW! After a long hiatus from Skyrim and Loverslab I came back and found this Mod. Quite frankly this is pretty much the best mod I could have ever imagined.

I already made my first rules and I am very satisfied. Just some small questions.

Is it possible to somehow accelerate how fast the mod picks up met conditions. I made a simple rule that lets every male human demand a blowjob from any female as soon as they see someone naked (I know its very basic). I activated orgys but there are not many scenes starting (saw only two happening at the same time). I have nude slavegirls and myself running around Whiterun and not much is happening.

Also Is it possible to adjust the hight of specific actors in scenes or move up/down/left right. I have a large follower dude that never really fits any scene. Howevery for immersion reasons I kinda wanna keep him that large and not normalize his size. If I could move up any actor who is in a scene with him It would be perfect.

4 minutes ago, GornoDD said:

WOW! After a long hiatus from Skyrim and Loverslab I came back and found this Mod. Quite frankly this is pretty much the best mod I could have ever imagined.

I already made my first rules and I am very satisfied. Just some small questions.

Is it possible to somehow accelerate how fast the mod picks up met conditions. I made a simple rule that lets every male human demand a blowjob from any female as soon as they see someone naked (I know its very basic). I activated orgys but there are not many scenes starting (saw only two happening at the same time). I have nude slavegirls and myself running around Whiterun and not much is happening.

Also Is it possible to adjust the hight of specific actors in scenes or move up/down/left right. I have a large follower dude that never really fits any scene. Howevery for immersion reasons I kinda wanna keep him that large and not normalize his size. If I could move up any actor who is in a scene with him It would be perfect.

In the MCM, when you set it to "Advanced" you can specify how often the rules are checked, and also if start rule checking right after every scan or not.

About scaling actors there is an option inside the rule properties, but it will be specific for a rule, and all actors that will be picked by the rule will not be scaled.

4 minutes ago, GornoDD said:

The various timers in the MCM menu dictate how often the mod checks for actors, and how often it checks those actors against the rules you have.  Shortening them may help more scenes trigger.  The other big thing is reducing the number of rules you have active, as the rule checker needs to check all the rules before it chooses one to use.  So if you want the mod to be responsive try to have as few different rules as possible so it takes less time to run through them all and chose one to play (or skip if none have conditions met).

Re: adjustments for specific actors - not that I know of.  Sexlab does allow you to make race-specific alignment adjustments, but you'd need to align each animation as it happened manually and they would still affect others of the same race, throwing them off.

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

The various timers in the MCM menu dictate how often the mod checks for actors, and how often it checks those actors against the rules you have.  Shortening them may help more scenes trigger.  The other big thing is reducing the number of rules you have active, as the rule checker needs to check all the rules before it chooses one to use.  So if you want the mod to be responsive try to have as few different rules as possible so it takes less time to run through them all and chose one to play (or skip if none have conditions met).

Re: adjustments for specific actors - not that I know of.  Sexlab does allow you to make race-specific alignment adjustments, but you'd need to align each animation as it happened manually and they would still affect others of the same race, throwing them off.

Maybe I could create an invisible pair of boots with a highheels system enchant and equip every actor who is in a scene with my follower with those boots while the scene lasts. Would that work?