I'm having an unrelated issue with creature animations. I had a rule set up for use with HCoS' creature/creature animations, which was working fine up until a few days ago. 

The only change was that I nuked my saves (again) and before restarting, updated to the new HCoS SLAL pack. I definitely have creatures enabled in SexLab, but SSX does not recognise creatures as valid for any rules. I checked the races too - the races that have animations enabled are also enabled. I had to delete the rule because it seemed to be stopping all other rules from working.

So, I thought maybe I needed to look under 'animations' in the MCM. When I try to do that, nothing comes up, and I cannot get to any other menus (clicking does nothing). I have to unpause the game. 

I can get a Papyrus log, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be.

Also, I had some strange animation issues happen because my followers killed the NPC after a 'on bleedout' rule went off. I'm thinking that it may be better to change to 'below 25% health' instead, because NPCs seem to go from bleedout to dead far too quickly.

I'm having an unrelated issue with creature animations. I had a rule set up for use with HCoS' creature/creature animations, which was working fine up until a few days ago. 

The only change was that I nuked my saves (again) and before restarting, updated to the new HCoS SLAL pack. I definitely have creatures enabled in SexLab, but SSX does not recognise creatures as valid for any rules. I checked the races too - the races that have animations enabled are also enabled. I had to delete the rule because it seemed to be stopping all other rules from working.

So, I thought maybe I needed to look under 'animations' in the MCM. When I try to do that, nothing comes up, and I cannot get to any other menus (clicking does nothing). I have to unpause the game. 

I can get a Papyrus log, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be.

Also, I had some strange animation issues happen because my followers killed the NPC after a 'on bleedout' rule went off. I'm thinking that it may be better to change to 'below 25% health' instead, because NPCs seem to go from bleedout to dead far too quickly.

It's possible that log would clear it up a bit.  First thing to check would be the main -> sexuality preferences page, to make sure both male and female creatures allow animations for other creatures.  I don't really know how HCoS treats male/female creatures.. sexlab has some support for separating creature genders.. but creature genders can be a bit iffish.  I'd try just allowing all genders with everything, and trying with sexlab setting set to both separate creature genders, and to treat all as male - and just see what would work.

Also make sure you've reset / re-registered the creatures in creature framework, and registered the animations fro SLAL to sexlab.  Make sure you've re-ran FNIS.  Well I imagine you've gone through all this, but I'll just list what comes to mind, in case you happened to forget something that seemed obvious.  Also, after loading game wait for the "SSX has initialized" message before opening the MCM menu.  On the SSX settings menu, go to debug page and 'force actors cleanup' to clear the cache.

I haven't played much with CxC animations, they never seemed very reliable to me, I mostly just tested them enough to see that they sort of work (except dragons, which don't really).

NPCs that are part of bleedout rule should be prevented from getting killed, although if there's huge number of them it might work - and it can take a while before the scanner has detected and processed them, to set them under protection.. so they can get killed before that happens.  If you move to using health rules, there was some setting about 'protect on health rules', but I can't remember offhand if that extends to all NPCs.  Either way just bleedout rule should be enough.

If the mod seems to go into some kind of deadlock where rules are no longer processed, usually it works to stop the SSX, force actor cache cleanup, and then restart SSX.  Also set the checking mode to 'periodic' instead of 'as soon as possible', if it isn't already.

That's all that comes to mind.

It is really strange it doesn't find valid actors for the rules. I tried to switch gender based on Creation Kit and Sexlab. No difference.

I disabled all rules, created the one you suggested and switched to alias scanner. I get these notfications on my screen:

• Rule Player completed,
  • Rule Checker Update starts,
  • Rule Player completed scanner started,
  • scanner completed Rule Checker Update started,
  • Rule Checker Update completed Rule Player started,
  • Rule Player Completed.
From there it repeates entire process in a loop.

No, this seems to work better.

[05/06/2017 - 05:39:21PM] SSX: VALID rule All Creatures on Player
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:21PM] SSX: Rule Checker Update completed, Rule Player started
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:21PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:22PM] SSX: Rule Player: playing rules
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: Not possible to fill Player for Target because is hetero and partner has same sex
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: The Target actor cannot be found (Player): All Creatures on Player
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: Source is Dog and the its sexual orientation is Males (H & C)
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: Rule Player completed
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: The rule "All Creatures on Player" cannot start.
It finds rule, fills the actors, triggers the rule, but apparently you have male player and male dog, and it says sexual preference of player is hetero, thus it stops the male-on-male scene from playing.

If player character is really male, you can change sexual preference from main -> sexuality page. If player character is female, but mistakenly interpreted as male, you'd need to change settings somewhere else - there's sexlab setting for player, or ssx setting on how to count player sex (options are sexlab and creation kit I think) or the per-rule setting of how to count player (always male, always female, or 'bisexual' which in this case is a bit missleading and just means player can fill either male or female role)

-- edit --

Most creature animations are C-F, although there are exceptions - flame attronach comes to mind, spriggan too I think - I'm sure there are others. Or if you set on sexuality settings player to be "bisexual (H&C)" I think the setting was.. and all others "everyone".. and then on the rule's animation page set "player sex" as "bisexual", and set it to use 'lazy gender tags', that would probably let the rule start with any available animation, and just put player character in male or female position depending on what the animation needs.

The point of the rule I wanted to create is to have a male human on a creature using animations where the human has a male position and an animal, the female one, when arousal of the human is really

high. I don't want to see men in female positions for other animations.

I have such animations installed from HCoS mod, but SSX does not play them for unkown reason.

Also my Sexlab uses gender match and some animals are considered as females and I did set up gender recoginition to SexLab in SSX. So in theory it should have seen some animals as females.

The point of the rule I wanted to create is to have a male human on a creature using animations where the human has a male position and an animal, the female one, when arousal of the human is really

I have such animations installed from HCoS mod, but SSX does not play them for unkown reason.

Also my Sexlab uses gender match and some animals are considered as females and I did set up gender recoginition to SexLab in SSX. So in theory it should have seen some animals as females.

OK, be aware that this is BARELY supported in the current version of SSX.

You can define creatures as passive roles, and a player to will to have sex with creatures.

But the actual position will not be easy to find.

You need to be sure to define correctly the "target" position for the rule and be sure it is "source" or "target" depending on your rule.

Be sure to remove the "sexual preferences" everywhere.

SSX: All Actors from Cloak Scan: Celio (MNH Imperial), Silver-Throat (FFH Argonian), Dog (MNC Dogs), Stra¿nik Falkret (MNH Nord), Koñ gracza Celio (MNC Horses), Anum-La the Swamp Knight (FFH Argonian), Narri (FNH Nord), Stra¿nik Falkret (MNH Nord), 8 actors

At least in the log file there were no female creatures.  "MNC" stands for male-nonfollower-creature.  Female creature code would start with F, so either "FNC" or "FFC" the latter if you had a creature follower that is female.  Since the code is followed by space, you can do a search in text editor for "FNC " on any logfile you get (without quotes of course), to see if the scan has caught any female creatures (if you had female creature follower you'd probably know it anyway so no need to search for "FFC ").

I'm actually not sure how the female creature thing works on sexlab - if there are by default any female creatures in skyrim, or if they are random.  I've seen a few threads requesting animations/models for female creatures, but I think you might have a bit of a rocky road ahead about that.

You'll probably need to set up things using specific animations, so like CPU said make player (and creature) gender preferences allow all combinations, and use the rules themselves to allow only the specific player-creature animations you want - and experiment with them regarding on which position you'd need player/creature to be in (whether the animation counts human in active or passive role).  Worst case you might need to make separate rules for player-in-active and player-in-passive, I'm really not sure.

Overall support for male-human/female-creature seems to be slim.  Technically I think if you don't insist on female creatures having naughty bits in models (which might be difficult to find), there shouldn't be any technical reason why creatures tagged as males couldn't be forced into female role in animation - although you'd then likely need some way to keep creature framework from swapping male models on them during animations.  I don't know if there's easy way to do that - or if you'd need to disable whole CF.

-- edit --

Seems like creature framework 1.1.0-pre1 version added female creature support so maybe that will help.

SSX: All Actors from Cloak Scan: Celio (MNH Imperial), Silver-Throat (FFH Argonian), Dog (MNC Dogs), Stra¿nik Falkret (MNH Nord), Koñ gracza Celio (MNC Horses), Anum-La the Swamp Knight (FFH Argonian), Narri (FNH Nord), Stra¿nik Falkret (MNH Nord), 8 actors

At least in the log file there were no female creatures.  "MNC" stands for male-nonfollower-creature.  Female creature code would start with F, so either "FNC" or "FFC" the latter if you had a creature follower that is female.  Since the code is followed by space, you can do a search in text editor for "FNC " on any logfile you get (without quotes of course), to see if the scan has caught any female creatures (if you had female creature follower you'd probably know it anyway so no need to search for "FFC ").

I'm actually not sure how the female creature thing works on sexlab - if there are by default any female creatures in skyrim, or if they are random.  I've seen a few threads requesting animations/models for female creatures, but I think you might have a bit of a rocky road ahead about that.

You'll probably need to set up things using specific animations, so like CPU said make player (and creature) gender preferences allow all combinations, and use the rules themselves to allow only the specific player-creature animations you want - and experiment with them regarding on which position you'd need player/creature to be in (whether the animation counts human in active or passive role).  Worst case you might need to make separate rules for player-in-active and player-in-passive, I'm really not sure.

Overall support for male-human/female-creature seems to be slim.  Technically I think if you don't insist on female creatures having naughty bits in models (which might be difficult to find), there shouldn't be any technical reason why creatures tagged as males couldn't be forced into female role in animation - although you'd then likely need some way to keep creature framework from swapping male models on them during animations.  I don't know if there's easy way to do that - or if you'd need to disable whole CF.

-- edit --

Seems like creature framework 1.1.0-pre1 version added female creature support so maybe that will help.

You can turn off male parts for entire race in Creature Framework. HCoS and HDoS it give you more flexibility, for example each dragon species is listed there and you can make Elder or any other dragon a female by disabling male parts in CF. It seems that I have to experiment a lot.

All in all, too bad there is no easy way to have female creatures supported by Sexlab.

OK, be aware that this is BARELY supported in the current version of SSX.

You can define creatures as passive roles, and a player to will to have sex with creatures.

But the actual position will not be easy to find.

You need to be sure to define correctly the "target" position for the rule and be sure it is "source" or "target" depending on your rule.

Be sure to remove the "sexual preferences" everywhere.

I may give it a try. I didn't think about choosing passive roles for creatures. I'll see how it will work.

I may give it a try. I didn't think about choosing passive roles for creatures. I'll see how it will work.

At the minimum you'll have to either get some creatures that are recognized as 'female', or you have to add male creatures to sexual preference of player (and male humans to sexual preferences of male creatures, which I think you already had) - and then play around with CF, SSX and possibly sexlab to make male creatures take female position.

I installed the pre2 version of CF, and it did seem to have option to make creatures by default male, female or random, but I think that only applies to which gender model they get - I don't know if it would actually make sexlab/SSX recognize them as female.  If it does, then setting that to random might work (and unchecking the 'male fallback option', otherwise most creatures will still go 100% male because they lack female models).  Also set SSX to use sexlab to determine sex, not CK.  CK gender for most creatures would always return as male.

You could disable creatures by race - that's true, I had forgotten that - the downside is you'll then neuter the whole race, and any creature-on-creature could look .. lacking.  Of course if you don't set any C-C rules for them, then it's non-issue and either way it's better than neutering all creatures period.

-- edit --

After some testing and debugging, it seems it's not going to work easily with current versions of SSX, CF and SL.  Probably the only way you might be able to make it work, would be to disable the races you want to use from CF, allow male-male interaction, force specific animations you want into the rule, and set the creature/player into right positions for the animation.  That should leave naughty bits out from the creature, and let you use the creature in female position in the animation.

This situation will probably improve in future version.

At the minimum you'll have to either get some creatures that are recognized as 'female', or you have to add male creatures to sexual preference of player (and male humans to sexual preferences of male creatures, which I think you already had) - and then play around with CF, SSX and possibly sexlab to make male creatures take female position.

I installed the pre2 version of CF, and it did seem to have option to make creatures by default male, female or random, but I think that only applies to which gender model they get - I don't know if it would actually make sexlab/SSX recognize them as female.  If it does, then setting that to random might work (and unchecking the 'male fallback option', otherwise most creatures will still go 100% male because they lack female models).  Also set SSX to use sexlab to determine sex, not CK.  CK gender for most creatures would always return as male.

You could disable creatures by race - that's true, I had forgotten that - the downside is you'll then neuter the whole race, and any creature-on-creature could look .. lacking.  Of course if you don't set any C-C rules for them, then it's non-issue and either way it's better than neutering all creatures period.

-- edit --

After some testing and debugging, it seems it's not going to work easily with current versions of SSX, CF and SL.  Probably the only way you might be able to make it work, would be to disable the races you want to use from CF, allow male-male interaction, force specific animations you want into the rule, and set the creature/player into right positions for the animation.  That should leave naughty bits out from the creature, and let you use the creature in female position in the animation.

This situation will probably improve in future version.

All in all, it has too many problems to make it work. It may not be worth it in the end. I'll give a try what you have posted in "edit', but if doesn't work, I will say pass and wait for better implementation for female creatures.

All in all, it has too many problems to make it work. It may not be worth it in the end. I'll give a try what you have posted in "edit', but if doesn't work, I will say pass and wait for better implementation for female creatures.

Here is early version of SSX that supports female creatures through creature framework.  Creature framework pre2 doesn't really make creatures female automatically from what I tested it, but you can use it's puppeteer tab page in it to define override for individual creatures to turn them female.  There's probably going to be some other stuff in it before it goes up as g11, but it should be working as it is.

SSX 1.4g10_FC.7z

Make sure to set SSX to use sexlab to determine genders, or it won't know how to look them up from creature framework.  Uncheck the 'male fallback' in creature framework, most of the creatures probably don't have specific female models.  After that, you should be able to make rules specifically for male/female creatures, and you can use CF puppeteer to set creatures female - SSX should then recognize their gender based on what is set in CF.

If you try it out, let me know how it works for you.

Sounds like a great mod unfortunately it never works for me and I can't seem to find your elusive documentation and it seems to really cause a lot of lag in a short amount of time so I had to uninstall.

We can try to help to set it up. Also, we can give a look to your papyrus.log, to understand if a mod is bloating your Papyrus VM (this for sure will make difficult to run this mod.)

Sounds like a great mod unfortunately it never works for me and I can't seem to find your elusive documentation and it seems to really cause a lot of lag in a short amount of time so I had to uninstall.

You may try to install basic ENB, it will allow you to use more memory of your gpu and RAM improving stability and performance of your game overall.

Here is early version of SSX that supports female creatures through creature framework.  Creature framework pre2 doesn't really make creatures female automatically from what I tested it, but you can use it's puppeteer tab page in it to define override for individual creatures to turn them female.  There's probably going to be some other stuff in it before it goes up as g11, but it should be working as it is.

attachicon.gif SSX 1.4g10_FC.7z

Make sure to set SSX to use sexlab to determine genders, or it won't know how to look them up from creature framework.  After that, you should be able to make rules specifically for male/female creatures, and you can use CF to set creatures female - SSX should then recognize their gender based on what is set in CF.

If you try it out, let me know how it works for you.

It worked. I did what you described in your post plus I edited participants and set race I want in the rule up and selected specfic animations from the list in "edit animations and tags" menu. Starting rule was based on high arousal.

It worked. I did what you described in your post plus I edited participants and set race I want in the rule up and selected specfic animations from the list in "edit animations and tags" menu. Starting rule was based on high arousal.

Excellent!

Man I must of been really tired that day because I couldn't see the documentation in the download rofl. My bad. 

As for the lag it definitely is this mod causing bloat it could be because maybe my papyrus is just maxed out by other mods but as soon as I uninstalled this the lag went away so I think I would have to make another mod organizer profile with a lot of mods removed just to run a scent of sex setup. Thanks for the help though.

It's possible.  When scanner or rule checker is running the mod can put out a fair bit of papyrus strain.  But normally I think it shouldn't cause significant lag to the game itself (e.g. lower framerate) unless you have altered settings in papyrus section of the skyrim's ini files.. it should be more likely that it would cause papyrus functions lag (independently of the framerate) if papyrus engine can't finish all it's tasks in the time allocated to it.

There's possibility that the mod will somehow conflict with something else, but that's impossible to really say without knowing more.  Like CPU said, if you post a papyrus log, can have a look at it and see if there's something obvious there that would explain the slowdown. (And in any case if you haven't even defined any rules, the workload from the mod should be fairly minimal outside perhaps places like whiterun, or other areas with dozens of NPCs walking around).

Hi. First, hi reikiri. :)

There is a thought i had for a while, but apperantly i missed to post it. Not sure if that's actually an improvement in papyrus stress or just for my lazyness, but at least for more varaiance i'd appretiate it anyways:

Would it be possible to create ONE rule that causes: 

- approach of several NPCs

- chose a random animation with a random number of actors

- repeat until all actors had at least once sex?

I'd like to reduce some script load in my game and replace the rape functionality of cursed loot to get rid of it. There i can set some conditions for rape, and a number of attackers (min/max up to 12)

Then they do exactly what i described, every one fucks me once with a random number of collaborators (0-3). I like that a lot because it plays all kinds of animations, 5 somes happen but not too often to get boring. If i'd try to reproduce something similar, i'd need 4 of rules for the first encounter, together with a giant number of followup rules, if it works at all... + same but some less for creatures.

There is a thought i had for a while, but apperantly i missed to post it. Not sure if that's actually an improvement in papyrus stress or just for my lazyness, but at least for more varaiance i'd appretiate it anyways:

I'd like to reduce some script load in my game and replace the rape functionality of cursed loot to get rid of it. There i can set some conditions for rape, and a number of attackers (min/max up to 12)

Then they do exactly what i described, every one fucks me once with a random number of collaborators (0-3). I like that a lot because it plays all kinds of animations, 5 somes happen but not too often to get boring. If i'd try to reproduce something similar, i'd need 4 of rules for the first encounter, together with a giant number of followup rules, if it works at all... + same but some less for creatures.

Hi Nazzgul,

this is pretty much exactly what we discussed (me and Reikiri) to add for the next major version.

Probably we will finalize the current 1.4g version (with a few extra fixes) and make it as V1.5

Then we will start version 1.6 that may have this new feature.

Hi Nazzgul,

this is pretty much exactly what we discussed (me and Reikiri) to add for the next major version.

Probably we will finalize the current 1.4g version (with a few extra fixes) and make it as V1.5

Then we will start version 1.6 that may have this new feature.

Glad to hear that. :) I just read that you've paused modding because of lacking a PC, i hope your loss isn't too bad and everything else is fine?

Beside that, if you already have plans in that direction, i think an option to set a min/max amount of animations played during that scenario would be great. So let's say, if the number of NPCs is 5, and it plays a 5-some first, then a 2some and actually everybody would be finished, i can still define that it shall play at least 3 animations. On the other hand, i wouldn't be worried if somebody goes unfucked after 4 animations were already played. If it calculates a bit to include everybody it wouldn't be bad either, but imho not worth to spend any system stress on this.

And last: i'm currently waiting for some more bugfixes in captured dreams before i start my next longer playthrough, if you need somebody to test stuff, pm me. :)

Using 1.4g10

Have rule for specific time AND source must be wearing certain item.

Source is wearing certain item.

This rule is only supposed to fire between 6pm and 10pm.

If I hover over it at 7am it correctly tells me the rule is NOT valid for this hour. However... the rule is playing at 7am.

I have another rule similar, but supposed to only trigger between 6am and 10am... I'm running these now to see if the morning one plays in the evening. Because I have ANOTHER rule that is supposed to only run from 10am to 6pm, and it ran at 1am.

Almost like the "am" and "pm" are mixed up. I'll keep an eye on it for a full 24 hour cycle.... assuming I don't crash :)

Thanks for this mod, you have worked hard and put a lot of thought into it. Unfortunately, I find it a bit intimidating because of the apparent complexities of making rules. The page that you setup for sharing isn't very useful because there are only three rules listed and no instructions on how to include them. I know that must sound dumb, but if many people were making rules, then there would be more posted. From that I conclude that most people are as confused as I am about using this mod.

Perhaps you could offer us some of the rules that you have constructed to test your mod.

Using 1.4g10

Have rule for specific time AND source must be wearing certain item.

Source is wearing certain item.

This rule is only supposed to fire between 6pm and 10pm.

If I hover over it at 7am it correctly tells me the rule is NOT valid for this hour. However... the rule is playing at 7am.

I have another rule similar, but supposed to only trigger between 6am and 10am... I'm running these now to see if the morning one plays in the evening. Because I have ANOTHER rule that is supposed to only run from 10am to 6pm, and it ran at 1am.

Almost like the "am" and "pm" are mixed up. I'll keep an eye on it for a full 24 hour cycle.... assuming I don't crash :)

I remember there was earlier report about time constraint not working right, and I thought I had problem like that too - but when I tried to replicate it, seemed it was working fine so thought it was fixed.  I'll need to give it another look, thanks for pointing this out.

-- edit --

Ok, I think the logic that checks the valid times had a couple of mixups.  If you have a rule that didn't work right, perhaps you can check if it works now (it should).  No cleansave should be needed, just stop the mod, save game, replace with new version and restart game.

SSX 1.4g12.7z

This has also the female creature fix included from previous upload since that's the version I'm using myself now.  I'm still not quite ready to push it into main download though. (Also creature framework is not necessary, it's only soft dependency - if CF is not installed then SSX won't try to use it).

The following will assume that you've successfully installed SSX.  It'll also assume 1.4g12 (although will most likely work on g10 or later), and all the options at their default settings - that is, how settings will be set if you load the game without the SSX config file.

Config file is "Scent of Sex Config.json" and with mod organizer it should initially appear in your overwrite folder - from where you should move it away (simplest way is to right-click the overwrite folder on mod organizer and select 'create mod').

If you already had a config file, but want to create one following these instructions, you can delete your previous config file - but keep in mind this will also delete all of your existing rules.

You can instead copy your config file somewhere safe, this will copy all the rules along with it - but you'll have to restore the settings and rules together if you want to access them again.  There's 'export' and 'import' functionality in sex rules page, which you can use later to export your rules into separate files - which you can then import into another settings file.

After installation..

- wait until the mod has initialized, then open MCM menu

Basic setup:
- Main -> options complexity: Expert
- key to quickly apply/remove: [click it, then press whatever key you want to use - default is x]
- close MCM, then reopen it, to refresh the pages
- Main -> Scan Mode: Scanning with aliases
- Main -> edit config
-> followers stay in bleedout: yes
-> rules priority mode: priority first
- Main -> edit sexuality
-> how to calculate sex?: sexlab
-> player orientation: bisexual H&C
-> males, females, male creatures, female creatures: everybody
-> add faction spells: (click it)
-> color to highlight group 1: green
-> group 2: yellow
-> group 3: red
-> group 4: blue
-> group 5: purple
(or whatever colors you want to put in there)

That's it for basic setup - this should give you default settings that cause least amount of problems.
Obviously you can change anything to your preferences as long as you understand what the option does.

Simple rules:

Sex rules -> add a new rule
edit participants: edit
- target is already set to player
- edit source participant: edit
- participant type: generic
- preferred gender: [set whatever you like]
- save and go back: save
- again, save and go back: save
- rule name: [click and give the rule some name]
- save the rule: save

You now have a simple rule set up, that should make npcs of whatever gender you picked come up to you and start a scene - once every few minutes or so.  At main page check whether the mod is running:
[sex Scent applied: remove] or [sex Scent not applied: apply] - on or the other should be showing.
If it's not applied, click apply.. then close MCM menu.  Sex should start happening after a while.

You can stop the scenes by pressing the key you defined earlier, or opening MCM menu and clicking 'remove' on main page.
While the mod is running, you should also see frequent messages on upper left corner of screen about what the mod is doing.  Once you have confirmed the mod is working right, you can go and remove some of the messages:

on SSX MCM menu go to Debug page
On the left side of the page you'll see various message types the mod is giving.  "Traces" write the message to papyrus log (if papyrus logging is enabled), and 'notifs' write the messages on top left of screen.  You could unselect some of the notifs, at least the 'what is going on (notifs)', that's the source of most of the notification spam.

Obviously getting interrupted once every couple of minutes for sex, gets excessive pretty fast, so you'll want to define some condition for the rule.

- From SSX MCM menu open 'sex rules' page
- select the rule you created (mark the checkbox next to it's name) and click 'edit current rule'
- rule starts on: change
- from following page you can select conditions for the rule;  try clicking 'add' for 'someone is naked'

Condition appears to the left side of page: "Be nude", and it defaults to "Target yes".  The rule defines player as target, so this should work fine - now the rule should only trigger when you are naked.

- save and go back: save
- save the rule: save

Open the 'nudity' page

This page lists conditions on when SSX treats actor as naked.  The default is to check the total armor rating of relevant armor pieces.  You can change the conditions, for example..
- set all options to 'is naked', except "wears clothes or armors" to 'not naked'.

SSX will now treat an actor as naked if they are not wearing anything in body armor slot - while boots, gloves etc. will no longer affect the status (actor 'is naked' even while wearing something in these slots).  The 'nudity check' section at bottom left of the page shows whether the mod is counting player as naked at the moment, this can help you test the conditions.

If everything went right, you can now close the MCM menu, and use the hotkey to start SSX again - and you should get some eager NPC nearby approaching you soon after you remove your body armor.

---------------------
This should give you a basic setup to work with, you can find the user guide from the download section along with the mod itself - check it for more detailed instructions on various types of rules/conditions you can make.

Thanks for this mod, you have worked hard and put a lot of thought into it. Unfortunately, I find it a bit intimidating because of the apparent complexities of making rules. The page that you setup for sharing isn't very useful because there are only three rules listed and no instructions on how to include them. I know that must sound dumb, but if many people were making rules, then there would be more posted. From that I conclude that most people are as confused as I am about using this mod.

Perhaps you could offer us some of the rules that you have constructed to test your mod.

The above post should give some help in getting started.  I don't think just handing out a couple of rules would help all that much - simple rules are really easy to make once you have the basic setup working, and once you can make a simple rule work, you can read on the more complex settings from user manual and experiment with them.

Feature request: need preset "same as source" for collaborator. Why i need this: try make universal rule with creatures where possible optional number of collaborators, but problem that often rule choose as collaborators different creature races. So with this option all optional collaborators will be same race as source and this lead to playing 2p-5p creature animations(all possible actors count combinations).  Hope i describe well.