44 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

I've tried this mod, and it looks like a really powerful framework for programming interactions. Have you considered including the possibility to make more outcomes available, without initiating a SexLab scene? (for example, an actor simply becoming hostile to someone wearing a specific item) :smile: Just a thought.

By the way, is it possible to make conditions checking for specific actor values (for example, Morality)?

Also wanted to asked if it's possible to check for a specific item being worn by an actor, but one of the rules recently posted in the other topic seems to do this... I just haven't figured out where the correct options in the menu are...

Also, when an actor decides to be aggressive after denial, is it possible to initiate a brawl to determine if the SexLab scene starts, similar to how this mod does it?

Actor values are not considered by rules. Maybe in a future version.

About clothing items, yes, they are already available (by specific items or by keywords)

The brawl was requested, I did some testing, and probably will be added in future.

About other outcomes, I don't think so. At the end, this is a sex mod.

Hello, chaps and chapettes. I was trying out some quest mods and I ended up with a corrupted save. I removed the quest mods using the save cleaner and started a new game. With this new game I noticed that Scent rules were not triggering and that the only person I could select as a specific actor was my character. So I quit the game, cleaned the save, removed Scent, loaded and played for 15 minutes giving time for the Scent MCM to be removed. Cleaned the save again. I then reinstalled Scent, started a new game, and the problem persisted. It's as if part of scent is not uninstalling and some broken scripts are still causing the problem. What can I do to make sure that Scent uninstalls completely so that it acts like it's the first time I'm installing it?

On 8/12/2017 at 3:15 PM, NOOBIV said:

Sorry my bad english.

I was playing with this mod and everything was working perfect, but now, i can't get work any rule properly and i think this start happening after i made a creature based rule.
When Scent of Scene starts in the specific cell, the rules works, but works everywhere too, also on exterior. I need to reset Scent of sex to rules stop being played in the wrong cells (everywhere), but when i enter in the spesific cell (where the rule should work) the rule doesn´t work, just says "Rule Checker Starts, Rule Checker Completed" and i need to reset Scent of sex, then the rule works again, but everywhere.
If SOS starts in the spesific cell, the rule works everywhere, but if SOS starts in the wrong cell, the rule doesn´t work (neither in the spesific cell)
i tried to reinstall the mod, also i start a new game, but the issue still there :frown:

hey CPU, do you remember this issue?, well i installed all my mods again, and the issue was solved, so yes, i can confirm the issue was after making a creature based rule (this happened 3 times), i remember i forced aggression of a NPC changing from enemy to ally (with manipulator and EFF), and used the NPC in the creature rule, everything okay, but after close and open the game the issue start again. Also, how i can make a rule that don't start in combat, thanks

20 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

hey CPU, do you remember this issue?, well i installed all my mods again, and the issue was solved, so yes, i can confirm the issue was after making a creature based rule (this happened 3 times), i remember i forced aggression of a NPC changing from enemy to ally (with manipulator and EFF), and used the NPC in the creature rule, everything okay, but after close and open the game the issue start again. Also, how i can make a rule that don't start in combat, thanks

The changes done by EFF or manipulator will not persist save games. So you lose them when reloading.

One of the start filters is the Combat. Just put it as "Not in combat".

8 hours ago, CPU said:

The changes done by EFF or manipulator will not persist save games. So you lose them when reloading.

One of the start filters is the Combat. Just put it as "Not in combat".

oh damn, forget it, the issue started again without those reasons, the rule plays everywhere when ssx starts in the "allowed cells", and the rule doesn´t play at all if ssx starts in a "not allowed cell", its like ssx doesn´t register the change of cells or something, please could you take a look, i don't want to install all my mods again each time i get this issue:cry:

17 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

oh damn, forget it, the issue started again without those reasons, the rule plays everywhere when ssx starts in the "allowed cells", and the rule doesn´t play at all if ssx starts in a "not allowed cell", its like ssx doesn´t register the change of cells or something, please could you take a look, i don't want to install all my mods again each time i get this issue:cry:

Cells filtering seems to have problems. It is a known bug.

For sure I will fix it in a future version.

Are there any known comflicts with Immersive AFT (or other mods that alter the dialog menus)?

I have had at least two instances where my rules triggered an NPC to come up to my character, but instead of initiating dialog they just stand there until an undetermined amount of time passes, then wander off.

7 hours ago, hopventure said:

Are there any known comflicts with Immersive AFT (or other mods that alter the dialog menus)?

I have had at least two instances where my rules triggered an NPC to come up to my character, but instead of initiating dialog they just stand there until an undetermined amount of time passes, then wander off.

Not that I am aware of, but - as usual - I will check.

9 hours ago, hopventure said:

do you have this mod installed? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/

On 1/25/2018 at 8:33 AM, hopventure said:

Yes, it was part of the requirements for...something. I think it was this mod.

I do see the dialog pop up when NPCs are interacting with each other, just not when they talk to me. I'm also unable to ask for sex directly, but that may be another mod I haven't installed yet.

I have the exact same issue with AFT. I realized that followers not managed by AFT get the "ask" dialogue option whereas those under AFT doesn't =\

Edit: Somehow starting a new game fixed it for me. Probably should've included SSX from the start of the playthrough.

So I have tried scent of sex with the new SLFramework 1,63 Beta. It is working for the important parts.

There are just a few issues:

After installing SSX I have a lot of SkyUI error messages: It is nothing harmfull as fa as I could see. Most of the messages are about a wrong version.

I can create, import and export rules, but I can't edit and save existing rules.

The scanner works, but the only actor that shows up in the actor menu is me. But the rules i have tested so far work fine. So other actors are realized.

The starup works much quicker. 

If you want, I report everthing as soon as I stumble over it.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

So I have tried scent of sex with the new SLFramework 1,63 Beta. It is working for the important parts.

There are just a few issues:

After installing SSX I have a lot of SkyUI error messages: It is nothing harmfull as fa as I could see. Most of the messages are about a wrong version.

I can create, import and export rules, but I can't edit and save existing rules.

The scanner works, but the only actor that shows up in the actor menu is me. But the rules i have tested so far work fine. So other actors are realized.

The starup works much quicker. 

If you want, I report everthing as soon as I stumble over it.

Is 1.63 Beta for SE only not Skyrim LE ? That would explain errors.

1 hour ago, bury02128 said:

Is 1.63 Beta for SE only not Skyrim LE ? That would explain errors.

I'm testing it on SE. I hope that there will be an official port of SSX soon. Most of the errors are SkyUi related. The Issues with SSX seem to be harmless.

Hi Guys and sorry for my bad english.

@reikiri

i have to report some issues after 8 houres of testing.

1.) Foreplay settings.  No matter if i enable or disable foreplay in ScentOfSex, it will perform a foreplay, but uses a random animation and not one of the selected ones in SexLab. Normal animation follows after foreplay and works well.

2.) Animation Tags.  If i tell SecntOfSex to avoid agressive tags on censensual outcomes, it always tell me that for consentual outcomes nothing is defined (on the overview page). Tags to use are propperly shown.

3.) Bed usage.   For both, PC and NPC, it only works, if i tell ScentOfSex to ask me for usage. If i set it to use beds (not to ask me), it did not use them.

4.) More a question as an issue.... I have over 300 Animations registered and active in Sexlab, but ScentOfSex always tells me a maximum value of 128 animations that could be used by a rule. Is this the limit of SSX? or will it still be able to use all of the animations and could simply count not further?

On 1/21/2018 at 12:45 PM, CPU said:

The brawl was requested, I did some testing, and probably will be added in future.

A "Let's go somewhere more private" option to make an NPC follow you for a short time would also be handy for a consensual scenario, similar to how some other mods do it (Romance, PaySexCrime...)

By the way, how does the mod handle sneaking? I saw "actor is sneaking" option in conditions, but by default, is the player targeted by the rules when sneaking and undetected?

Also, when an NPC propositions another NPC, how is a chance that they will agree calculated? Is it set in conditions (didn't see it), or determined based on arousal?

If you set sneaking then the actors are picked when sneaking. There is not calculation of actual visibility.

The rule is a simple normal random number with some small factors. When i will be home i can post the actual formula.

15 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Sorry, I worded the question a bit ambiguously. I meant, no matter what condition is selected, will the player be targeted by nearby actors when undetected?

Yes. As soon the rule conditions are met it will be selected.

If a specific location is set for a rule, like jails, and that is the only rule used, are cells still scanned when not in jails? Just curious if I should leave the mod running if I'm only using rules for very specific locations or just toggle it on when I get there, so that I'm not having scans done when I don't really need them.

Yes, the rules are checked continuously.

Of course, if you have just one rule for jails, it will run only when the conditions are met. (So when you are in jail.)

Cell checking is done before all actors checking, so the power consumed by the checker will be small in this specific case.

On 1/25/2018 at 1:09 PM, xReiry said:

I have the exact same issue with AFT. I realized that followers not managed by AFT get the "ask" dialogue option whereas those under AFT doesn't =\

Edit: Somehow starting a new game fixed it for me. Probably should've included SSX from the start of the playthrough.

Ah, thanks!

I actually haven't been using Scent lately and just using other triggers when my character gets aroused. But I'll remember this next play through!