Feature request: need preset "same as source" for collaborator. Why i need this: try make universal rule with creatures where possible optional number of collaborators, but problem that often rule choose as collaborators different creature races. So with this option all optional collaborators will be same race as source and this lead to playing 2p-5p creature animations(all possible actors count combinations).  Hope i describe well.

It already exists. Just define the type for collaborators as "Same Race".

The mod does not works at all - the MCM does never appear, disregarding on how long i wait after starting the game. Tried on version 1.4e from Nexus and on version 1.4g10 from here, but the result is the same - no MCM. This makes khajiit very sad, because, according to the documentation, it supposed to be a really cool and super useful mod. Also, according to the comments on the Nexus, khajiit seems not the only one person, who has this disgusting bug.

Here is the Papyrus log.

The mod does not works at all - the MCM does never appear, disregarding on how long i wait after starting the game. Tried on version 1.4e from Nexus and on version 1.4g10 from here, but the result is the same - no MCM. This makes khajiit very sad, because, according to the documentation, it supposed to be a really cool and super useful mod. Also, according to the comments on the Nexus, khajiit seems not the only one person, who has this disgusting bug.

Here is the Papyrus log.

Your log shows some installation problems.

Probably due to installing a new major version without removing the previous version.

Try to start a new game, just to see if it works for you.

In case with a new game it will work, then you can try by cleaning your save game.

(Now you owe me a bottle of Skooma. Just saying)

i'm having problem with the mod

my rule is set where random male npc would approach the PC and start masturbating, so its only them doing the scene while the PC is not involved

the problem is once the npc starts the masturbation animation it ends a second later

anyone know why i'm having this problem because this problem never happened to me back when i was using the older versions of scent of sex

my rule is set where random male npc would approach the PC and start masturbating, so its only them doing the scene while the PC is not involved

the problem is once the npc starts the masturbation animation it ends a second later

anyone know why i'm having this problem because this problem never happened to me back when i was using the older versions of scent of sex

It is probably an error in one of the latest fixes (to have the scenes to ends correctly.)

Probably you set the player as Target.

Try to set it as Source, and switch the roles.

It is probably an error in one of the latest fixes (to have the scenes to ends correctly.)

Probably you set the player as Target.

Try to set it as Source, and switch the roles.

One possibility that comes to mind is some kind of mixup with an actor being in SSX scene but not in SL scene - which might make the mod think the actor is just 'stuck' in a scene.  I've never actually used the 'but not participating' option so something like this may very well have slipped by during the changes and fixes - and in that case switching between source/target might not help either.  I'll need to look into this, but will probably be about a week before I have enough time to put into it.

No, actually I think I see the problem.  The scenes are centered around target, and end condition for scene is, 'when target has stopped the SL animation'.  But if target is non-participating, then the end condition becomes true immediately since they aren't in SL animation to begin with.  So setting the player as source and npc as target might work, but in that case I think you'll probably get player running over to the NPC instead of NPC running over to player - which probably isn't what you want.

The most simple fix would likely be to change the end condition into when both target and source have stopped animations.. but that requires some changes into the .esp file and it makes it a bit more complicated in solo scenes where source doesn't exist.

Here's a fix for 'target not participating' cases:

SSX 1.4g13.7z

On a quick test it worked, but I can't test it extensively just now.  (Tested solo rule with target only, tested 'normal' rule with target and source, tested 'target player, not participating' rule, all three worked).

Your log shows some installation problems.

Probably due to installing a new major version without removing the previous version.

I always clean my savegames with SaveTool after uninstalling any old scripted mods and always before installation of any new mods. Perhaps your mod have some additional dependencies, which are not specified in the description on the download page? Perhaps some new versions of JContainers and PapyrusUtil? Or perhaps SexLab Aroused is not an optional requirement but is necessarily required? Or perhaps it conflicts with some other mods? But this is only my suppositions, really i think that the problem is in something else, but i don't know what exactly...

Currently i have:

SKSE 1.7.3

FNIS 6.3XXL

SexLab 1.62

SkyUI 5.1 (also have tried on old 4.1, but MCM does not works on both versions)

PapyrusUtil 3.3

JContainers 3.2

I have no SexLab Aroused installed

Try to start a new game, just to see if it works for you.

In case with a new game it will work, then you can try by cleaning your save game.

Today i have tried to start a new game. But the result still is the same - no MCM. All other 47 MCMs of all other my mods have registered successfully on the start of the game, except yours. Here is the Papyrus log from a new game.

Looks like the mod cannot start because SexLab Aroused Redux is not there.

Strange, because I tried tons of times.

Try to install it (you can also keep it deactivated.)

Let me know.

Looks like the mod cannot start because SexLab Aroused Redux is not there.

Strange, because I tried tons of times.

Try to install it (you can also keep it deactivated.) 

Let me know.

Tried to install Aroused, and now the MCM finally starts good. Moreover, i tried with different versions of SkyUI, and it works with both - with 5.1 and even with old 4.1. Seems you were right, the dependency from Aroused is much more strict, than you thought. So i think you need to add it to the list of the necessary requirements in the description of the mod and in the documentation, just to not misinform the users.

But khajiit has a little feature request:

can you please add to the Debug page a checkbox, which could disable this message:

34871566076_5e8f671991_z.jpg

let this warning be enabled by default when the mod is installed first time, but some people still like to downgrade SkyUI to 4.1 intentionally, because they accustomed to the old style crafting interface, so the ability to disable this message would be very nice, because when it shows on each game load - it becomes too much annoying.

With SkyUI V4.1 you will not be able to use input fields.

If the request is just to hide the messagebox (maybe after the first time it goes out), then that is possible.

How does the health rule work?

I'm asking because for the past few version, I've been trying to set up a combat sex scenario between followers and enemies. 

I've set the filter/rule start to Target (follower) "less than health 80%" and Source (non-follower human)  "is in combat".

However, the rule never seem to play out.

If I set the target condition to "Bleedout" instead, then the rule works fine.

I'm asking because for the past few version, I've been trying to set up a combat sex scenario between followers and enemies. 

I've set the filter/rule start to Target (follower) "less than health 80%" and Source (non-follower human)  "is in combat".

Try to avoid using 'is in combat' on generic (non-follower) npcs... technically it works, but it can trigger a huge spike of events in places like say, robber's gorge - or anywhere when a large amount of npcs gets angry at you at once.  Health rule should normally trigger from 'on hit' event, and pick as source the last NPC that hit the target.  Try using the rule without any 'is in combat' condition, and if that doesn't work like you wanted, try using it with 'is in combat' on the follower - there's generally less followers than other NPCs.

This shouldn't be the main issue though - if the only change in the rule is to change 'is in bleedout' into 'less than 80% health', and the rule stops working, then it sounds something is wrong.  If possible, can you attach the "Scent of Sex Config.json" file from "Data/SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/" directory, and I can try taking a look at it.  The papyrus log could be hepful too.  Also, are you using the 1.4g14 version?  As long as you are using at least 1.4g6 it shouldn't matter much, but is always good to know what version I'm dealing with.

Ok got a question I had a little play around with this, seems pretty in depth. I tried setting up a rule so that my specific female follower would intiate a kiss animation with me when she reached a certain arousal threshold. That worked, kind of. Is there any way to set it so the animation wont strip clothing? Or that the animation wont cause an orgasm?

Ok got a question I had a little play around with this, seems pretty in depth. I tried setting up a rule so that my specific female follower would intiate a kiss animation with me when she reached a certain arousal threshold. That worked, kind of. Is there any way to set it so the animation wont strip clothing? Or that the animation wont cause an orgasm?

No stripping: yes.

Don't cause orgasms: no, this is managed by SexLab.

No stripping: yes.

Don't cause orgasms: no, this is managed by SexLab.

How do I make it not strip?

On the rule go to the section for things to wear, inside there is an option to set when to strip or non-strip the actors.

I am on the expert mode, but cant find the things to wear option :/

Sorry, I cannot really run the mod right now, so I can go just by memory.

When you edit a rule, there should be an option to set up something about the clothes (or wearings), no as start options.

Inside there is the option.

I developed it, but I don't remember anymore how I called it. Sorry.

Try to avoid using 'is in combat' on generic (non-follower) npcs... technically it works, but it can trigger a huge spike of events in places like say, robber's gorge - or anywhere when a large amount of npcs gets angry at you at once.  Health rule should normally trigger from 'on hit' event, and pick as source the last NPC that hit the target.  Try using the rule without any 'is in combat' condition, and if that doesn't work like you wanted, try using it with 'is in combat' on the follower - there's generally less followers than other NPCs.

This shouldn't be the main issue though - if the only change in the rule is to change 'is in bleedout' into 'less than 80% health', and the rule stops working, then it sounds something is wrong.  If possible, can you attach the "Scent of Sex Config.json" file from "Data/SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/" directory, and I can try taking a look at it.  The papyrus log could be hepful too.  Also, are you using the 1.4g14 version?  As long as you are using at least 1.4g6 it shouldn't matter much, but is always good to know what version I'm dealing with.

You know what, after removing the "source is in combat" filter, the rule works like a charm now!

Thanks for your help!

On the rule go to the section for things to wear, inside there is an option to set when to strip or non-strip the actors.

Sex Rules -> Edit Rule -> Edit Participants -> Edit (source/target/collaborator) -> Edit the Wearables ->

On the right side of the window: "Strip mode".  Default is "undress and redress", set to "don't undress and keep naked" should make it not touch clothes.

About orgasms, you can uncheck in sexlab -> animation settings -> extra effects: play ending orgasm effects, but it will affect all scenes so it's a choice between which one is more important.

Can also uncheck it but check "use separate orgrasms" to let sexlab manage orgasms based on arousal levels.

You know what, after removing the "source is in combat" filter, the rule works like a charm now!

Thanks for your help!

Excellent! :D Probably on combat starting it generated so many events that by the time it had evaluated them all the whole thing was over.

Sex Rules -> Edit Rule -> Edit Participants -> Edit (source/target/collaborator) -> Edit the Wearables ->

On the right side of the window: "Strip mode".  Default is "undress and redress", set to "don't undress and keep naked" should make it not touch clothes.

About orgasms, you can uncheck in sexlab -> animation settings -> extra effects: play ending orgasm effects, but it will affect all scenes so it's a choice between which one is more important.

Can also uncheck it but check "use separate orgrasms" to let sexlab manage orgasms based on arousal levels.

Thanks for your help!

Excellent! :D Probably on combat starting it generated so many events that by the time it had evaluated them all the whole thing was over.

Awesome I'll set up the no strip now.

Is there no way you could add in an option to restrict orgasms?

From what I have read about this mod, in these pages and related, It can basically replace Defeat, Lover's comfort, ... or at least simulate their function in many ways. You will be missing special content provided by some mods but if the functions can be somewhat defined by rules then you can lower your mod count in cramped load orders and/or lower script load (?). I am downloading this now to test some theories...If I have time and successes with rule attempts they will go up on the appropriate page. Thank you for this. If I can lower my mod list a bit and or condense some of the functions requiring scripts It will surely benefit me in my current play through (full load list and heavy script/papyrus). It is running but the occasional lag spikes are a bit distracting and I would love to increase my game time between CTD's even further. I currently experience CTD's at around two hours of game play. As if timed and a random off set +/- 30 minutes set in MCM! Putting this mod in and successfully creating the needed rules should allow me to replace at least three mods I can think of right away. This mod is almost like a "template" to create your own custom mod. Am I totally wrong about this? Mature and constructive thought's and opinion's are always appreciated. Thank you.