I have skim read the PDF manual, and intend to look at it closely.

I want to set a rule for a follower to have sex with me once their arousal reaches a number

Let's say Follower in passive position (switch source and target in case you want the opposite.)

Target: Follower

Source: Player

Source Condition: Arousal >80

That's it.

Is it possible to add custom approach dialog, or modify existing dialog options?  I didn't find the text in the json files.  I assume I would need to use the construction set.

No, dialogue lines can be edited only in CK.

If a day I will do SKSE V2.0 I will add the ability to dynamically change Dialogues.

But do not expect it soon.

I have skim read the PDF manual, and intend to look at it closely.

I want to set a rule for a follower to have sex with me once their arousal reaches a number

Let's say Follower in passive position (switch source and target in case you want the opposite.)

Target: Follower

Source: Player

Source Condition: Arousal >80

That's it.

Is it possible to add custom approach dialog, or modify existing dialog options?  I didn't find the text in the json files.  I assume I would need to use the construction set.

No, dialogue lines can be edited only in CK.

If a day I will do SKSE V2.0 I will add the ability to dynamically change Dialogues.

But do not expect it soon.

Looks like I have been confusing the terms "target" and "source" and the application of the rules. Interesting that they seem to work, but oddly. That must be the issue. *FACEPALM*.

Hey, is it possible to have a hostile NPC's relationship with you improve to a certain level after having sex with you or your follower? With the current settings availible on expert the closest I can find is the one that only occurs if the player asks for sex.

Hey, is it possible to have a hostile NPC's relationship with you improve to a certain level after having sex with you or your follower? With the current settings availible on expert the closest I can find is the one that only occurs if the player asks for sex.

Right now it happens only if you ask for sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, and I'm pretyt sure it is something I keep missing.

Currently, when I press "X" (Remapped action button for Defeat) I'm getting a message "Scent of Sex activated/deactivated".

I keep searching, but I find no keys used for the mod, or a way to remap them.

Currently, when I press "X" (Remapped action button for Defeat) I'm getting a message "Scent of Sex activated/deactivated".

On the main config page, you can set up a key.

And X is the default key.

But of course, you can remap it or also completely disable it (using Esc as key.)

On the main config page, you can set up a key.

And X is the default key.

But of course, you can remap it or also completely disable it (using Esc as key.)

I am then at a loss, because I can't seem to find such an option...

post-309997-0-75163300-1498740495_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-13174400-1498740498_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-26812400-1498740499_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-69084300-1498740500_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-90675100-1498740501_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-61387800-1498740503_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-88622800-1498740504_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-86904100-1498740506_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-02335200-1498740508_thumb.jpg

post-309997-0-29526300-1498740509_thumb.jpg

OK. Maybe a small bug.

Try to enable at least one rule, and check if you can see the option.

And try also to click on the "Config" button on the main page. (I don't remember if I put it there.)

I'm just beginning to use this mod and having a blast with the possibilities.  There is quite the learning curve; but not too bad.

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw "Shit, let me save" for the first time.... well, that is an exaggeration; but you get the point. ;)

No real problems so far; although I am probably going push it to the limits with some of my ideas.  :D

I do have one huge request.  I haven't read the entire thread; so please excuse me if this has already been asked.

Would there be a way to add a choice of slots for wearables in addition to items?  Even one or the other would work.  Along the lines of:  either wear these items, or strip these slots, or use SexLab Strip options?    I want to make a few random/conditional rules that involve followers; and, since I use AFT for follower management, I have use of the outfit option.  So, depending on where we are, my follower's worn items will change.  Plus I have upward of 10 followers, 4 of which will (randomly) go with me on adventures.  Also, with target, source, collaborator(s) changing depending on the actor that starts the rule, it would get unwieldy, if not impossible, to try and define specific wearables. 

If I am misunderstanding something, please explain.

If it isn't possible, or way too much work to implement, I understand.  I promise to only be slightly disappointed.  :P

When discussing about V1.5 one of the ponts was to improve the strip checking and execution.

Both me and Reiki we do not have enough time right now. But one day we will.

You should give a look to the stripping modes I am implementing for Pole Dances Framework.

When discussing about V1.5 one of the ponts was to improve the strip checking and execution.

Both me and Reiki we do not have enough time right now. But one day we will.

You should give a look to the stripping modes I am implementing for Pole Dances Framework.

As a computer science who recently graduated, I am often very intrigued about the sheer amount of code you have to write and maintain for this mod. If I may ask, how long did it take you to get use to the syntax of papyrus along with how creation kit handles aliases? How do you also keep track of what goes on? I like to use comments in software that I write but there are times when writing everything out bit by bit helps as well.

How do you go about it?

This might be more of an edge case, but is there currently an option in Scent of Sex to cause a scene to end immediately when the participants are attacked?  I am currently using V1.4f as it covers everything I want Scent of Sex to do just fine, but a search doesn't seem to indicate it would have been added to a newer version.

Basically I've managed to patch together a rule that triggers randomly between one female npc and up to 5 creatures of the same race, and also use mods that add females into dungeons that otherwise wouldn't be there (the Wenches series).  I've had some success with letting Scent of Sex run while running a dungeon, which causes the wenches to "service" their draugr/falmer ect companions randomly which can be a fun surprise when you round a corner to find a full orgy in swing.  

The problem is that when this *does* happen, the whole group of enemies completely ignores the player attacking them, basically becoming striking dummies.  This kinda destroys the "immersion" (lol) of the rule I was aiming for.  I was having a few other issues as well with creatures having pathing problems/getting stuck with 6 actors trying to path in a crypt, but without the ability to surprise the party and start a fight I didn't dig too deep into troubleshooting it.  So unless a newer version has such an option or I'm missing something, consider this post a request for a "interrupt scene upon taking damage" option.

I'm trying to implement the following rule:

- Female NPC asks PC for sex

- - If accepted, cowgril animation plays

- - if denied, chance that cowgirl+aggression animation plays

So far it seems the rule works (I'm not yet sure that the added aggression tag works), but for some reason I cannot get the female NPC in the position of the female actor in the second animation.

Am I doing something wrong, or does Scent of Sex simply cannot simulate my desired behavior?

For reference, I've added the rule I've been working on, I've changed target and source, changed victim in the Interactions sub-menu, but nothing I've tried helped.

Player on Female Human for Cowgirl.json

I'm trying to implement the following rule:

- Female NPC asks PC for sex

- - If accepted, cowgril animation plays

- - if denied, chance that cowgirl+aggression animation plays

So far it seems the rule works (I'm not yet sure that the added aggression tag works), but for some reason I cannot get the female NPC in the position of the female actor in the second animation.

Am I doing something wrong, or does Scent of Sex simply cannot simulate my desired behavior?

For reference, I've added the rule I've been working on, I've changed target and source, changed victim in the Interactions sub-menu, but nothing I've tried helped.

I had this problem for some time. Did you set the rule to make it so that the female plays the passive role? The thing about this issue is that sexlab often determines that the submissive partner is entered into the animation first. The problem is that not all animations follow that design when differentiating between aggressive and certain femdom animations. So I have mine set to making the female play the passive role, so even when she is dominant she is entered first.

Did you set the rule to make it so that the female plays the passive role?

In the Interaction submenu you cannot set the passive role, just the victim, but said setting does not seem to change anything.

The passive role can be defined on the Participants page.

But what @777sage said is correct. Some SexLab animations do not have the "passive role" defined a the female role.

For example, the cowgirl has the female as the second actor. For this specific anim better to set as passive role the male.

I think you guys misunderstand my problem.

For testing proposes I forced the rule to always use the same animation, so the issue that some animations are differently set up can be ignored.

In the Interactions submenu you can set a consensual outcome (asked by NPC and accepting) and a non-consensual outcome (asked by NPC, denied, then raped). The consensual part works just fine.

However, if I add the option to rape on denial in the Interaction sub-menu the male character will always be in the female position and vive versa.

Changing the victim in the Interaction submenu does not seem to do anything,

and even if I switch target and source or changing the passive role (both causes that the positions in the consensual outcome are switched) it does not change the outcome of the non-consensual part.

It seems that in case of PC gets asked => denied => rape the mod totally ignores every setting the user has made.

edit:

As further clarification, I'm talking about a female NPC and male PC.

I see. I think in this case is because the actor is set as the victim, and victims are passive for SexLab anims.

I think this cannot be solved without changing the code of SSX.

Yea, out of curiosity I tried what Someone92 was describing and can confirm it seems dialogue denial -> PC victim overrides all the other options for setting passive/active roles, which basically means the femdom animations will always be backwards in the rule he's trying to make.

Hi, I just want to to know if I'm using this mod correctly. I'm trying to use one of funnybiz 4some animations. Did I implement to rule correctly for it? I'm trying to trigger it with Mass Match Maker mod, use the area spell with 3 random male, with my character the only female. How come the only animation that plays is Zyn 4some animation, but not the others.

TESV_2017-07-10_01-28-26-98.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_01-31-12-75.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_01-09-39-38.jpg

TESV_2017-07-10_01-31-59-75.jpg

I see that you defined the animations for "Aggressive consequences", maybe the rule is not set to be aggressive, so the animations you defined will not be used.

Try to set the same anims for the consensual consequences.

I see that you defined the animations for "Aggressive consequences", maybe the rule is not set to be aggressive, so the animations you defined will not be used.

Try to set the same anims for the consensual consequences.

It won't let me :[

TESV_2017-07-10_09-52-28-78.jpg

The rule can be only aggressive...

OK.

Try to change it (in the rule properties, and set it to NEVER aggressive.) Then change the specific animations for the consensual case.

And try.

There is a possibility that there is a bug in the code in case of aggressive animations.