1 hour ago, GornoDD said:

Maybe I could create an invisible pair of boots with a highheels system enchant and equip every actor who is in a scene with my follower with those boots while the scene lasts. Would that work?

You could certainly try it.  Often the best solution to small irritations is a bit of home-brew modding.

Is there ever going to be necro support or is it impossible? I've downloaded a few animation packs and have some necro animations that I've never used but I'd like to setup necromancers to randomly practice necrophilia. I've been trying to create a very brutal and depressing skyrim (requiem, dark nights, ambient sounds, etc) and this would really make necromancer lairs that much more dreadful.

Edited by AttritionofContrition
7 minutes ago, AttritionofContrition said:

Is there ever going to be necro support or is it impossible? I've downloaded a few animation packs and have some necro animations that I've never used but I'd like to setup necromancers to randomly practice necrophilia. I've been trying to create a very brutal and depressing skyrim (requiem, dark nights, ambient sounds, etc) and this would really make necromancer lairs that much more dreadful.

It is not impossible but not supported in this version.

"Dead" actors are just ignored by the scanner.

Wow, forgot what thread I was in... Anyhow, I do like this mod very much, makes for not having to worry about adding other mods to do the same thing!

I am however running into some "oddities" with the mod, I see the scanner skip, then the update skip, then the rules skip, then it repeats.  Next load of the same game (from a game exit, re-run), it works, finding the only 2 people in the interior cell.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
Issues with the scanner!

Alright tow little issuse here.

1) I made a rule, that in case of a human male that has arousal above 60 they just grab a human female to give them a blowjob-tagged scene.

When running around crowded areas and scenes get picked between npcs, they dont directly start the scene close to where they stand. But instead start to chase me like zombies to start the scene near of my player location. Is it possible to get this done better?

It created a funny moment, cause while running around in whiterun sunnenly looking behind me, there where like 8 NPCs chasing me around just to show off their blowjob scenes to me :)

2)  And one more question!

Is it possible to apply cum effects on the player? It would be cool If I could start a masturabation scene of my player character with wanking spectators to emulate a bukkake scene and apply cum effects after each finished masturbation scene from the spectators.

Edited by GornoDD

1. If the player is not in the rule, then the NPCs should not go to the player

2. Yes, you can use generic (the one without the player) to pick the actors

3. I am not sure if the spectator function does that. But probably it does not. (I implemented it a while ago, I don't remember anymore.)

Definitely seeing the scanner stop, actually in that brand new game, it worked in 2 cells and stopped notifying me of anything.  I had to stop it and restart it using the hotkey to get it to work again.

Any possibilities of adding a fitler "has magic effect" (so we can say, if someone is hit with a Frenzy potion, make them sex hungry too) and possibly "After Cooldown" as a Rule type, seems "Randomly" can random a short list (2 rules) and miss all of them.  I was hoping to add something a bit more consistent.

GuruSR.

two minor issues I'm having with this otherwise great mod:

Scanning with aliases doesn't work well outdoors for me. It often starts rules with NPCs that are half a mile away instead of the one standing right before me. For scenes that involve the player.

Cloak scan works much better there (trying to reproduce some SL Defeat functionality).

And the other thing is I'm trying to set my own conditions for when an actor is considered naked by this mod.

I am experimenting with body slots atm and trying to slowly convert all my outfits to something that doesn't replace the main body slot.

Which makes characters wearing these modified outfits naked even with armor on.

Would be great if I could define the body slot number(s) to check for, including the unnamed ones.

Edited by Bazinga
48 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Definitely seeing the scanner stop, actually in that brand new game, it worked in 2 cells and stopped notifying me of anything.  I had to stop it and restart it using the hotkey to get it to work again.

Any possibilities of adding a fitler "has magic effect" (so we can say, if someone is hit with a Frenzy potion, make them sex hungry too) and possibly "After Cooldown" as a Rule type, seems "Randomly" can random a short list (2 rules) and miss all of them.  I was hoping to add something a bit more consistent.

GuruSR.

Was already planned to use "magic effect" as check.

The problem is to list them and pick them. Because the "forms" have no name (so only Spell names can be used.)

8 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Scanning with aliases doesn't work well outdoors for me. It often starts rules with NPCs that are half a mile away instead of the one standing right before me. With scenes that involve the player.

Cloak scan works much better there (trying to reproduce some SL Defeat functionality).

And the other thing is I'm trying to define my own conditions for when an actor is considered naked by this mod.

I am experimenting with body slots atm and trying to slowly convert all my outfits to something that doesn't replace the main body slot.

Would be great if I could define the body slot number(s) to check for, including the unnamed ones.

Adding extra slots is not a big coding deal. But has two side effects:

1. More slots have to be checked: so more time to complete the check

2. Added complexity in the MCM (but I think I already managed that many times.)

On 13/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, CPU said:

Thank you for this set of rules.

Just keep in mind that there is no chain rule in case of refusal.

I think this was a reply to my post. I only noticed it now.

I was fully aware of no chain rules on refusal.

I was attempting to emulate it.

For example you want to see your follower approach your slave and ask for sex which they accept (normal scene) or refuse in which case they get raped.

I thought you could do this using two rules.

Rule one: Follower approaches slave when arousal of both is over a set limit resulting in automatic acceptance and normal sex scene.

Rule two: Follower approaches slave when only his arousal is over a set limit resulting in automatic refusal and consequentially a rape scene.

The problem I have however that I can't seem to make a check for follower arousal > X and slave arousal < X.

As far as I can see I can only use the arousal check once and it always uses the same "IF" with same number.

I use this mod in all my Skyrim games and I really appreciate how my rules persist through many starts and how I can keep tweaking over time.  However, I think I get warnings on rules that are detected to not work when Scent of Sex starts up even for rules that are disabled.  I doesn't affect my playing but I would like to keep the disabled rules around for maybe the next play through.  Usually the warning is because in this play through I don't have a certain clothing mod loaded or a specific actor from another mod is missing.

If the way you have it set up is how you intended it to work that's fine with me, but could you have it only check on game loaded and not every time the mod is activated?

1 hour ago, rjn said:

I use this mod in all my Skyrim games and I really appreciate how my rules persist through many starts and how I can keep tweaking over time.  However, I think I get warnings on rules that are detected to not work when Scent of Sex starts up even for rules that are disabled.  I doesn't affect my playing but I would like to keep the disabled rules around for maybe the next play through.  Usually the warning is because in this play through I don't have a certain clothing mod loaded or a specific actor from another mod is missing.

If the way you have it set up is how you intended it to work that's fine with me, but could you have it only check on game loaded and not every time the mod is activated?

Yes, that is an easy enhancement.

I would request that perhaps one of the filters maybe includes the player's "name" or a list of names?  Perhaps so that the rules can be specific to one or more characters, even NPCs.  That would solve some issues with having to test for specific race, spells on the actor, if we could say a list of actor names to be included.  Say we think that the Jarls should masterbate a ton, we could just add Jarl to the filter and all the Jarls would be sex pervs.  :cold_sweat:

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
Spelling fail from late night coding...
15 hours ago, CPU said:
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Scanning with aliases doesn't work well outdoors for me. It often starts rules with NPCs that are half a mile away instead of the one standing right before me. With scenes that involve the player.

And the other thing is I'm trying to define my own conditions for when an actor is considered naked by this mod.

Adding extra slots is not a big coding deal. But has two side effects:

1. More slots have to be checked: so more time to complete the check

2. Added complexity in the MCM (but I think I already managed that many times.)

Nevermind, turns out that the underwear slot check that you added in the nudity menu is more than enough to handle this.

If I want some armor to be flagged as nude I just remove that slot from it, if not I keep or add it. Works like a charm and I wanted to flag armor without underwear as naked anyway (don't ask).

Edited by Bazinga
1 hour ago, GornoDD said:

Is it somehow possible to have more than 4 scenes running at the same time? 4 is just not very much I feel

No, 4 is the actual maximum.

And increasing the number is a lot of work.

On 2017/11/16 at 5:15 PM, CPU said:

It is not impossible but not supported in this version.

"Dead" actors are just ignored by the scanner.

Hello CPU.  Will it be possible to have dead actors be scanned in the future version?  Would be great to have necrophilia scene become possible.  Thx.

2 hours ago, ppt12472 said:

Hello CPU.  Will it be possible to have dead actors be scanned in the future version?  Would be great to have necrophilia scene become possible.  Thx.

In a future version, I will add this option.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I just wonder if it is possible to add a bribe/persuade option to the dialog list so you can create your own prostitution mod by just creating simple rules. I think i have asked for this before....

Any plans for this?  

Sadly this is not so easy.

Because there is a lot more to do than just a dialogue. (Payments, reputation, work places, etc.)

Scanner hits (cloak at least) restrained/AI Off actors, shouldn't.  One scene with PSQ and Sexlab Deadly Drain going (to use the kill function that PSQ seems to not do, plus add the draugr death [which is making me do more coding because character loaded with Draugr eyes]), a "Courier" showed up, got raped by the player, draugr died (SDD) and the scanner kept finding the "Courier", popping me back to it and then giving up.  Not sure, but it looks restrained/AI Off, can those be added as a check please?  A lot of times restrained or the AI is off, is used a lot in mods to stop actors from moving.

Also saw the mod do:

Scanner started

Scanner finished

45 seconds later... (timer)

Scanner started

Scanner finished

Rule Update check (or however it's worded), started and then instantly finished, another timer wait and then this repeated, doing nothing else.

I waited 4 minutes to see if it would come out of this, it didn't, so I stopped it.  It said the Scanner event finished and then the Scanner finished again and it stopped.  I restarted and less than 20 seconds the scene I was waiting to start, started.

GuruSR.

Is it just me or is that "Edit target participant" setting broken? Whenever I click that it says "actors and factions are updating 0%" with a refresh button next to that.

But that percentage never increases and the refresh button doesn't do anything either.

I have to leave that submenu with the Esc key and use the "Quick target setting" pull-down menu instead.

And I wished that there was the option to make a single rule for humans including the follower and excluding the player. Seems like I have to make two rules now, one for the follower and one for other humans if I want to cover both.

Edited by Bazinga
10 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Is it just me or is that "Edit target participant" setting broken? Whenever I click that it says "actors and factions are updating 0%" with a refresh button next to that.

But that percentage never increases and the refresh button doesn't do anything either.

I have to leave that submenu with the Esc key and use the "Quick target setting" pull-down menu instead.

And I wished that there was the option to make a single rule for humans including the follower and excluding the player. Seems like I have to make two rules now, one for the follower and one for other humans if I want to cover both.

I've run into that too, said 1% for me, also saw it complaining in the Rules list that some of the variables needed to be initialized after it was running for 30 minutes and I clicked the proceed and it fixed it.  For that percent one, the only way I got around that was quit the game, go back in and try again.

GuruSR.

i seem to have ran into a problem that hasn't troubled me until recently, the Rule Name line where u can name ur sex rule seems to be missing, i reinstalled Scentofsex and moved it around my load order to see if it fixed it but to no luck. Is there something im missing as in a script or is it becuase of a mod conflict.

35 minutes ago, Alexg18 said:

i seem to have ran into a problem that hasn't troubled me until recently, the Rule Name line where u can name ur sex rule seems to be missing, i reinstalled Scentofsex and moved it around my load order to see if it fixed it but to no luck. Is there something im missing as in a script or is it becuase of a mod conflict.

Missing the ability to edit the rule name it is because SkyUI is not version 5.1 or because other mods are overwriting its files.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Thank you for this awesome mod, I have lots of fun with it already :) 

There's two issues though that I'd like to ask some help with:

1st, the mod assumes my PC (straight female) has some kind of narcissistic god complex and doesn't even see any other women. It tends to use guys for female roles, or does nothing. I'm using v1.4h so the .doc guide doesn't show the same things as I see in the sexuality menu. I see '???' where I assume I could set the sex my pc is attracted to. First I set it to 'males', then I tried 'both humans' but it didn't solve the issue. I tried both CK and SL as the source of recognising gender, but that didn't work either. When I set randomly starting MF NPC sex rules with males as the source and females as target, I get hot scenes between guys, but I was going for realism and everyone in Skyrim can't be gay unless it's my PC so I want to change this. Lol. If I set females as the source nothing happens, or very rarely the mm scenes again. I also had the basic rule of guys hitting on my PC, that works fine, but my PC can't be the one asking for sex. Nothing happens if I set that. I don't mind that much though, I use SLEN for that. SSX loads after it, and never gave me warnings about it even though I made sure it could. 

2nd issue, I tried to narrow the number of male chars who could hit on my PC by adding them into one of the SSX factions via the spell, and allowing only that faction to be the source of the rule. This resulted in nobody initiating anymore, when my PC went up to one of the guys I got a dialogue choice, something like "Do you want to say something?", only then he gave her the set dialogue, but if she answered yes, the animation didn't start anymore. This bothers me :D

Anyway, my Papyrus log is attached. It looks like a messy beast to me... Could it be a mod conflict or me setting something up wrong? I have the latest version of the requirements, but no creature anything installed. I use NMM. The other mods I recognised spamming my log is USLEEP, Basic Human Needs, 3DNPC and maybe AFT, in case that matters. 

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Papyrus.0.log