Version 1.2 works fine.

I have deleted version 1.2 and installed new version 1.3

and can't add new rule (nothing happens when I click on "Add Rule"}

The version is not yet completed.

I am not providing help for this version yet. It is Use at your own risk.

Hello, again, CPU.

I've noticed an issue with version v1.2, and forgot to write about it.

I have a few rules that include specific actors, that I select by name. The problem is that those actors are called by the rule even when they are at the other side of the world. For instance, I had Ysolda frequently selected for scenes when I was at Markath!

I had the teleport timeout disabled, so the ruled failed, but I imagine Ysolda would actually be teleported to play the scene otherwise. She is essential, but I imagine other NPCs could be killed if they had to walk all the way back to their origin.

I'm sorry for pestering you so much these days.

Hello, again, CPU.

I have a few rules that include specific actors, that I select by name. The problem is that those actors are called by the rule even when they are at the other side of the world. For instance, I had Ysolda frequently selected for scenes when I was at Markath!

I had the teleport timeout disabled, so the ruled failed, but I imagine Ysolda would actually be teleported to play the scene otherwise. She is essential, but I imagine other NPCs could be killed if they had to walk all the way back to their origin.

This problem is already fixed in 1.3

Hello, again, CPU.

that is nice that its fixed but could you just exclude actors in animations Oo CPU anyways?

that is nice that its fixed but could you just exclude actors in animations Oo CPU anyways?

What do you mean?

Always exclude a specific actor?

No, right now it is not possible.

Hello, again, CPU.

If you mean to just select some actors, that is what I was talking about in my post, you just specify them by name.

If you mean to always exclude some actors, what I do is to lock their arousal in Sexlab Aroused, this sets them to permanent -2 arousal. Then I set the rule to require a minimum arousal which they cannot fulfill, like 10 or more.

Hey again CPU. Ok now, two questions about Scent.

#1. Will it conflict with Sexlab Approach? (If not I could test it and let U know, depending on your answer to #2.)

#2. What perzactly does Scent do? Wasn't able to get the whole picture from the descript page.

Hey again CPU. Ok now, two questions about Scent.

#1. Will it conflict with Sexlab Approach? (If not I could test it and let U know, depending on your answer to #2.)

#2. What perzactly does Scent do? Wasn't able to get the whole picture from the descript page.

I am not aware of any conflict. But of course they overlap a lot.

What this mod does?

Short:

It is a wrapper around SexLab that let you define your sex scenes in the MCM.

You define who will do sex, when, how, the dialogues, etc.

Long:

You define in the MCM something called Sex Rule.

A Sex Rule is a definition of a sex scene that will happen.

You define who will participate, in which position, doing which sexlab animation, saying which dialogue line (V1.3), wearing what items, how to strip, when to start the scene, etc.

The number of possible combinations is a number so high that I cannot calculate it anymore.

Your new icon is all satanic Donnie Darko. Anything you are trying to tell us?

No.

The previous one was gray on gray.

And I am not a gray person.

Progress Update

Some progresses: here.

I am close to the release, but I am not sure if I will release it tomorrow.

Still need a lot of bug testing.

mcm show but i see only the "homepage" of the mod.

Give it time.

In version 1.2 it takes time to fully render the MCM (while in 1.3 takes less than half a second.)

Progress Update

I was finalizing the Event Catchers. Testing from time to time, to debug.

And I felt that the mod was going slow.

So I used my performance checker

It is a specific mod that adds an actor that follows the player.

It has an OnUpdate every 0.5 seconds, it does some computetions, useless but always the same, then re-register and increase the count.

The number of actions done in a minute is printed in the log.

Higher is the number of computations lower is the papyrus overcharge.

I used the minimum amount of mod possible, and starting testing the performance with a single simple rule, with a max of 24 rules (only one defined)

In this case everything was fine.

I then did a rule that was using ALL possible filters (it never run for real, but was just for testing), the test was in a custom cell with 47 actors and the player inside (32 humans, 1 child, the rest are creatures (Dogs, Wolves, one Dragon, 5 falmers, 5 draugrs)

The rule and the mod were still quite fast.

Then I duplicated the rule 3 times (4 rules total.)

I start seeing some impact on the performance. Still not critical.

Then Up to 8 rules (still a copy of the heavy one): impact increased (but still fully playable game.)

Then to 16: started some frame dropping, but still never under 50 FPS.

Then 24: the load was heavy, never saw a so heavy load if the mods are not doing bad stuff.

Then 32 rules: barely working

48 rules: no more playable.

So, please keep in mind that the number of rules (total number and defined number) has a serious impact on the load of the game.

Right now I can say that a dozen rules, each with a couple of conditions have really limited impact.

But it is easy to go over the limit.

Progress Update

I was finalizing the Event Catchers. Testing from time to time, to debug.

And I felt that the mod was going slow.

So I used my performance checker

It is a specific mod that adds an actor that follows the player.

It has an OnUpdate every 0.5 seconds, it does some computetions, useless but always the same, then re-register and increase the count.

The number of actions done in a minute is printed in the log.

Higher is the number of computations lower is the papyrus overcharge.

I used the minimum amount of mod possible, and starting testing the performance with a single simple rule, with a max of 24 rules (only one defined)

In this case everything was fine.

I then did a rule that was using ALL possible filters (it never run for real, but was just for testing), the test was in a custom cell with 47 actors and the player inside (32 humans, 1 child, the rest are creatures (Dogs, Wolves, one Dragon, 5 falmers, 5 draugrs)

The rule and the mod were still quite fast.

Then I duplicated the rule 3 times (4 rules total.)

I start seeing some impact on the performance. Still not critical.

Then Up to 8 rules (still a copy of the heavy one): impact increased (but still fully playable game.)

Then to 16: started some frame dropping, but still never under 50 FPS.

Then 24: the load was heavy, never saw a so heavy load if the mods are not doing bad stuff.

Then 32 rules: barely working

48 rules: no more playable.

So, please keep in mind that the number of rules (total number and defined number) has a serious impact on the load of the game.

Right now I can say that a dozen rules, each with a couple of conditions have really limited impact.

But it is easy to go over the limit.

release the kracken...

Hi CPU,

A suggestion that may help with performance testing...can you add "Performance Test Profiles" i.e. rules configuration preset to the MCM menu?  If I run ver 1.3 with the same "Performance Test Profile" (therefore the same rules) using the same cell (e.g., Jorrvaskr living quarter at 1am) as you, it could make it easier to compare performance scores later.

Just an idea.  Feel free to release v1.3 once you think everything is set.

Hi CPU,

A suggestion that may help with performance testing...can you add "Performance Test Profiles" i.e. rules configuration preset to the MCM menu?  If I run ver 1.3 with the same "Performance Test Profile" (therefore the same rules) using the same cell (e.g., Jorrvaskr living quarter at 1am) as you, it could make it easier to compare performance scores later.

Just an idea.  Feel free to release v1.3 once you think everything is set.

I like this idea.

And because I already have all I need to implement it, I may add it to V1.3