Version 1.3 is still in development, and has some problems not yet fixed (all code is developed, but of course there are bugs.)

Be aware that I already have 26 different builds, and it is impossible for me to understand what the problem is without knowing the build you have.

And if the build is two versions old, then I do not have it anymore.

i just downloaded this today :) btw umm when i have the mod. its running but it says sex scent not applied  with APPY button. i pressed APPY and nothing happend. i know it has bugs. :) could that be why my rule isn't starting or working? i have to apply the mod first?

side note im seriously getting close to raging :@ i had specific animations i wanted played and every time i click save. it deletes them making me having to re add them over and over again :( very very frustrating.

i have it set to ask for sex and mour only does her default dagger doggystyle instead of the one i picked D:

i went a head and did the easy version

female followers will be aggressive and have sex with the player

i have 3 aggressive animations listed

i have it set to do not ask for sex

nothing

=/

ether im not doing something right or and im a fking moron =/ but shouldnt the easiest rules DO SOMETHING D: 2 -3 hours of trying to get this to work im getting seriously bored with it =/

Hi there. Using this file:  Scent-of-Sex-master-f25c1eaa04a7a2bdc19776e32f5b4dc66e2ef0f7.zip

Seems that anybody that's been Paradise Halls enslaved is excluded. They show up as a specific target but cannot be added. They also seem to be ignored under generic rules where  they would normally be included (all nude females, for example). One thing I have noticed is that where the valid participants show their location in parenthesis, the un-addable targets all show ().

Don't know if you actually care about something related to another mod or not, but I figured I'd bring it to your attention.

Hi there. Using this file:  Scent-of-Sex-master-f25c1eaa04a7a2bdc19776e32f5b4dc66e2ef0f7.zip

Seems that anybody that's been Paradise Halls enslaved is excluded. They show up as a specific target but cannot be added. They also seem to be ignored under generic rules where  they would normally be included (all nude females, for example). One thing I have noticed is that where the valid participants show their location in parenthesis, the un-addable targets all show ().

Don't know if you actually care about something related to another mod or not, but I figured I'd bring it to your attention.

If an actor is shown with just parentheses without an actual mod, then the actor is spawned by code, and it has not a stable ID.

In this case is nonsense to force the actor ID in a rule, because the ID will change.

I suppose you are using the Dev version on GitLab.

Hi CPU, since it looks like you're changing how the mod functions so much behind the scenes would you recommend installing v1.3 on a new play through or will a clean save when updating be good enough? I saw the warning in the first post but wasn't sure if that was for 1.2a or the 1.3 development build. Just started a new game and got to the point where I like to install all my mods so I figured I'd check before I install 1.2a... Thanks for all the effort you're putting into this mod, I'm able to replace quite a few mods with just this one.

Hi CPU, since it looks like you're changing how the mod functions so much behind the scenes would you recommend installing v1.3 on a new play through or will a clean save when updating be good enough? I saw the warning in the first post but wasn't sure if that was for 1.2a or the 1.3 development build. Just started a new game and got to the point where I like to install all my mods so I figured I'd check before I install 1.2a... Thanks for all the effort you're putting into this mod, I'm able to replace quite a few mods with just this one.

V1.3 is a brand new version. 95% of the mod is new.

And it will NOT be compatible with 1.2, so a clean save will be required.

I should call it V2.0...

Progress Update

OK, the mod is completed.

The testing team (and a few people that requested) are testing it.

Still a few bugs to fix, but probably the mod is baked.

Seems i came back to Skyrim the pretty much right time :)

Since you got retired since i've been away... might i ask if you plan to finish CSB as well? From what i've seen there, it's still a bit buggy, didn't try myself, though.

Anyways, thanks for your work :)

I am trying to complete the version 1.3 of SSX. This is my priority.

Just after that I will start with ShadeAnimator SexTec.

CSB? Maybe one day, but as I said many times: not soon.

Seems i came back to Skyrim the pretty much right time :)

Since you got retired since i've been away... might i ask if you plan to finish CSB as well? From what i've seen there, it's still a bit buggy, didn't try myself, though.

Anyways, thanks for your work :)

I am trying to complete the version 1.3 of SSX. This is my priority.

Just after that I will start with ShadeAnimator SexTec.

CSB? Maybe one day, but as I said many times: not soon.

You're still as fast as ever ;) Last thing i had in mind you said you'd finish SSX and have a look, so i had some hope for CSB, maybe i misunderstood you. SexTec sounds like FO?

Glad to see that "in retirement" seems to mean "less than 24/7 like before, but not away". To see you working that much made me already worried a bit about you, exaggerating is usually unhealthy.

Any ETA in sight yet? Or should we bravely continue our exercise in superhuman patience? ;)

As soon as all bugs found by the tested are solved.

Right now I have to bugs to fix.

I all cases the release will be done during a week end. Can be this one or the next one.

hello CPU.. i have installed the mod and it appeared in the MCM.. but the thing is, only thr logo is there and the sub menus are not.. and if i exit and coose other menus they wont open.. i have encountered these with other mods before and usually they only take a minue until the submenus appear.. how long does it take for the sibmenus of the mod to appear? or this is a different case entirely and is a papyrus issue?

hello CPU.. i have installed the mod and it appeared in the MCM.. but the thing is, only thr logo is there and the sub menus are not.. and if i exit and coose other menus they wont open.. i have encountered these with other mods before and usually they only take a minue until the submenus appear.. how long does it take for the sibmenus of the mod to appear? or this is a different case entirely and is a papyrus issue?

I suppose you are speaking of the version 1.2

I was doing too much calculations in this version when the MCM was opening.

So it required many minutes in some installations.

The problem is 100% solved in version 1.3, where the MCM opens in a fraction of second (0.4 seconds on my rig.)

Again, V1.3 is almost completed (just beta testing and fixing some small bug.)

It may be out this weekend, or tops next weekend.

The problem is 100% solved in version 1.3, where the MCM opens in a fraction of second (0.4 seconds on my rig.)

i see.. alright then.. great work!.. yes this is 1.2..

thank you for the heads up!.

i hope so cause the dam thing wont start. the menu and options are there but nothing works. hopefully when you release it. the release version will actually work for me HAHAHA

hello again CPU and all of you guys who got this mod.. i am a newbie to the complexity of this mod, please be kind..

.. i managed to get the sub menus of the MCM of this mod to appear by waiting for 3 - 5mins.. i have set rules and all of that.. but the thing is.. i do not know how to know if the mod is working or not.. or if female npcs are gonna approach my lesbian PC.. i have read the instructions carefully and all of that.. i even have the one pdf from the nexus.. 

can i ask from you guys to provide me an example as to how things work around this mod? sample rule, perhaps.. thank you :D

hello again CPU and all of you guys who got this mod.. i am a newbie to the complexity of this mod, please be kind..

.. i managed to get the sub menus of the MCM of this mod to appear by waiting for 3 - 5mins.. i have set rules and all of that.. but the thing is.. i do not know how to know if the mod is working or not.. or if female npcs are gonna approach my lesbian PC.. i have read the instructions carefully and all of that.. i even have the one pdf from the nexus.. 

can i ask from you guys to provide me an example as to how things work around this mod? sample rule, perhaps.. thank you :D

best you can do is wait for version 1.3 that has supposly (i yet to get this working for me) fixed alout of bugs that is in 1.2a :) CPU working fast as he cant to get the new version out

best you can do is wait for version 1.3 that has supposly (i yet to get this working for me) fixed alout of bugs that is in 1.2a :) CPU working fast as he cant to get the new version out

i got mine to work.. click on the mod in the MCM and when the logo appears wait for a good while until the other menus appear :) that's what i did.. maybe that would work on you(?)... 

--edit-- i have read your problems.. and mine is not the same as yours.. sorry... 

but yeah.. fingers crossed.. waiting for 1.3 :)

Hello.

As @nightshad said, version 1.3 will be way better.

The version on GitLab seems to be working fine, I did not received any bug report right now.

You may give it a try.

To configure a rule like the one you describe, just set:

As Target = Player

As Source = Human Females (I don't remember anymore the name I used in V1.2)

Starts on = Randomly

Tags = Whatever you like, at least one

Hello.

As @nightshad said, version 1.3 will be way better.

The version on GitLab seems to be working fine, I did not received any bug report right now.

You may give it a try.

To configure a rule like the one you describe, just set:

As Target = Player

As Source = Human Females (I don't remember anymore the name I used in V1.2)

Starts on = Randomly

Tags = Whatever you like, at least one

thank you :D i will try that one now

well none of the rules i had set actually started and it wont let me apply the mod to the game =/ which im asumming is blocking the mod from running

Are you trying the V1.3 beta?