Redownloading Skyrim -- Ultimate Slave Playthrough?

Sendren

So, I'm redownloading Skyrim after a long hiatus of playing it and I'm going to be modding it to be geared towards a player slave playthrough.  So any suggestions or comments towards it are welcomed!

So far, Adult Mods I'm thinking: (forgive me if I don't state the name correctly.  I'm doing this by memory.)

Alternate Start - DD

Wolfclub

Devious Traps

Deviously Helpless

Apropos

Gags+

(incomplete list)

For looks and feel:

Unbleak ENB

Racemenu

EDIT: Requiem

So what do you think?  Any misc mods I should add or any adult mods you enjoyed? I'd like to hear suggestions as I'm hoping to install and have a player slave runthrough

This game is rather boring, I installed rochester but haven't went there yet because I am still screwing around with deviously enslaved mod settings and can't seem to leave breezehome or lydia lol. Once we both got in the front door and I stored all my stuff she was on me just like that! Been getting raped by her ever since while testing out settings to find all the dialogues. Unfortunately there is a bug in sexlab where if two females are going at it the sex begins to loop really fast and won't stop.

This game is rather boring, I installed rochester but haven't went there yet because I am still screwing around with deviously enslaved mod settings and can't seem to leave breezehome or lydia lol. Once we both got in the front door and I stored all my stuff she was on me just like that! Been getting raped by her ever since while testing out settings to find all the dialogues. Unfortunately there is a bug in sexlab where if two females are going at it the sex begins to loop really fast and won't stop.

In this case use the hotkey to end the scene. The default end scene hotkey is the end key.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived