On 12/31/2017 at 6:35 PM, Pfiffy said:

Before i start to ask: Add them all... (joking...)

Well just to put right: If a rule is made with optional collaborators, It should start at max with the max amount of actors that could be involved in the possible animation. So if the rule says there are 3 optional collaborators but there are just anims for a one on one It will trigger a one on one anim even if there are more collaborators availible and skip the collaborators. Am I right?

About the Orgies... There should be a notification if an orgy gets started. I'm really not sure if it works or not.. This includes the strating of a chain of rules. This would be useful for testing rules.... 

Edit: after further testing, it seems like only 3 Collaboraters make a problem. with 2 it seems to work. It is a bit confusing...

I will check orgies. But not before February.

4 hours ago, madg said:

This mod is so good. I've set up a lot of rules. If I could choose just one mod to run along with the SexLab setup, I would choose this, it actually makes most other mods unnecessary. I can get animations to run under all types of conditions, including estrus and Komotor's stuff that I never found or liked the way they were utilized.

For this to be absolutely perfect, I'd suggest more dialogue lines and integration with other mods. I actually changed the dialogue lines on CK, but apparently if I try to add more lines I'll have to add a rule for each different line? I'm trying to learn how to make this change for myself, because Enslaved and Approach pick from a pool of lines to set up the same situation, might be possible to do the same here, but I guess every other player using this would like that as well.

I have a question though, does relationship rank changes when the player character is approached or only when the player character makes the approach?

I will check 3 collaborators.

Rel is increased only when Player asks

31 minutes ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

I'd have used this mod if it hadn't  been performance heavy. I'm afraid I'd run out memory quite quickly, another disadvantage is it takes a lot of time to set rules up. The biggest advantage is it can replace a lot of mods.

For sure this mod is script heavy. Especially when rules are checked.

But way less heavy than other not well written mods.

I have just started a new game after cleaning up my mods an removing AnimTester. (After Billys bew release of his creature pack I no longer needed it)

As I set up the rules again I found some atrifacts of Anim tester (Modified races) They were stored in a stored in scentofsexconfig.json file. I deleted them manually.

While doing this i wondered if factions could be stored in such a file, too. 

Most of the time I'm working on faction based rules. This would make live much easier for me.

Another point would be an option to reset the config back to default so I don't have to edit the config with an editor, or an option to load/save a configuration.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have just started a new game after cleaning up my mods an removing AnimTester. (After Billys bew release of his creature pack I no longer needed it)

As I set up the rules again I found some atrifacts of Anim tester (Modified races) They were stored in a stored in scentofsexconfig.json file. I deleted them manually.

While doing this i wondered if factions could be stored in such a file, too. 

Most of the time I'm working on faction based rules. This would make live much easier for me.

Another point would be an option to reset the config back to default so I don't have to edit the config with an editor, or an option to load/save a configuration.

You can just delete the json config file. It will be recreated with the defaut options

Hi there,

I started playing around with the mod to test if some things are possible and so far had no success with what I want to achieve:

If a third person sees a sex scene, he shall start a follow-up scene where a 2P-scene becomes a 3P. It should kind of "remember" that a scene was happening and that he is now going to start a second one with himself and the former participants.

I played around with the option to let a rule follow another one, but so far, had no success.

It is somewhat of a special kink of me. I would like to create situations where the player character is like "opportunistic" and thinks: "the more the merrier", so she invites the newcomer to join the fun.

Or is this already possible and I'm just to stupid to get it to work?

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This has just deleted the rules that have not been exprted. The old race entries are still there. 

The whole config is stored in the json file. But errors are always possible.

12 hours ago, Erzsébet said:

Hi there,

Starting a second scene with some of the actors in the first scene is problematic.

When the actor that see sex will trigger the other two will still be in the other scene.

I was thinking about adding a special sequencing "trigger and wait" but it is not done yet.

uninstalling, starting a new game and reinstalling it solved that problem... Not a good solution, but at least a solution. I still have the problem with optional collaborators and races with no anims for the max of collaborators involved.  I'm testing it right now with Rieklings. I have anims for one on one, 3P and 5P but I don't have one for a 4P.

Edit: I have made rules for 2P,3P,4P,5P Source all Creatures, Collaborators optional. All have the same priority. It seems to work for the Rieklings, but not for the chickens. 

On 05/01/2018 at 3:02 PM, Pfiffy said:

uninstalling, starting a new game and reinstalling it solved that problem... Not a good solution, but at least a solution. I still have the problem with optional collaborators and races with no anims for the max of collaborators involved.  I'm testing it right now with Rieklings. I have anims for one on one, 3P and 5P but I don't have one for a 4P.

Edit: I have made rules for 2P,3P,4P,5P Source all Creatures, Collaborators optional. All have the same priority. It seems to work for the Rieklings, but not for the chickens. 

I like chickens :blush:

Hay where did you get the animations for 3p,4p,5P?

I only ever had 2P.

Would like to add group animations.

Longtime lurker first-time poster etc....

So I ended up using Sexlab Separate Orgasm but had some trouble getting it to work with Scent of Sex.

Sex scenes started by SSX were buggy and looks like they missed some script loading.

The weird part is that I could, without reloading the game, start a scene with hentai creatures and have everything work out as normal.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm having a hell of a time getting those two mods to play nice, and in every case its only been scenes started by SSX that had problems.

Anyone have any luck with this?

28 minutes ago, the8one said:

Longtime lurker first-time poster etc....

So I ended up using Sexlab Separate Orgasm but had some trouble getting it to work with Scent of Sex.

Sex scenes started by SSX were buggy and looks like they missed some script loading.

The weird part is that I could, without reloading the game, start a scene with hentai creatures and have everything work out as normal.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm having a hell of a time getting those two mods to play nice, and in every case its only been scenes started by SSX that had problems.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Never tried the two mods together.

I will check.

5 hours ago, CPU said:

I will check.

Sexlab Separate Orgasm seems to require compatibility patches with most other scripted Sexlab mods.  I've never used it myself, but from the mods it seems to conflict with I'm assuming that it changes/removes the Sexlab orgasm event that lots of mods depend on.

23 hours ago, CPU said:

I will check.

As it turns out I had massive script delay already from Creature Framework, as it turns out having 28 pages in the MCM menu might have something to do with it, no idea if that will change things for SSX and SLSO though...

Now I feel dumb.

12 minutes ago, the8one said:

Now I feel dumb.

Don't feel like that.

Modding is an art, and we learn more every day. Errors are common and are done also by experienced modders.

3 hours ago, CPU said:

Don't feel like that.

Modding is an art, and we learn more every day. Errors are common and are done also by experienced modders.

The next entry into modding stupidity... (and yes I know but this one was actually got to me)

I figured out my issue, so it looks like I had managed to overwrite the updated papyrus with sexlabs version. This more or less broke things.

Good news I can confirm that Scent of Sex, sexlabutil1, and Sexlab Separate Orgasm are all compatible. No unexpected behavior. Though patches were needed for selabutil1 and apropos, available on Sexlab Separate Orgasm's page.

More good news my build is possibly the most stable I have ever had in my quest to find this problem, and I'm including non sexlab builds. If anyone's interested I'll pm loadorder and modlist.

now that sexlabframwork1.63 is out as Beta, I tried to install it under SE. SSX complains about a wrong version number for SkyUI (ok... The auther renamed the .esp) The menu is working, But the scanning funktion just found myself. Is there something missing?

Edit: It works... But it takes time to do so...

One of my favorites is working in SE: Yeah!

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

now that sexlabframwork1.63 is out as Beta, I tried to install it under SE. SSX complains about a wrong version number for SkyUI (ok... The auther renamed the .esp) The menu is working, But the scanning funktion just found myself. Is there something missing?

The port to SSE will be done only when SexLab will be no more a beta.

3 hours ago, CPU said:

The port to SSE will be done only when SexLab will be no more a beta.

hm... It seems to me right now, that you just have to fix the version checking for SkyUI for a start. And other actors beside the player are not shown. But they get scanned/ highlighted. The first test with a simple rule worked fine for me.

Will test it with some of the rules I did for oldrim and check for problems, but without jcontainers I'm lacking a lot of Animations.

I've tried this mod, and it looks like a really powerful framework for programming interactions. Have you considered including the possibility to make more outcomes available, without initiating a SexLab scene? (for example, an actor simply becoming hostile to someone wearing a specific item) :smile: Just a thought.

By the way, is it possible to make conditions checking for specific actor values (for example, Morality)?

Also wanted to asked if it's possible to check for a specific item being worn by an actor, but one of the rules recently posted in the other topic seems to do this... I just haven't figured out where the correct options in the menu are...

Also, when an actor decides to be aggressive after denial, is it possible to initiate a brawl to determine if the SexLab scene starts, similar to how this mod does it?