Just set, inside the rule, the "orgy mode" active.

The same rule will be filled and played as soon there are available actors.

Also, increase the maximum number of rules that can be played at the same time.

Hello!

I'm getting problems with custom races: for example if I have custom race "xxxxNordxxxx" (where xxxx is any characters) and making the rule for this custom race only(!) vanilla Nord race will be valid for this rule. It's like SSX is doing substring search when validating a race.

I'm having a problem not sure if this was on the first post but no matter what i do i can't delete rules, once i reload a save they will be back on the menu and will trigger, anyway to get rid of them?

Suppress the file Scent of Sex Config.json, if you use MO probably you have two of them, one in the install folder and one in the overwrite.

found a bit of a bug. i tried to set a rule to not use dogs. main reason is that i have no dog  3p and up animation. so when i added dogs to exclusive so they wouldn't be selected the rule acted instead like only dogs will be selected.

even the rule for who said creatures not dogs.

other than usual where mod didn't want to initialize if u started a new game with it enabled i had no problems. the initialize a new game i fixed by waiting a few min for everything to finish then went to mcm tried to refresh it-- save then exit game and when u reenter u get option to force it.

still think on first start up it should instead of auto initialize on the new game it should do like frostfall and be started manualy when first installed.

update

can confirm race filters are broken. when u chose inclusve which means it suppose to allow the ones in the list instead ti blocks them. same with exclusive.

it seems that the mod is only seeing creature and human as a race. if u add any filters on race it cosideres them as blocked no matter the setting.

im trying to setup 3p and up but i have no dog 3p so tryingg to block them but u cant block them no matter the setting it seems. u can get the source to work but the collabortor wont work.

Hello!

I'm getting problems with custom races: for example if I have custom race "xxxxNordxxxx" (where xxxx is any characters) and making the rule for this custom race only(!) vanilla Nord race will be valid for this rule. It's like SSX is doing substring search when validating a race.

Yes, it's a string search, and appears to have this problem.

The races are stored in filter in form like: "Bears;Deers;Dogs"

..and filter does a string match, so Cat is a subspecies of Caterpillar.  :D

Will need to look into fixing that.. the solution I usually use is to add ; in front and back of the list too, and instead of searching for "race" search for ";race;".  It should help.  It will partially break all current race filters, but should self-correct with any change to any of rules (so that the config file is saved again).  I've been kind of away from Skyrim modding for a long time, and will still be pretty busy in foreseeable future, but should be able to put some time in now and then.

found a bit of a bug. i tried to set a rule to not use dogs. main reason is that i have no dog  3p and up animation. so when i added dogs to exclusive so they wouldn't be selected the rule acted instead like only dogs will be selected.

even the rule for who said creatures not dogs.

other than usual where mod didn't want to initialize if u started a new game with it enabled i had no problems. the initialize a new game i fixed by waiting a few min for everything to finish then went to mcm tried to refresh it-- save then exit game and when u reenter u get option to force it.

still think on first start up it should instead of auto initialize on the new game it should do like frostfall and be started manualy when first installed.

update

can confirm race filters are broken. when u chose inclusve which means it suppose to allow the ones in the list instead ti blocks them. same with exclusive.

it seems that the mod is only seeing creature and human as a race. if u add any filters on race it cosideres them as blocked no matter the setting.

im trying to setup 3p and up but i have no dog 3p so tryingg to block them but u cant block them no matter the setting it seems. u can get the source to work but the collabortor wont work.

Can you try to clarify this a little?  I made a very simple rule: target: player, source: generic/creature.  Only rule was source creature dogs - I tried inclusive, and it triggered only for dogs.. tried exclusive and it triggered for creature other than dog.  So at least that kind of simple rule worked for my version (1.4g14 - which I don't think I made any changes since when I uploaded it).

You mentioned that source works, but collaborator doesn't - can you explain with more detail what kind of rule is failing, or possibly post the config file?  I do recall I was trying out creature 'gangbang' rules, but had too much trouble with them - technically they worked in optimal conditions, but kind of started to fail in practice.  It's been a while, but I think it had something to do with just having too many creature types and too few multi-creature animations.

-- edit 2 --

removed the upload here, since the fix is rolled into 1.4h

Using 1.4h.

Never used Scent before but figured it might be able to add the features that don't seem to work in lovers comfort.

Decided to try the followers comfort each other rule first. Set source and target as followers, arousal>= 60 (then lowered it dramatically for testing lol), not in combat, not in bleedout, not unconscious, added a few tags that shouldn't be used and saved. Nothing happened, even after the messages said scanners have finished etc, nothing happened.

Horny Followers.json

Could perhaps someone who knows what they're doing take a look and explain why it isn't working, or even more troubling, that it works on their system and for some reason Scent isn't working right for me...

Noone could help, tell me why the rule didn't work? (or if it did on their game)

Nothing?? :( Oh well I guess I'll just have to uninstall it them, I had such high hopes too.

I had no time to test it.

I saw 3 people downloading your rule.

And I still have little time until the weekend to try to provide help.

Noone could help, tell me why the rule didn't work? (or if it did on their game)

Nothing?? :( Oh well I guess I'll just have to uninstall it then, I had such high hopes too.

I downloaded the rule, tested it, it works just peachy.  If possible, you could leave out the 'not in combat' condition, it can be a bit heavy when combat starts - since it triggers a test for every follower, every time they enter combat.

First thing to check is that your gender preferences are set up to allow your followers to have sex (check the main -> sexuality page, if in doubt set everyone to allow every gender).

Hmm. Well I'll reinstall and have a look but to be honest I downloaded a super simple rule that had a female approach the player to ask for sex and that failed to work too...

Really don't understand what is going on, I'm not a new modder and I have had sexlab installed for years. Other mods work fine. :s

Hmm. Well I'll reinstall and have a look but to be honest I downloaded a super simple rule that had a female approach the player to ask for sex and that failed to work too...

Really don't understand what is going on, I'm not a new modder and I have had sexlab installed for years. Other mods work fine. :s

SSX is a complex mod, but it has also a lot of information in the trace file to debug and understand why it is not working.

Open the MCM and set all the debug items to be active, then try to play one rule, wait for a little, then exit the game.

Get the papyrus0.log file, zip it, and attach it here. This will help me to understand what is going on on your installation.

Thanks.

Right'o will do.

Have got a few errands to do so it'll be later on though.

Just make sure your papyrus log is enabled in configs.  Also, have a look at post I made long time ago here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64169-scent-of-sex/page-63?do=findComment&comment=1901175

It may help you get a basic setup working, even though it's kind of old.  The newest version should still work pretty much the same.  In 1.4h you may want to use cell scanner instead of alias scanner, since it uses much more optimized code now.  Alias scanner still works fine of course, it's just slower in areas with lots of NPCs (like say Whiterun).

Hmm, okay still no luck.

Here's my papyrus log.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

You probably want to let the game run for at least 5 minutes to get more data in there, the sample doesn't have time to get to checking rules.

However the line:

[09/20/2017 - 04:10:41PM] error: Unbound native function "ScanCellNPCs" called

looks wrong to me unless CPU can give more input.  That seems like the type of error I see when I'm missing scripts or need a clean save before installing something.  It looks like the NPC scanner tries to start than instantly fails due to missing functions.

It's all fucking hieroglyphs to me mate but I'll take your word for it.

I'll see if I can get a bigger papyrus log going next time if this one is no good. :(

Yeah, your PapyrusUtil is too old.

You should get the last one (also the one included with SexLab is fine.)

This function is native to PapyrusUtil, and not having it will create problems here and these, especially on the MCM and the Cell Scan function.