Hi CPU,

A suggestion that may help with performance testing...can you add "Performance Test Profiles" i.e. rules configuration preset to the MCM menu?  If I run ver 1.3 with the same "Performance Test Profile" (therefore the same rules) using the same cell (e.g., Jorrvaskr living quarter at 1am) as you, it could make it easier to compare performance scores later.

Just an idea.  Feel free to release v1.3 once you think everything is set.

I like this idea.

And because I already have all I need to implement it, I may add it to V1.3

Glad you like it.  Oh...please include a "Zero Rule" profile <- disable the mod "Profile".  That can be used as the "base score".

Thanks!

Glad you like it.  Oh...please include a "Zero Rule" profile <- disable the mod "Profile".  That can be used as the "base score".

Right now I am having serious problems on other subjects for this mod, many items are not working as expected, and until the week-end, I cannot spend more than a couple of hours a day fixing it.

About a base rule, it will be NOT included.

The base profile is a rule with just the player and no conditions at all. This is the simplest possible rule.

But to have the real baseline, you need to do the test with the mod completely disabled (of course the profiler will be a separate thread), or your final result will miss some items.

The general rule for profiling is:

1) You run a config (any), get a number

2) Add what you want, run again, and get the other number

Then compare.

mcm show but i see only the "homepage" of the mod.

Give it time.

In version 1.2 it takes time to fully render the MCM (while in 1.3 takes less than half a second.)

what if i save when there is only the "homepage" of the mod? it will nevere show the other setting with that save file?

mcm show but i see only the "homepage" of the mod.

Give it time.

In version 1.2 it takes time to fully render the MCM (while in 1.3 takes less than half a second.)

what if i save when there is only the "homepage" of the mod? it will nevere show the other setting with that save file?

In version 1.2 every time you open the MCM page a bunch of items are re-calculated.

So if you save, and then re-load, when you re-open the MCM you will have the same problem.

Hi, CPU

May I ask how the translation system works?

When I will make new translation, I should do.

1) Copy "Scent of Sex_Translation_English.json" to "Scent of Sex_Translation_(SomeLanguage).json"

2) Open "Scent of Sex_Translation_(SomeLanguage).json" by some editor.

3) Translate, translate, translate, ....... and save it.

4) What should I do next?

Hi, CPU

1) Copy "Scent of Sex_Translation_English.json" to "Scent of Sex_Translation_(SomeLanguage).json"

It is exactly what you described.

But if you want to do a new translation (right now only English and Spanish are progressing, I may do Italian in future) then it is better if you get the V1.3 translation file, or all you are doing may be lost.

Hi, CPU

But if you want to do a new translation (right now only English and Spanish are progressing, I may do Italian in future) then it is better if you get the V1.3 translation file, or all you are doing may be lost.

I have downloaded 1.3 from github.com/CPULL/Scent-of-Sex/tree/Dev .

I could see no configuration about language in MCM.

How can I select language ?

Hi, CPU

Please be aware that the GIT is no more on GitHub but on GitLab. The link is on the very first post.

The languages are automatic.

If a translation with the name of the language used by the game do exist, it is used.

If not it goes to English by default.

Hi, CPU

Please be aware that the GIT is no more on GitHub but on GitLab. The link is on the very first post.

The languages are automatic.

If a translation with the name of the language used by the game do exist, it is used.

If not it goes to English by default.

thanks a lot.

Progress Update

About everything is implemented for version 1.3, and after a few tests it looks OK.

Of course I will do many more tests before releasing it (thank to my supporting team of beta testers.)

Hey i tried your mod but i have some difficulties understanding how it works or if it works at all on my skyrim.

Specifically, i want to have npc proposition me for sex. How should i implement this in the easiest and quickest way? I tried in many ways but no npc approached me so far.

If i manage to get it working  with the simplest set of rules then i can start experimenting with the more advanced option.

Hey i tried your mod but i have some difficulties understanding how it works or if it works at all on my skyrim.

Specifically, i want to have npc proposition me for sex. How should i implement this in the easiest and quickest way? I tried in many ways but no npc approached me so far.

If i manage to get it working  with the simplest set of rules then i can start experimenting with the more advanced option.

try...

Target : Player

Source : Men ( If your character is female. )

rule : Source Arouse valve more than ... 20? ( choose you want )

try...

Tried it but it seems it doesn't work for me. :(

try...

After creating the rule, did you activate scent of sex? The first page in the MCM menu should have a button that turns SSX on, which it will then run the rules either instantly or after a set time period.

If you are using 1.2a, I suggest waiting for the newest version, 1.3, as the previous version can cause save game corruption sometimes IIRC.

try...

After creating the rule, did you activate scent of sex? The first page in the MCM menu should have a button that turns SSX on, which it will then run the rules either instantly or after a set time period.

If you are using 1.2a, I suggest waiting for the newest version, 1.3, as the previous version can cause save game corruption sometimes IIRC.

Yeah i did activate it. Anyway ok i'll wait for 1.3 and try again.

Dont know if we're allowed to discuss 1.3 here, anyone getting "the rule will not produce any valid animation, please fix its definition" message?

Yes you can.

What is the build version you are using?

The latest one is build 021. And it is available on GitLab.

i cant make out the build # but heres how it looks like in my mod manager  (Scent-of-Sex-master-72560b9bc7cb6a8aecd0c25da493273cbd606a12)

think i downloaded that yesterday from gitlab.  basically i get that message when i make a simple approach then ask for sex rule. target: player, source: every male.

it appears when i try to save the rule.

i cant make out the build # but heres how it looks like in my mod manager  (Scent-of-Sex-master-72560b9bc7cb6a8aecd0c25da493273cbd606a12)

think i downloaded that yesterday from gitlab.  basically i get that message when i make a simple approach then ask for sex rule. target: player, source: every male.

it appears when i try to save the rule.

Use the latest version. There were bugs in yesterday deployment.

So, download it again.

i got version 1.3 but now i got two rules

one for mour that says once her arousel gets to 80 <= ( like that )

start another rule.

mour target player for aggressive sex, like for aggressive blow job.

BUT her arousel went up to over 80 nothing happened. what am i missing please

Version 1.3 is still in development, and has some problems not yet fixed (all code is developed, but of course there are bugs.)

Be aware that I already have 26 different builds, and it is impossible for me to understand what the problem is without knowing the build you have.

And if the build is two versions old, then I do not have it anymore.