I have a problem with rules, i don't know if it's caused by current version but rules are duplicated each times i reload the game. Even if i delete them all, next time i reload the game all previous rules are back and duplicated.

Tried a clean install of 1.4g10, back with clean install to g6 and problem is still here.

I've seen this reported before, at least once - and it's still a mystery to me.  I've never been able to duplicate it (no pun intended), and I would have thought it impossible in g10 since it maintains the rule IDs.  Thanks for letting me know it's still around.

1) This is not a solution, and I don't know if it's even a workaround - but check the MCM menu: Sex Rules -> import/export rules -> Import rule mode.  Change it to 'ignore' if it isn't already.  It probably doesn't have anything to do with this, but it should at least ensure that importing rules won't create duplicates.

2) If you are using mod organizer, check your overwrite folder.  It should be empty.  If that folder has SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/Scent of Sex Config.json file, that may be one possible cause of problems.  It could possibly explain inability to delete rules permanently, but I can't figure how it would cause them to duplicate.  If you feel sorting that folder out is too much trouble, the simple (though not ideal) solution would be to right click the overwrite on MO, and select 'create a mod' from the menu.  Give it a name - something like "configuration mod", and leave it as the very last mod in your load order (the one with highest priority number).  From here on, when something clutters your overwrite folder, drag it into the "configuration mod".  That will keep the overwrite clean with minimum work.

3) find any and all instances of "Scent of Sex Config.json" file on your drive.  If there are more than one, then I imagine it's possible the game is reading from one and saving to the other - for some obscure reason.  If not, there's maybe a possibility that for some reason game isn't able to overwrite it (some kind of file permission issue perhaps).  If you find one config file, you could upload a copy of it here - especially if you have duplicates of rules.  Perhaps I can make some sense of it from the file.

Other thoughts: it's possible it has something to do with installation folders.  If skyrim, mod organizer, or both are installed under Program Files (x86), it's possible there's some file access problem that confuses the mod.  Might also have something to do with papyrus util or jcontainers versions (I'm running jcontainers 3.2.5 and papyrus util 3.3.  Can't think of anything else offhanded - if it's a problem in SSX itself, it must be really elusive one that only triggers on some very specific conditions.  For that too, having a look at the config file could be helpful.

-- edit --

about the duplicates....

- do they keep piling up?  Like, first one set, then 2 sets, then 3 sets, then 4 sets of rules and so on, with each load - or just one set of duplicates?

- are the duplicates named exactly same as originals, or do they have something like 'dup' in their names?

- if you rename the rules (rename all versions of one rule - both original and duplicates), do the duplicates still generate with old names, or with the new names?

Knowing these answers could be helpful in tracking down where exactly those duplicates are coming from.

Ok it was all my fault i guess...

an old 'Scent of Sex Config.json' was on my Mod Organizer and for some reason it could read/write but not delete stuff in it. Maybe different syntax from old version off SSX i dont know.

I just restart the game without any instance of 'Scent of Sex Config.json' to create a new one. Everything seems ok for now.

Rules was duplicated with exact same name i can't explain why .. i understand why i couldnt delete rules or edit old ones but the duplication is a mistery.

I didnt kept the old 'Scent of Sex Config.json' but i noted it start with

{

"anims" :

{

"FalmerFB" : 1

},

"config" :

When the new one start with :

{

"config" :

Maybe it is nothing i dont know.

Anyways everything seems good for now and the problem was not related to the mod but me not doing things properly ...

Thanks for you help, you put me on the right way with this Config.json file, i didnt know rules were store in it.

It was me that also had the duplicated rules problem. I already tried all of the above but nothing worked for me.

Well the three questions there...

- do they keep piling up?  Like, first one set, then 2 sets, then 3 sets, then 4 sets of rules and so on, with each load - or just one set of duplicates?

- are the duplicates named exactly same as originals, or do they have something like 'dup' in their names?

- if you rename the rules (rename all versions of one rule - both original and duplicates), do the duplicates still generate with old names, or with the new names?

...would tell something about where the duplicates are coming from.  If dup names are still originals even after renaming all of them in MCM ,that would mean they come from some old config file that for some reason the mod can't/won't rename.  If they also change the name according to new names, that would mean the sups are generated from existing rules.  If the renamed rules are replaced by old names, that means the mod can't access it's save (or can't save in the first place).  If the config file is unchanged by any changes to rules or mod's settings (and the regular settings like say, scanner selection, will revert too), then that would indicate the same - that the mod is unable to make saves of it's settings, or to read back the saved data.

Also if you track down every instance of the config json file, that will tell where exactly the config file resides - and comparing that to MO installation folder and game installation folder (specifically the game's data folder) might also say something.  And in either case, if you delete every config file from your drive and restart the game then one thing is sure - current rules are gone forever (or until you import them from rules files).  Afterwards, where the game creates the new config file, would again tell something.

Under normal circumstances the mod doesn't constantly fail to update/delete/save/add rules, or constantly duplicate them - if it did, it would happen to everyone.  This means it takes some specific circumstances for that to happen.  So far, if I remember right I've read about three cases of it happening - you, Aspee, and someone else from rather long ago.  The third one long ago - if I remember right (and I might not), I think was resolved into some kind of file permission issue (game/mod didn't have write access to config file, or something like that.. I really don't remember the details).  In Aspee's case - not enough info to say for sure, but it would suggest something similar.  If it were only about old config format, I think it would resolve itself quickly in some way, because the mod rewrites the config file every time you change the rules or configurations.

This leads me to believe that it must be a situation where for some reason the mod can't properly write a new config save (or doesn't read the same file it writes into)  So I'm particularily interested in whether that config file itself has duplicates in it.  The older versions would change the rule ID every time you alter a rule, so I figured that could be one source of duplicates, somehow.. but from there it goes overly technical - and also gets a bit fuzzy because again.. not enough info to track down what exactly is going on.  Config file locations, config file permissions, config file content, deleting every instance of config file from the drive, and seeing where new one is generated (and moving it away from MO overwrite by doing 'create mod' for it).  That's pretty much all I can say to start with.

It was me that also had the duplicated rules problem. I already tried all of the above but nothing worked for me.

Well the three questions there...

...would tell something about where the duplicates are coming from.  If dup names are still originals even after renaming all of them in MCM ,that would mean they come from some old config file that for some reason the mod can't/won't rename.  If they also change the name according to new names, that would mean the sups are generated from existing rules.  If the renamed rules are replaced by old names, that means the mod can't access it's save (or can't save in the first place).  If the config file is unchanged by any changes to rules or mod's settings (and the regular settings like say, scanner selection, will revert too), then that would indicate the same - that the mod is unable to make saves of it's settings, or to read back the saved data.

Also if you track down every instance of the config json file, that will tell where exactly the config file resides - and comparing that to MO installation folder and game installation folder (specifically the game's data folder) might also say something.  And in either case, if you delete every config file from your drive and restart the game then one thing is sure - current rules are gone forever (or until you import them from rules files).  Afterwards, where the game creates the new config file, would again tell something.

Under normal circumstances the mod doesn't constantly fail to update/delete/save/add rules, or constantly duplicate them - if it did, it would happen to everyone.  This means it takes some specific circumstances for that to happen.  So far, if I remember right I've read about three cases of it happening - you, Aspee, and someone else from rather long ago.  The third one long ago - if I remember right (and I might not), I think was resolved into some kind of file permission issue (game/mod didn't have write access to config file, or something like that.. I really don't remember the details).  In Aspee's case - not enough info to say for sure, but it would suggest something similar.  If it were only about old config format, I think it would resolve itself quickly in some way, because the mod rewrites the config file every time you change the rules or configurations.

This leads me to believe that it must be a situation where for some reason the mod can't properly write a new config save (or doesn't read the same file it writes into)  So I'm particularily interested in whether that config file itself has duplicates in it.  The older versions would change the rule ID every time you alter a rule, so I figured that could be one source of duplicates, somehow.. but from there it goes overly technical - and also gets a bit fuzzy because again.. not enough info to track down what exactly is going on.  Config file locations, config file permissions, config file content, deleting every instance of config file from the drive, and seeing where new one is generated (and moving it away from MO overwrite by doing 'create mod' for it).  That's pretty much all I can say to start with.

I appreciate the help and the time spent replying but I deleted the mod long ago and gave up,  I was requested to post my config file by CPU which I did straight away as an attachment in a post, but despite several reminders I never got a response. I'm not going to keep chasing a response when I'm being ignored by the mod author for some reason.

From memory, to answer some of your questions; I don't install anything in program files folders, they're on an SSD dedicated to my OS. I don't remember the rules 'piling up'. It was a case of delete a rule and then next time I loaded the game all existing rules were duplicated. They may have piled up given chance but I deleted them each time so I don't really know.

I tried the deleting the SSX config file several times. I use MO and store all files that go into overwrite as a 'mod' in MO. I searched for other instances and deleted them all, but the duplication issue still happened, even when starting a brand new game and reinstalling SSX.

And because I use MO nothing goes into the Skyrim data folder.

I may try the mod again one day with a future release but at the moment I just accept that it doesn't work for me and do without it.

I may try the mod again one day with a future release but at the moment I just accept that it doesn't work for me and do without it.

Fair enough. If you delete every instance of the config save, it will remove all the existing rules - there's no two ways about it because that's where the rules are saved.. but that wouldn't necessarily keep the problem from repeating again in the new config - and since the SSX config is shared between all game saves (it's on file separate from game saves), making new game save wouldn't change the situation.  Reinstalling SSX probably wouldn't change much for any other reason except possibly by wiping out the config file - since SSX itself doesn't come with default config file (it creates default config file on first run if it wasn't able to load an existing one).  But there's little use trying to speculate on it because no theory could be tested in practice anyway.  So, if you end up trying the mod again later and still come up with the same problem - let me know.  Until then, take care.

Just for the sake of tossing this into the mix regarding MO. I use MO as well. I have....way too many profiles.... Each profile gets its own OverWrite "mod". (I do that on purpose)

I have a "Fresh Start" profile from which I start new games. I copy that OverWrite to the New OverWrite ( Like... OverWrite-Fresh, copied to OverWrite-Elves.....for when I want to start a new profile and have elves as lovers....or whatever). This way each profile gets it's own SSX config, rules, everything.

MO itself is not the problem, for sure. I beat it up pretty thoroughly. 

So i've looked through this tread for about 10-15 min trying to see if there was a guide on how to make these rules and i'm stumped. So tried to work with it and learn from trial and error and was able to get one to work, a human x player rule. Then tried to work with the Creatures but every time i try to save it, it states that there are no possible animations and to check it again.

Is there a possibility to make one of the reserved posts into a guide?

Thanks for reading! ~Lamb

HxC rules shouldn't really be much different from HxH rules.  Are you able to start creature animations some other way?  Like sexlab matchmaker maybe?  You installed creature framework and FNIS creature pack?  And ran FNIS afterwards? Enabled creatures in sexlab, and registered creature framework animations?  You get creature framework in MCM menu, and see various creature types enabled?  (creature x creature rules are more tricky, there are some separate animation packages available and SSX does sort of support them - but the results aren't always good.  Dragons are particularily difficult even in creature x human animations).

Yes im able to use creature animations just fine, its just when I have any rule with "creature" there are no animations available. With player on creature or Creature on player.

Yes im able to use creature animations just fine, its just when I have any rule with "creature" there are no animations available. With player on creature or Creature on player.

Post your log, it should show why animations are not found.

SSX config file would be good too (Scent of Sex Config.json) - if creature animations work fine outside SSX then it can be something about the config options, and easiest way to check those is by using a copy of your config file.

- if creature animations work outside SSX, that means creature animations work

- if other animations work within SSX, that means SSX works

- SSX supports HxC animations just fine

..so the only explanation I can see is something wrong with configuration

You could check the config pages 'races' page, select 'creatures' and make sure all the creature races are enabled.  After that check the 'animations' page, select creatures and see if it lists animations there.

I'm testing 1.4g10 version. Race and animations updating is stuck at 0%

- what version did you update from?

- was SSX running when you saved game before update, or was it stopped? (probably shouldn't matter, but asking anyway)

- how long after loading game did you wait before opening MCM? (I'm assuming you never got the 'has been initialized' message)

- can you try moving your config file away somewhere, and then start the game so SSX will try to create new config file?

- post papyrus log?

• I was using 1.4g6 on the laptop then I took the save from my laptop and copy paste it on stationary pc so I could play there on the same character. I didn't have SSX installed on stationary PC.

I get "has been initialized" message. Regardless how long I wait before I open MCM menu it still says 0%.

Where can I find the config file and how to get papyrus log? Sorry for asking, I've never needed to look for papyrus log for example. :)

• I was using 1.4g6 on the laptop then I took the save from my laptop and copy paste it on stationary pc so I could play there on the same character. I didn't have SSX installed on stationary PC.
  • I get "has been initialized" message. Regardless how long I wait before I open MCM menu it still says 0%.
  • Where can I find the config file and how to get papyrus log? Sorry for asking, I've never needed to look for papyrus log for example. :)

Ok, config file and save from g6 should work fine on g10, so versions shouldn't be an issue.  Moving a savefile between two installation might cause issues though if they aren't exactly the same.  I don't know if this is the cause, but if you were playing on that save in machine that had ssx installed, and then you move it straight over to installation that didn't have it, it's possible it fails to start up properly.

The location of config file depends a bit on whether you're using MO or not.  If everything is installed in skyrim's data directory without MO, then it should be under data directory in data/SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/Scent of Sex Config.json.  If you do use mod organizer, then it would be either in overwrite directory, or where ever you moved it from there after it was created for the first time.

However given the move to another PC, and previous version being g6, I don't think config file itself is the problem.  Rather, if you don't know where it was, it's more likely you didn't even move it to desktop and so SSX would create a new default config file.

If you are using MO, or have some other easy way to uninstall SSX, then your best bet would probably be to do a 'cleansave' to fully remove any trace of SSX from your moved savefile, and then install the g10 to the cleaned save.  That could help it start properly.  There should be instructions on doing the 'cleansave' on the mod's download page.  You basically use a cleaner tool to remove all scripts and other traces of the mod from your savefile, then load the cleaned save into game without the mod being installed.  It'll still complain at that point that it can't find the mod.  Once the game has finished loading, you create a new save without the mod - that's the 'cleansave'.  Afterwards you can reinstall the mod, and load it up with that cleansave.

It's possible though that you may run into some other problems, from other mods, when transferring the save over.  Well it's also possible it'll work out fine.  Just something to keep in mind.

-- edit --

For papyrus log, you'd need to turn on papyrus logging and tracing in ini file.. the file is skyrim.ini the location depends on if you are using mod organizer or not (if you don't, I'd really recommend using it - but you'd have to reinstall everything to start using it).  For mod organizer, there's ini editor tool that you can use to open and edit the ini file.  Without mod organizer it's located in documents/my games/skyrim/ directory.  However if you do use mod organizer, changing the skyrim.ini file in that directory will not work.

Either way, you have to either edit [papyrus] section in skyrim.ini or if that section doesn't exist, you'll need to create it.  After editing, that section in ini file should look like this:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

The logfile will be generated into:

documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script/Papyrus.0.log

-snip-

Making a clean save solved the problem. Almost every time I install or uninstall a mod I have a procedure of running loot, then FNIS and after that cleansave tool and in the worst cases TESVEdit to ensure my game won't crash. However I forgot to make the clean save after I copied over to another PC.

Thanks for help :)

-snip-

Making a clean save solved the problem. Almost every time I install or uninstall a mod I have a procedure of running loot, then FNIS and after that cleansave tool and in the worst cases TESVEdit to ensure my game won't crash. However I forgot to make the clean save after I copied over to another PC.

Excellent!

-snip-

Excellent!

However, it seems creatures on humans related rules don't work properly. The starting rule was based on arousal with specific races selected, horses and dragons. I see Scanner starts, scanner completed and then Rule Checker Update Started and then nothing happens. Scanning with Alliases. Human related rules work properly.  I have patch for SLAL installed. Hm...

However, it seems creatures on humans related rules don't work properly. The starting rule was based on arousal with specific races selected, horses and dragons. I see Scanner starts, scanner completed and then Rule Checker Update Started and then nothing happens. Scanning with Alliases. Human related rules work properly.  I have patch for SLAL installed. Hm...

First thing to check - do you have creatures enabled in preferences at main -> edit sexuality -> (race/gender specific preferences).  Also set "use sexlab sexuality for NPCs" to 'no' at least for duration of testing.

-- edit --

Also, @Lambuck and @Vurumal_#3 - on rule's animations page try setting gender tags to: Don't use gender tags.

The results may not be always reasonable, but see if it gives you some animations to select at least.

First thing to check - do you have creatures enabled in preferences at main -> edit sexuality -> (race/gender specific preferences).  Also set "use sexlab sexuality for NPCs" to 'no' at least for duration of testing.

-- edit --

Also, @Lambuch and @Vurumal_#3 - on rule's animations page try setting gender tags to: Don't use gender tags.

The results may not be always reasonable, but see if it gives you some animations to select at least.

I changed preferences to "only creatures" and "use sexlab sexuality for NPCs" to 'no'. I have already had some animations to select from without setting "Don't use gender tags" up. Unfortunately, after "scanner completed" it's still stucked at "Rule Checker Update Starts".

-- edit --

Also, @Lambuck and @Vurumal_#3 - on rule's animations page try setting gender tags to: Don't use gender tags.

I changed preferences to "only creatures" and "use sexlab sexuality for NPCs" to 'no'. I have already had some animations to select from without setting "Don't use gender tags" up. Unfortunately, after "scanner completed" it's still stucked at "Rule Checker Update Starts".

If it gives you a list of some animations, then it sounds your issue may be different than Lambuck's.  If it's literally stuck at rule checker, and never manages to finish it - never gives a list of potential/valid rules (and never - eventually - starts second round of rule checking), then ... I don't know.  Could still have something to do with moving to different PC - or could be something else.  I can't really say without seeing log file, and can't say for sure if I'd be able to tell even from log.

The only thing that comes to mind - in settings, main -> timers and scenes, if your 'checking mode' is set to 'as soon as possible', change it to 'periodic'.  I've had some problems using ASAP mode (possibly related to changes I've done lately, or possibly because it's newer and hasn't been fully debugged yet), 'periodic' seems more stable.  Beyond that, would need to look at the log, and perhaps your config file.

-- edit --

If it gives you a list of some animations, then it sounds your issue may be different than Lambuck's.  If it's literally stuck at rule checker, and never manages to finish it - never gives a list of potential/valid rules (and never - eventually - starts second round of rule checking), then ... I don't know.  Could still have something to do with moving to different PC - or could be something else.  I can't really say without seeing log file, and can't say for sure if I'd be able to tell even from log.

The only thing that comes to mind - in settings, main -> timers and scenes, if your 'checking mode' is set to 'as soon as possible', change it to 'periodic'.  I've had some problems using ASAP mode (possibly related to changes I've done lately, or possibly because it's newer and hasn't been fully debugged yet), 'periodic' seems more stable.  Beyond that, would need to look at the log, and perhaps your config file.

I switched checking mode to "periodic". Now I have: scanner starts, scanner completed, rule checker update starts, rule checker update completed, scanner started. And it repeats entire process from there. But nothing else happens.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work, because animators forgot to set tags up properly, thus Sexlab does not recognise them at all. Fot it they don't exsist.

Papyrus.0.log

I switched checking mode to "periodic". Now I have: scanner starts, scanner completed, rule checker update starts, rule checker update completed, scanner started. And it repeats entire process from there. But nothing else happens.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work, because animators forgot to set tags up properly, thus Sexlab does not recognise them at all. Fot it they don't exsist.

From what I can say..

[05/06/2017 - 12:18:55PM] SSX: #19 anims 2 people, ok=, ko= gtags=["MC", "Fc", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""] aggr=False creatures=TRUE
[05/06/2017 - 12:18:55PM] SSX: #19 anims 2 people, ok=, ko= gtags=["MC", "Fc", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""] aggr=False creatures=TRUE
[05/06/2017 - 12:18:56PM] SSX: #19 anims 2 people, ok=, ko= gtags=["MC", "Fc", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""] aggr=False creatures=TRUE
[05/06/2017 - 12:19:56PM] SSX: #128 anims 2 people, ok=, ko= gtags=["MC", "Fc", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""] aggr=False creatures=TRUE
[05/06/2017 - 12:19:56PM] SSX: #19 anims 2 people, ok=, ko= gtags=["MC", "Fc", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""] aggr=False creatures=TRUE

..and so forth, it's finding animations just fine.

From pieces of logs like..

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:28PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Celio] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Koñ ] SetActor([Actor < (00068D74)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - CreatureRef: [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Selecting new creature animations - []
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Creature Genders: [1, 0, 1, 0]
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>], MaleCreatures=1, FemaleCreatures=0, ForceUse=False)
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - ImperialRaceM.HorseRaceC
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[05/06/2017 - 12:24:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[05/06/2017 - 12:24:01PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Celio]  - Resetting!
[05/06/2017 - 12:24:01PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Koñ ]  - Resetting!

..it also seems like several times sexlab did run an animation, but I didn't see SSX starting them.

as for SSX

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:27PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: All Creatures on Female H
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:28PM] SSX: Actor is bad because arousal: Tekla Level=42 pos=0

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:27PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: All Creatures on Female H
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:30PM] SSX: Bad rule because 5 - Targets cannot not be found - All Creatures on Female H

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:30PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: Female H with Human not fol on Male H
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:34PM] SSX: Bad rule because 5 - Targets cannot not be found - Female H with Human not fol on Male H

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:34PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: Threesome with horny fallowers
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:37PM] SSX: Bad rule because 6 - Sources cannot not be found - Threesome with horny fallowers

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:37PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: Female C: Dragons on Player
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:37PM] SSX: Bad rule because player involved or animating - Female C: Dragons on Player

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:38PM] SSX: Bad rule because 6 - Sources cannot not be found - Female C: Dragons on Player

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:38PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: Female C: Horses;Horseses on Player
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:38PM] SSX: Bad rule because player involved or animating - Female C: Horses;Horseses on Player

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:39PM] SSX: Bad rule because 6 - Sources cannot not be found - Female C: Horses;Horseses on Player

[05/06/2017 - 12:23:39PM] SSX: Rule Checker: Trying to fill the rule: Threesome of FHFol and Player
[05/06/2017 - 12:23:39PM] SSX: Bad rule because 4 - Not the correct time - Threesome of FHFol and Player

Based on the log it would seem to be running fine, but just not finding valid and available actors for the rules.  So.. I don't know.. I can't see anything wrong offhanded.  Log would suggest there was at least one animation with player/horse and another with player/dog - but neither started by SSX.

Try disabling all current rules, and just making one simple rule:

target: player

source: generic / creature

No other conditions.  Also it seems you are running cloak scanner - while it does seem to work just fine, I'd still recommend switching to alias scanner since it should normally be the most reliable of them.

Based on the log it would seem to be running fine, but just not finding valid and available actors for the rules.  So.. I don't know.. I can't see anything wrong offhanded.  Log would suggest there was at least one animation with player/horse and another with player/dog - but neither started by SSX.

Try disabling all current rules, and just making one simple rule:

target: player

source: generic / creature

No other conditions.  Also it seems you are running cloak scanner - while it does seem to work just fine, I'd still recommend switching to alias scanner since it should normally be the most reliable of them.

It is really strange it doesn't find valid actors for the rules. I tried to switch gender based on Creation Kit and Sexlab. No difference.

I disabled all rules, created the one you suggested and switched to alias scanner. I get these notfications on my screen:

• Rule Player completed,
  • Rule Checker Update starts,
  • Rule Player completed scanner started,
  • scanner completed Rule Checker Update started,
  • Rule Checker Update completed Rule Player started,
  • Rule Player Completed.

From there it repeates entire process in a loop.

Papyrus.0.log

It is really strange it doesn't find valid actors for the rules. I tried to switch gender based on Creation Kit and Sexlab. No difference.

I disabled all rules, created the one you suggested and switched to alias scanner. I get these notfications on my screen:

• Rule Player completed,
  • Rule Checker Update starts,
  • Rule Player completed scanner started,
  • scanner completed Rule Checker Update started,
  • Rule Checker Update completed Rule Player started,
  • Rule Player Completed.

From there it repeates entire process in a loop.

No, this seems to work better.

[05/06/2017 - 05:39:21PM] SSX: VALID rule All Creatures on Player
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:21PM] SSX: Rule Checker Update completed, Rule Player started
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:21PM] SSX: Rule Checker - Rules checking on update completed. Found 1 valid rules and 0 potential rules.
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:22PM] SSX: Rule Player: playing rules
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: Not possible to fill Player for Target because is hetero and partner has same sex
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: The Target actor cannot be found (Player): All Creatures on Player
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: Source is Dog and the its sexual orientation is Males (H & C)
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: Rule Player completed
[05/06/2017 - 05:39:23PM] SSX: The rule "All Creatures on Player" cannot start.

It finds rule, fills the actors, triggers the rule, but apparently you have male player and male dog, and it says sexual preference of player is hetero, thus it stops the male-on-male scene from playing.

If player character is really male, you can change sexual preference from main -> sexuality page.  If player character is female, but mistakenly interpreted as male, you'd need to change settings somewhere else - there's sexlab setting for player, or ssx setting on how to count player sex (options are sexlab and creation kit I think) or the per-rule setting of how to count player (always male, always female, or 'bisexual' which in this case is a bit missleading and just means player can fill either male or female role)

-- edit --

Most creature animations are C-F, although there are exceptions - flame attronach comes to mind, spriggan too I think - I'm sure there are others.  Or if you set on sexuality settings player to be "bisexual (H&C)" I think the setting was.. and all others "everyone".. and then on the rule's animation page set "player sex" as "bisexual", and set it to use 'lazy gender tags', that would probably let the rule start with any available animation, and just put player character in male or female position depending on what the animation needs.