well none of the rules i had set actually started and it wont let me apply the mod to the game =/ which im asumming is blocking the mod from running

Are you trying the V1.3 beta?

Is the dev branch on github your v1.3 beta?

No, I am not using GitHub anymore.

I am using GitLab, that is hosted on LovesLab.

There is only one branch there.

http://git.loverslab.com/CPU/Scent-of-Sex

well none of the rules i had set actually started and it wont let me apply the mod to the game =/ which im asumming is blocking the mod from running

Are you trying the V1.3 beta?

Is the dev branch on github your v1.3 beta?

No, I am not using GitHub anymore.

I am using GitLab, that is hosted on LovesLab.

There is only one branch there.

http://git.loverslab.com/CPU/Scent-of-Sex

AH! I hadn't realized LL had set up a private repository. 

I was wondering, since there hadn't been any commits there since mid July or so.

Was committed one hour ago.

And because V1.3 is completed (just bug fixing) I started the V1.4 branch.

I noticed a couple of things with the "latest" 1.3 branch (downloaded about two hours after your post):

1. The configuration JSON seems to add a large number of "No Name" rules that do not show in the MCM, presumably for each save I made when building a rule. That didn't seem quite right to me, and deleting all of them except for the named rule has no negative effect. Just letting you know in case this might be a bug in the configuration save. If it's expected, no worries, though I'd be concerned about the file size blowing up uncontrollably given that I've only been using one very simple rule for testing.

2. I set up a basic rule with the player as the target and Male H as the source with only one tag for consensual and non-consensual. All looks well and works well except when asking first is enabled. The consensual line consistently fails saying that the interaction will not result in sex. When selected by the RNG (or set to Always), the aggressive line consistently works as expected. So it seems like for some reason the non-aggressive animations aren't being recognized even though they're listed and checked in the MCM.

Let me know what I can provide to assist with looking into this.

I noticed a couple of things with the "latest" 1.3 branch (downloaded about two hours after your post):

1. The configuration JSON seems to add a large number of "No Name" rules that do not show in the MCM, presumably for each save I made when building a rule. That didn't seem quite right to me, and deleting all of them except for the named rule has no negative effect. Just letting you know in case this might be a bug in the configuration save. If it's expected, no worries, though I'd be concerned about the file size blowing up uncontrollably given that I've only been using one very simple rule for testing.

2. I set up a basic rule with the player as the target and Male H as the source with only one tag for consensual and non-consensual. All looks well and works well except when asking first is enabled. The consensual line consistently fails saying that the interaction will not result in sex. When selected by the RNG (or set to Always), the aggressive line consistently works as expected. So it seems like for some reason the non-aggressive animations aren't being recognized even though they're listed and checked in the MCM.

Thanks for this feedback.

For point 1 it is because all rules are saved, also the ones that are not defined.

No worries, it just increases the JSON size, not the memory consumed by the game.

About point 2, can you please export the rule you are trying and paste here as attachment? So I can try to reproduce the problem and fix it.

Point 3: you are just promoted to the rank: Shadow Beta Tester.

Thanks for this feedback.

For point 1 it is because all rules are saved, also the ones that are not defined.

No worries, it just increases the JSON size, not the memory consumed by the game.

About point 2, can you please export the rule you are trying and paste here as attachment? So I can try to reproduce the problem and fix it.

Point 3: you are just promoted to the rank: Shadow Beta Tester.

Can do, see attached. I'm hoping it's not just my failure to define the rule properly. ;)

Male H on Player for Creampie.json

Let's do this (I receive a bunch of requests):

I am going to open a second beta tester group (the first one has already the max possible number of people.)

Whoever wanna join just post here or send me a PM.

Right now I am adding:

* Merloerrante

* Nightshad

* Narue

* dult

hey guys, i have a question.. i got the mod woking and all.. generic npcs approaches me . but when i agree to do the nookie, debug messages says bad location.. and all that.. but i already ticked all the location in the rules..

i have the 1.3 version from the gitlab link CPU posted in the mod information, btw..

hey guys, i have a question.. i got the mod woking and all.. generic npcs approaches me . but when i agree to do the nookie, debug messages says bad location.. and all that.. but i already ticked all the location in the rules..

i have the 1.3 version from the gitlab link CPU posted in the mod information, btw..

Let's do this (I receive a bunch of requests):

I am going to open a second beta tester group (the first one has already the max possible number of people.)

Whoever wanna join just post here or send me a PM.

Right now I am adding:

* Merloerrante

* Nightshad

* Narue

* dult

yay! :P

fantastic mod, cpu. really fun.

btw there are several things I noticed using the latest v1.3 from git lab.

waiting seems too long til initiating a certain animation after finishing conversations between npcs or player and npc.

also races & animations updating or refreshing frequent so I doubt messages like "bad rule no source, no target.."often show up

and it looks like those things make progress delayed and stuck.

in an option 'ask before sex', probabilities seem not working well as intended except 'never' and 'always' 

Thanks for the report.

Keep in mind that 1.3 is still in development mode, so there are a bunch of debug lines that for sure slow down.

One goal of this version is to lower as much as possible the papyrus load.

And to do this in many cases I need to find something in arrays, that has a low papyrus load, but takes time.

About the probabilities I will have a look.

Right now I am desperately trying to make the mod work (I am having problems in filling the actors in many cases.)

This because I fully implemented the "SexLab Sexual Preference" mode.

So in case one actor is selected, the other (if available) will be selected based on the sexual preference of the other actor.

Progress Update

The version looks really stable now. And I am not receiving many feedback with errors.

I already started the version 1.4 (just the skeleton right now)

And also the documentation of the mod, that will be released as Word and PDF documents.

hey CPU Randion Sex mod just came out with support for arousal at last! got a question if I run both these mods at the same time. well scent of sex rules add to the random sex mod ? like will it work along side it?

It is useless to have both mods running at the same time.

hey CPU Randion Sex mod just came out with support for arousal at last! got a question if I run both these mods at the same time. well scent of sex rules add to the random sex mod ? like will it work along side it?

It is useless to have both mods running at the same time.

gotcha :) thanks for telling me LOL it works for me for the moment :)