Would it be possible to trigger something similar to how SexLab Eager NPCs can trigger a percentage determined scene after:  

a) Killing a Dragon

b) Clearing a Dungeon

c) Waking up 

I realized I mostly use that mod for these random events. Could be just with Player/Follower, just 2 people.  

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, twitterbutter said:

Thanks, I will give it a try!

Be aware that they are NOT possible right away.

But the first and the last can be added in a future version.

You can have sex WHEN sleeping but not at the "end" of the sleep

51 minutes ago, sura954 said:

Ehm, why are my NPC's asking black pig (from farm animals mod) and also domestic cows for sex ? Did I miss something when setting up rules ?

If the creatures can speak and are not linked (the races) to the creature faction and they are not defined as creatures in SexLab, then they are considered humans.

There is very little I can do about it.

ok

I have it working I think but I have a request that may lower the frustration to others as well as lower the number of debug posts and increase the ease of use

of the mod.

I don't know if others have had difficulties with it but for my part the main reason for the difficulties I was having is because

the "hint" area down the bottom is small. I think there is just not enough room to display all settings when a rule is highlighted from the list of rules.

It causes confusion when you rely on it to see what the rule does exactly.

So when my rule is highlighted the "hint" doesn't show the Race, Mod etc options of the rule.

That is why I was so confused as to why my rules did not work but after spending a lot of time (call me dumb) I happen to click on mods

allowed I think or something of that nature and then I knew exactly why my Girls were just standing around instead of having an orgy.

It was nothing to do with Target, source, location or anything obvious but the MOD I had specified. This is because I based this rule on another rule using the duplicate rule feature! Of course I changed obvious settings but completely forgot about the Mod setting.

At the moment we are able to setup very advanced rules but the "hint" area used for summarising the said rule fails to do it justice so cannot be relied upon to debug your logic.

In order to debug a rule you have to traverse all levels of options to see what exact options you have selected for the rule.

May be in the next update another page in MCM could be inserted and triggered to display a summary of ALL selected options in the rule you my or may not have selected.

2 hours ago, padezaw said:

May be in the next update another page in MCM could be inserted and triggered to display a summary of ALL selected options in the rule you my or may not have selected.

Good point

19 minutes ago, madg said:

Can you "pacify" an entire faction with this mod?

When a sex scene starts, the actors that are around are pacified.

But it is not related to their factions.

Hey, this is a great mod. Got a bunch of rules running and they all work really well. 

I have two suggestions though: one is to add some simple consequences. Like for example, if you rape someone you get a bounty for your crime, or for example, if you deny an approach from a guard, he might get angry and send you to jail.

The other is to allow the player to link consequences from other mods. For example, if you have sex with a vampire he might capture you - jumps on to Death Alternative Captured.

Hey CPU.. This mod is pretty awesome. I love that I can set who can hit on me for sex and when. it's really cool. But is there a way I could set NPCs to ask my PC whenever it's just the two of us in a cell or when no one else is in close proximity? 

I feel like that is the moment when most people take their shot.

On 12/24/2017 at 8:46 PM, madg said:

I have two suggestions though: one is to add some simple consequences. Like for example, if you rape someone you get a bounty for your crime, or for example, if you deny an approach from a guard, he might get angry and send you to jail.

That would be awesome as well.. 

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

Hey CPU.. This mod is pretty awesome. I love that I can set who can hit on me for sex and when. it's really cool. But is there a way I could set NPCs to ask my PC whenever it's just the two of us in a cell or when no one else is in close proximity? 

I feel like that is the moment when most people take their shot.

That would be awesome as well.. 

I may think about this option for a future version.

Hi there...

I'm missing this mod in SE so much that I switched back to Oldrim again. After a lot of research I found animations for some of the 'underrepresented' creatures like the dwarven Sphere in Animtester. And stumbeled over a few little problems:

If a lot of different creatures are spawned (I used Hentai creatures for spawning testing objects) it seems like this anims are used at the very end of the line.

And as far as I remembered it was possible in the older versions to set up rules for Gangbangs with 3 Collaborators as optional and the rules also started Anims for less than 3 Collaborators. (I haven't tested it intensivly, but for now I a 3- or 4-way anim just seems to work if i set up a seperate rule for it)

Also the Orgy option does not seem to have any effect. (Maybe a timing issue?)

By the way: Is there a chance for a prostitution option via the dialogs?

Great mod CPU, just started using this and it really creates a lot of options for sex encounters.

Is it possible to

1. have a specfic npc ask for sex from another npc of a specific race and gender only?  example: Saadia only asks for sex from Nord males?

2. to have a named npc accept or ask for sex from any male with an SOS schlong larger than size 9?  example Saadia only wants sex with males with size 9 or bigger schlongs?

thanks, hope this hasnt been asked before.

LB

Hey CPU, I love that I'm getting approached now from NPCs.. but the same pick up line/proposition gets a little old. 

I was thinking that there could be context specific pick up lines with each context having it's own pool of pick up lines for NPCs to randomly choose from. 

That way, a Bard may say something like "I wanna play your body like I play my lute" or "let me serenade that body of yours with my tongue".. 

I think that would be dope. I'm not a pick up artist or anything, but I can help craft some lines of your up to it

On 29.12.2017 at 5:48 PM, CPU said:

Orgy just mean that the same rule will be applied as long there are possible participants.

About optional collaborators they should work.

Hmm.... Both features are not working in my setup right now. It doesn't seem to have an effect if orgy is enabled or not.

My Setting: I have 3 Drain Salves in the Qasmoke: In the Cell, Cell scanning,  

for orgys: No matter if I spawn humans or creatures there the rule triggers once, the anim plays and at the end they start to fight again until the rule triggers again regulary. If i spawn some Hentai Creatures It seems to be the same. (Do I need to enable spectators?)

optional Collaborators: 

I made a rule for Creatures as source, Drain slaves as target, 3 collaborators : same race, optional. In the old version this rule also worked for creatures if only a one on one anim was possible. Now this rule also triggers for 4 Chickens. This didn't happen before. 

Sidestep: Could you add the following factions to the internal list: prey, predator, creature and the Drauger faction for Humans (Some Ghosts are defined as Draugers) And maybe an option to trigger rules if source or taget is an enemy or a frind? (I don't know how to explain it exactly. 

15 hours ago, leonbrass said:

Great mod CPU, just started using this and it really creates a lot of options for sex encounters.

Is it possible to

1. have a specfic npc ask for sex from another npc of a specific race and gender only?  example: Saadia only asks for sex from Nord males?

2. to have a named npc accept or ask for sex from any male with an SOS schlong larger than size 9?  example Saadia only wants sex with males with size 9 or bigger schlongs?

thanks, hope this hasnt been asked before.

LB

1. Already possible

2. Maybe a future version

8 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Hey CPU, I love that I'm getting approached now from NPCs.. but the same pick up line/proposition gets a little old. 

I was thinking that there could be context specific pick up lines with each context having it's own pool of pick up lines for NPCs to randomly choose from. 

That way, a Bard may say something like "I wanna play your body like I play my lute" or "let me serenade that body of yours with my tongue".. 

I think that would be dope. I'm not a pick up artist or anything, but I can help craft some lines of your up to it

Adding more lines is a real pain. There are too many conditions to check.

If I will ever complete my SKSE plugin you will be able to define the line directly in the MCM

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hmm.... Both features are not working in my setup right now. It doesn't seem to have an effect if orgy is enabled or not.

My Setting: I have 3 Drain Salves in the Qasmoke: In the Cell, Cell scanning,  

for orgys: No matter if I spawn humans or creatures there the rule triggers once, the anim plays and at the end they start to fight again until the rule triggers again regulary. If i spawn some Hentai Creatures It seems to be the same. (Do I need to enable spectators?)

optional Collaborators: 

I made a rule for Creatures as source, Drain slaves as target, 3 collaborators : same race, optional. In the old version this rule also worked for creatures if only a one on one anim was possible. Now this rule also triggers for 4 Chickens. This didn't happen before. 

Sidestep: Could you add the following factions to the internal list: prey, predator, creature and the Drauger faction for Humans (Some Ghosts are defined as Draugers) And maybe an option to trigger rules if source or taget is an enemy or a frind? (I don't know how to explain it exactly. 

I think I have to check the "orgy mode" probably it is not working as expected. The same for optional collaborators.

Adding some extra vanilla faction is not a problem.

16 hours ago, CPU said:

I think I have to check the "orgy mode" probably it is not working as expected. The same for optional collaborators.

Adding some extra vanilla faction is not a problem.

Before i start to ask: Add them all... (joking...)

Well just to put right: If a rule is made with optional collaborators, It should start at max with the max amount of actors that could be involved in the possible animation. So if the rule says there are 3 optional collaborators but there are just anims for a one on one It will trigger a one on one anim even if there are more collaborators availible and skip the collaborators. Am I right?

About the Orgies... There should be a notification if an orgy gets started. I'm really not sure if it works or not.. This includes the strating of a chain of rules. This would be useful for testing rules.... 

Edit: after further testing, it seems like only 3 Collaboraters make a problem. with 2 it seems to work. It is a bit confusing...

This mod is so good. I've set up a lot of rules. If I could choose just one mod to run along with the SexLab setup, I would choose this, it actually makes most other mods unnecessary. I can get animations to run under all types of conditions, including estrus and Komotor's stuff that I never found or liked the way they were utilized.

For this to be absolutely perfect, I'd suggest more dialogue lines and integration with other mods. I actually changed the dialogue lines on CK, but apparently if I try to add more lines I'll have to add a rule for each different line? I'm trying to learn how to make this change for myself, because Enslaved and Approach pick from a pool of lines to set up the same situation, might be possible to do the same here, but I guess every other player using this would like that as well.

I have a question though, does relationship rank changes when the player character is approached or only when the player character makes the approach?